Subliminal Talk
Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Testosterone Maximizer Journal (/Thread-Testosterone-Maximizer-Journal)

Testosterone Maximizer Journal - TangoDelta - 11-11-2015

Haven't posted a journal in quite a while. Purchased T Maximizer a few days ago. I'm only in my mid-twenties, so I know I'm not the demographic this is aimed for. I'm really just taking a shot in the dark with this and seeing if anything happens.

I've read that testosterone levels are declining with each generation, and I must say from my anecdotal observations, I agree with that statement. I can't think of any movie actors of my generation that I could take serious like I can all the 80's action movie stars. I believe how you were raised also has a very significant effect on T levels as well. Those who grew up on a farm, from what I've seen, are HUGE and badass. My group of 10 close guy friends and I all grew up in the suburbs and played video games during our adolescent years and never really did consistent physical labor. Needless to say, we're all pretty soft. I worked out for a few months, consistently, and loved it. I then stopped for about a month, have started again this week and am going see if running TMax makes any difference.

What I'm looking to get from this sub would be increased energy, greater muscle mass and less body fat. And I would love for someone to disagree with me and prove me wrong, but c'mon, alpha males in all likelihood have higher levels of testosterone than other men. If I can reap the benefits of being a bit more alpha, I'm good with that.

I've only ran this for a few days now, and am NOT yet definitively saying this is due to the sub, but I have had an above average amount of energy lately. I haven't gotten sleepy around 2:30-3pm like I always do, even after stuffing myself full of Taco Bell. If this occurs consistently from now on, then maybe we can attribute it to the sub.

Also, and this goes for everybody: EVERYBODY should lift weights. When I was doing it consistently for those few months, I felt so damn good about myself. It starts a positive feedback loop. You start feeling better, you start eating better, and you want more of it. There are days where you'll not want to workout, but you've seriously gotta suck it up and do it those days, you'll be glad you did. It's easy to fall off the wagon if you miss more than 3 days in a row. I'm telling you, there is nothing else that will have a more positive effect in your life. Yes, even more than subliminals. Confidence goes through the roof, and the girls notice that and take interest. You'll have much more fun and enjoy life a helluva lot more.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - DarkWizard - 11-11-2015

Eat the Bulletproof Diet & use the Body by Science protocol's in the gym as well that will jack up your Test Levels.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Dzemoo - 11-12-2015

Interesting sub but i rather inject testosterone and use my brain power for something else... I was a soft guy by nature too but using roids since i am 13 changed this lol

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Womanizer - 11-12-2015

I taught of running this sub today for some odd reason. Are you going to take pills as well?

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Survivor - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:52 AM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 04:10 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Interesting sub but i rather inject testosterone and use my brain power for something else... I was a soft guy by nature too but using roids since i am 13 changed this lol

Doesn't it shrink your dick though?

Yeah, what are the side effects? Have you checked your internal organs?

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Dzemoo - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 05:29 PM)Survivor Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 11:52 AM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 04:10 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Interesting sub but i rather inject testosterone and use my brain power for something else... I was a soft guy by nature too but using roids since i am 13 changed this lol

Doesn't it shrink your dick though?

Yeah, what are the side effects? Have you checked your internal organs?

Jap twice a year, blood too roids are safe if you know what you do

Noone ever died of roids all bodybuilder that died, died because of diuretika or fatburner, far more poeple died from Aspirin for example

Nope actually your dick grows thats logic because its testosterone is the hormone that makes you more manly and that makes your dick grow when you start becoming a man, dont believe everything you hear i get to hear all the time that i have a huge dick from friends or girls, if you however have not enough testosterone in your body your dick might be small

Testosterone has the same side effects no matter if your body produces it or you inject it

Smoking however makes your dick shrink

The only thibg that shrinks are your balls, why this is a good thing rich piana describes in one of his videos

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Survivor - 11-12-2015

@Dzemoo
What do you think about injecting insulin? Have you observed people using it? Is it more anabolic than testosterone

You shared a video made by a friend of yours because of your request (first 15 minutes testo second HGH third 15 min muscle toning ). You said 'here guys this really works' .How did you find out it works? What can be achieved with simply binaurals

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - Dzemoo - 11-13-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:43 PM)Survivor Wrote: @Dzemoo
What do you think about injecting insulin? Have you observed people using it? Is it more anabolic than testosterone

You shared a video made by a friend of yours because of your request (first 15 minutes testo second HGH third 15 min muscle toning ). You said 'here guys this really works' .How did you find out it works? What can be achieved with simply binaurals

Insulin is more for pros, if you already are on rich his lvl than you can thing about Insulin otherwise its dangerous and useless, Insulin can kill you pretty fast i wouldnt use it

I know because i tested it unfortunatly never long enough because its annoying to always listen to it

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - TangoDelta - 11-17-2015

I have not gotten the numbers checked, I don't plan on doing that, I also don't wanna spend the money for that. But, I think it's something that should be done so we can see proof that the sub works. I'm only gonna run it for about a month. I really only bought it to see if there's any difference while working out. The only thing I've noticed so far is that I seem to have more energy and I really don't get tired during the day, even after eating a big meal. Sittin' around at work or in class, I'd always get tired around 2:30-3:00, and surprisingly I haven't had any sluggishness.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer Journal - TangoDelta - 11-17-2015

This is unrelated to my journal, but I feel like the bottom middle frame of this comic strip describes just about everybody in this forum. Yes, it's meant as a bit of an insult and is the reason why I don't post and read here much anymore, because it's all the same crap. I can admit that that's how I used to be, and as ironic as it is lmfao, I had an epiphany and realized just how stupid and pathetic of a cycle or thought process (I don't know the actual words I'm looking for are) I had.