Subliminal Talk
Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? (/Thread-Adult-Topic-SEX-why-do-you-avoid-it)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - waahbeta - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 12:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 11:57 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Simply put from your post,
Ur first paragraph states that u kind of hate or dislike sex due to your personal grudge. Your last paragraph is jus an excuse for not having it ...
Yeah even I've read somewhere that u perspire the odour of alcohol. But that's just it.
Odour won't change with the change in diet.
It just changes the mouth smell say garlic or onion for example.
M an hyperhydrosis patient (excess sweat) , and searched a lot on sweat and the glands and that's for sure about the odour.
About the odour down there, maintain hygiene and it won't be smelly. Although the crotch/pubic area has an aroma/odour of its own.

Yeah, that paragraph are my experiences as a teen up until now. Almost a 35 year time span that's why it doesn't make sense.

It's not like it doesn't make sense.
Your first paragraph, the happenings in your life early on makes sense for your last paragraph that is what you are at the moment.

That's what I meant .

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - 4Kingdoms - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 12:07 PM)waahbeta Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 11:30 AM)diamiteo Wrote: SEX...

Where do I start? I have grown up to believe that sex is taboo. A dirty, disgusting thing. Evil. And it still shows off in my thoughts. When I think about people of my country indulging in a sexual intercourse, I feel disgusted. Long way to heal this madness inside my head.

Sex taboo before marriage one of the ingredients of Indian culture. But here every Tom dick and Harry is having sex b4 marriage, before permitted age, against laws and what not.
At the end of the day what matters is what satisfies you, what makes you Complete be it knowledge, education or sex. It's all about your desires.
How to initiate for sex???.
Combine the subs, articles and books mentioned over here . And then execute them..

You want something you can't have or you want something you shouldn't do and they do it anyway. I knew it was a taboo, I just thought the taboo was respected until marriage.

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - Dzemoo - 11-04-2015

I almost never avoid sex, my problem is that i go to much after sex often too fast

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - Zane - 11-04-2015

Religious people are suffering because they are afraid to follow their own religion properly

For example In Islam it is said that as soon as a person get matured enough like 17-18 then he should be married so that he can discharge his desires in healthy way but Today Muslims dont follow that. So they made it hard on themselves. Kids these days start having sex at 17-18....So religion is not to be blamed. It already told them to marry at that age but they wont follow.

I hardly remember religion ever saying that Sex is Bad.....People and society made that shit up..

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - Breeze - 11-04-2015

Sex happens here, of course. But the mind is still fucked up of the majority of Indians regarding sex. It reminds me of a conversation I had.

My friend and I were catching up a couple of weeks ago, this guy is decent with girls. He has had relationships often in the past.

Me: Hey, btw congratulations! You got into a relationship recently. Good for you.
Him: Yeah, she is great. I think I want to marry her.
Me: Really? Well, great!
Him: Yes, you know, she is not like other girls nowadays. She is sexually preserved. She is down to earth.
Me: You mean, she is a "good girl."
Him: Yeah, and that is why I haven't had sex with her yet. I do not want sex to spoil things.
Me laughs: Are you kidding me? What did you want a room for last week then?
Him: To spend the night together, we did everything but sex.

I couldn't help but stop laughing.

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - Geodude - 11-04-2015

It gets tedious if you're not with the right woman.

Previously, the reason I was a virgin was because of religious beliefs, low self-esteem, and crippling anxiety.

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - 4Kingdoms - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 08:02 PM)Geodude Wrote: It gets tedious if you're not with the right woman.

Previously, the reason I was a virgin was because of religious beliefs, low self-esteem, and crippling anxiety.

You have no idea how many people (men & women) complain to me that they are not sexually compatible with their current partner. I always encourage when I can, younger people to have safe sex with multiple partners before they settle on one person to share their life with.

May I ask? What do you believe caused your crippling anxiety??

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - Dzemoo - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 07:25 PM)diamiteo Wrote: Sex happens here, of course. But the mind is still ***** up of the majority of Indians regarding sex. It reminds me of a conversation I had.

My friend and I were catching up a couple of weeks ago, this guy is decent with girls. He has had relationships often in the past.

Me: Hey, btw congratulations! You got into a relationship recently. Good for you.
Him: Yeah, she is great. I think I want to marry her.
Me: Really? Well, great!
Him: Yes, you know, she is not like other girls nowadays. She is sexually preserved. She is down to earth.
Me: You mean, she is a "good girl."
Him: Yeah, and that is why I haven't had sex with her yet. I do not want sex to spoil things.
Me laughs: Are you kidding me? What did you want a room for last week then?
Him: To spend the night together, we did everything but sex.

I couldn't help but stop laughing.

Lol wait for sex Rolleyes lol good girl Rolleyes

RE: Adult Topic - SEX - why do you avoid it? - hiddenalias - 12-29-2015

Fear of sex......yes......but many factors 1) religion (cant discuss it since there is a forum for religious discussions) 2) yes afraid she might smell bad down there 3) taste bad down there 4) afraid of getting her pregnant

These are the main 4 reasons......but one particular reason I DON'T avoid sex is the fear of "AIDS" that Gary Coleman himself claimed he never did the deed with his former ex-spouse/murderer Shannon Price and even wayyyyyyyy before back in the 80s when he was a "bachelor".......cuz of "AIDS" epidemic back in the 80s....but that's beside the point but thas my 4 reasons why.....

On another topical discussion, what we eat is how we taste, ditto on that......I remember one time that I was getting a BJ and my "girlfriend" at the time said I tasted "sweet".....yes I have tasted myself too and I can tolerate the odor but the taste to me was like 'egg yolk' best way I can describe.....but yeah what you eat is how you will end up tasting down there....