Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Subliminal-Training-Journal-II)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 04-19-2016

Ling tine no post.

During AM6 program wether the first or second round. It makes me much better. I can feel the self healing and improves me better and better day by day.

And hey, now most of personals at work are more attractive to me. We're laughing together, releasing jerking jokes ,anything. We just had it fun.

Mmm.... Strong presence, more masculine ,better dressing. Many Friends of mine ,boys and girls said that i'm more handsome, cool ? , Wwwooohoooo ,I love this one. And don't ask me how confident I am. It's 9,5/10 or nah wait, it's 10/10 for rate .hahaha lol.

Well, Shannon, Ben , or anyone, I need your opinions even suggestions. You know,mm even AM gave me huge changes but I can't handle my neediness, guilt,shame and fear. AM6 decreased it well with 4/10 rated. I always give to much bulls**t smiles to any people which makes me uncomfortable and looks neediness. I'm afraid if I don't do that they will have a negative thoughts of me.

Sometimes, I wonder and I think that WM2 will help me destroying this. Or should I run AM6 for the 3rd time?

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 04-19-2016

One more...

When I act in fron of people. Let's say,repairing something, i'm not confident sometimes.

And you know i've met with an alpha male. We were in a team. We work in same institution but he's from another store. I couldn't be confident in front of him.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 04-20-2016

I can't handle my thought. I'm afraid to lose my friends.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 04-21-2016

All right,
seek the challenge: Checked

There's a conflict in my mind.

It's like do it, no, do it, no, do it, no. I'm confused.

AM6 forces me to be a " gentleman " which makes me an asshole, maybe.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - dissonance - 04-21-2016

(02-15-2016, 07:40 AM)Noah Chandra Wrote: Stage 4 day 7

Still too much smiling , Thinking about what other people think about me, alwats be dissapointed (that's what i feel so far), many people at work don't like me, uncomfortable talking to other people.

I speak like a boss to them. I know that's wrong. Just i can't control my accent. Maybe, that's why they think that i'm unrespectful.

Why do they hate me? While others make a jerking joke and others enjoy it, accept it . Me? NO! They always take it seriously.

I can feel the depression effect on this stage.

I'm still lonelyness.
Why me?

I'm the opposite, I fear that I look too serious/intimidating or mad/sad

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 05-24-2016

Just finished stage 6. I got a stomachache.