Subliminal Talk
Hey folks - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hey folks (/Thread-Hey-folks)

Hey folks - Nox - 11-18-2015

I'm new, but have been thinking about giving these subs a try for some time now. Especially the sleep ones. Smile

So yeah, I don't sleep well, have some extra stuff I would like to work on (obviously since I'm here) and do a lot of weird shit. Meditation, energy, you know... Weird shit lol

I plan on doing AM here in a few months, after the holidays and the funds return to normal, but am looking to get started as I'm not big on waiting around. I do have a question, though. Would it be beneficial to run MLS before AM? I'm not sure if the subconscious learning enhancement and drive would have an effect on sub learning and integration, but it's probably worth asking as I didn't see an answer to this question.

Either way it'll be great to get to know you guys and thanks for reading this.

RE: Hey folks - JackOfHearts - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 07:42 PM)Nox Wrote: I'm new, but have been thinking about giving these subs a try for some time now. Especially the sleep ones. Smile

So yeah, I don't sleep well, have some extra stuff I would like to work on (obviously since I'm here) and do a lot of weird shit. Meditation, energy, you know... Weird shit lol

I plan on doing AM here in a few months, after the holidays and the funds return to normal, but am looking to get started as I'm not big on waiting around. I do have a question, though. Would it be beneficial to run MLS before AM? I'm not sure if the subconscious learning enhancement and drive would have an effect on sub learning and integration, but it's probably worth asking as I didn't see an answer to this question.

Hi, welcomr here.
Beneficial? Beneficial to am6 maybe but I dont think so. Maybe a little. Mls has a goal completly different from AM6. It wont hurt to run it before Am6 though.

Or maybe you want to use mls to learn how to be good with women ? or how to become an alpha man.

RE: Hey folks - Nox - 11-19-2015

(11-18-2015, 08:40 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 07:42 PM)Nox Wrote: I'm new, but have been thinking about giving these subs a try for some time now. Especially the sleep ones. Smile

Hi, welcomr here.
Beneficial? Beneficial to am6 maybe but I dont think so. Maybe a little. Mls has a goal completly different from AM6. It wont hurt to run it before Am6 though.

Or maybe you want to use mls to learn how to be good with women ? or how to become an alpha man.

After looking into it a bit more I think that you're right and I had an incorrect understanding of what MLS would do. I was thinking that it would cause any follow up programs to be "learned" more efficiently, but a post by Shannon said that they're not so much learned as kind of absorbed and adjusted (his explanation was way better).

I'm going to start with ERPHA tonight instead for the 3-6 months and see what happens. Thank you for the help. I'm more looking into filling in any chinks in my armor I guess you'd say, not necessarily get good with women or be more alpha. Unless AM ends up ramping up my sex drive again I'm pretty content with my current woman situation. I'm mid 30s, but maybe if the libido winds back up it'll be back to college girls and Cougars. Haha