Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-3-2nd-Run-James-Bond-Meets-Hugh-Hefner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-25-2016

I have get to face the cold approach and become better at what I do.
I will keep the option of online dating open.
The only problem is that I don't have enough motive to approach, though I hardly feel any approach anxiety.
I can cold approach, the only thing stopping me is I just don't take action even though I feel like I can do this.
But, if by any chance, I start talking and get into the flow, then I do those things very easily.

Anyway, thanks for the hard truth telling.
I appreciate it, man.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-25-2016

Yep, doing cold approach takes a lot of patience. It's something that takes a long time to get good at. But eventually, you'll get to a point where you'll figure out how to trigger attraction really quickly upon the approach. When you can do that, you'll number close so many girls without having to approach that many, and you'll be surprised how ridiculous it is. I'm at that level now. My friends who did more tinder/online game, they never got to that level. And with the girls they met from online, they weren't exactly fully their type either. Kinda just settled, cause they didn't persist. Honestly, I admit I would have been the same had I found an easy way out. It is a blessing in disguise that I was forced to go the long way, cause meeting girls via cold approach is true abundance. Wink

(02-25-2016, 09:28 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Yep, doing cold approach takes a lot of patience. It's something that takes a long time to get good at. But eventually, you'll get to a point where you'll figure out how to trigger attraction really quickly upon the approach. When you can do that, you'll number close so many girls without having to approach that many, and you'll be surprised how ridiculous it is. I'm at that level now. My friends who did more tinder/online game, they never got to that level. And with the girls they met from online, they weren't exactly fully their type either. Kinda just settled, cause they didn't persist. Honestly, I admit I would have been the same had I found an easy way out. It is a blessing in disguise that I was forced to go the long way, cause meeting girls via cold approach is true abundance. Wink

Took your advice and started approaching girls. Lol, the girls I approach was over text, not cold, but warm approach.
My ex and my other female friends to get the female vibe, and gonna approach some girls on street.

Any piece of advice that you learned over the journey of cold approaching?

(02-25-2016, 09:55 AM)Light Wrote: hi Jason, i like the conversation about online dating and cold approaching and i want to chim in a bit. i also learned how to approach but i am not yet that good. i do get some results but for me subs changed a bit my motivation for approaching. onsome stages of AM6 i was just unwilling to appraoch at all. but cold approach is gold, not just to get better with girls, but for life in general. i never had success with online dating. i never knew how to talk to girls and it seems the fattest of them gets dozens of emails and likes from horney dudes. but lately, i put myself on Tinder and Pof and i did sleep now with unattractive woman and i do have 3 to 6 women i am messaging. one of them is driving two hours to see me if the weather is nice this wekend. so, give it a try and yes may be you come upon a manifestation there.

Yea, I hate to agree but cold approach is key to many things in life, and it makes us free and mostly makes us feel confident and liberated in a way that is more than just exciting.
I remember cold approaching and the feeling of adreline.
Keep going and improving yourself and keep going on your jouney.
Happy to learn that you are also into cold approaching.

(02-25-2016, 12:01 PM)Jason Capital Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 09:28 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Yep, doing cold approach takes a lot of patience. It's something that takes a long time to get good at. But eventually, you'll get to a point where you'll figure out how to trigger attraction really quickly upon the approach. When you can do that, you'll number close so many girls without having to approach that many, and you'll be surprised how ridiculous it is. I'm at that level now. My friends who did more tinder/online game, they never got to that level. And with the girls they met from online, they weren't exactly fully their type either. Kinda just settled, cause they didn't persist. Honestly, I admit I would have been the same had I found an easy way out. It is a blessing in disguise that I was forced to go the long way, cause meeting girls via cold approach is true abundance. Wink

Took your advice and started approaching girls. Lol, the girls I approach was over text, not cold, but warm approach.
My ex and my other female friends to get the female vibe, and gonna approach some girls on street.

That's a broad question. What do you wanna know?

(02-25-2016, 12:12 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 12:01 PM)Jason Capital Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 09:28 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Yep, doing cold approach takes a lot of patience.

Took your advice and started approaching girls.

That's a broad question. What do you wanna know?

Like what were the mistakes you made and would do differently if you go back to the time?
Or, something you learned over the cold approaching that like girls always respond more to body language than the words itself. Like we know theories too much, and the experiences are what afterall counts.

So, the biggest change you would make if given the power to go back in time.
And, what was the biggest learning point in practise or in real life experience as opposed to theory.

I wouldn't change any of the mistakes I've made, to be honest. There are so many mistakes we make in game, but it's like we have unlimited lives. We go back to play again and again till we get to the next level. You can compare it to the analogy of a video game - dying over and over again, while having unlimited lives, but we gain experience, and know how to play it better every time afterwards.

There are so many times you could make a certain mistake before you learn to correct it. The key is to be intelligent and efficient. If what you're doing doesn't work, try something else. Watch a lotta videos from dating coaches who have been doing it for many years and take what's applicable to you and what not.

If I could go back in time and redo it all, I wouldn't have started pick up in 2015. I would have started in 2005. That's the only thing I'd change. Because it's been an amazing year for me, and I dunno why it's taking too long. I'd tell myself there's light at the end of the tunnel and just persisting and I'll get there.

The thing about theory vs real life experience is that it's totally different what you read in books. When I was reading all that 'The Game' and 'Mystery Method' nonsense, none of that applied to reality. The two books I've read that was the closest to the reality of my experience was 'Destroy Approach Anxiety' and 'Direct Day Game Method' by Charlie Valentino. His perceptive really helped a lot. Although, reading about it in books and seeing it on video, it's never the same as when you actually do it in real life.

My experience of what actually works and what girls respond to more. A positive / optimistic mindset is everything. Go out not expecting any outcome, but at the same time have a sense of urgency that you do wanna improve, as well as being content with your progress at the end of the day. Don't beat yourself up with your mistakes. It helps to keep this in mind: you know you're gonna be successful in time and you know you're gonna get laid and meet this amazing girl who you're gonna share wonderful experiences with, and then you'll meet many more like that. If you know this is already gonna happen, wouldn't you be supper ecstatic? Say you knew you were gonna win the lottery, you would be super excited too right? It's the exact same thing. Put yourself in the emotion of how you will feel when you have achieved what you want, you will manifest those results much faster. I always get amazing results when I'm optimistic and full of gratitude. Whereas when I'm trying to shoot for an outcome, I get nothing that day.

Don't be afraid to speak louder and just be more dominant (but at the same time relaxed/comfortable) with your body language. If you've been reading my journals, you might have noticed I have my own technique that I developed. Go up to a girl and stroke her arm subtly and sensually with the back of your hand, and go all the way down. A lotta my friends try this, but they could never get it to work. They always freak the girl out. You have to assume attraction and rapport. Know that you're an attractive guy and that you're the prize. She should be honoured that you approached her. Give her the "I am gonna fuck you" look as you deliver your opening line that's usually a compliment. This combo is so powerful and I can very often spike attraction right off the approach from these things.

Approach more 9s and 10s, just because they are easier to attract than the 7s and 8s. A lotta guys believe hotter is more difficult to pick up, but that's because they think they themselves are a 7 for example, so they're only able to attract 7s. And anything above the 7, they believe is way out of their league, so they never get them. Therefore, it's their belief that 8s, 9s, 10s are harder. Once you approach enough 10s and go on dates with a few of them, you'll realise they are just another girl and you'll see how normal they are. Then you become a 10. Once you go back to trying to pick up 7s or 8s, you'll find that they are so much harder. By law of state transference, you feel what the other person feels and vice versa. When you are super turned on by the girl, and as soon as you're unphased by her beauty, she'll feel what you feel. Give her the "I'm gonna fuck you" look, and it says it all. Even better if you give her the sensual touch. In her mind, she'll think who the heck is that confident guy to approach me like that? This is what spikes attraction so fast. Cause girls are drawn to guys who she believes are slightly above/better than her. When you've evolved to a 10, you'll consistently get 10s. You attract what you are.

So yeah, all these concepts, I'm trying so hard to help my friends understand. A lot of them still spam approach, and they don't get so many numbers. They are comfortable with the 7s and 8s, but intimidated by the 10s. I just focus on 9s and 10s - or the occasional 8s. I don't even approach that much anymore. Last week I approached 3 girls and closed all 3 of them. Later that week, I approached 4 and closed 2 of them (1 was an instant date and another was a fb close). Once you get to that level when you're consistently getting the higher calibre girls, you don't even wanna approach the 6s or 7s anymore. You're willing to pass up that opportunity. Jeffy was saying this on his latest free tour vid too. He doesn't approach much, but when he does, he makes them count. He doesn't need to do warm up approaches anymore, cause his state is always high. I'm the same in daygame. Yes, I always get accused of being too picky. But those mass/spam approaching guys, they don't quite understand the evolution of the process. I was once there too when I approached 20-35 girls in a day, cause I had to break out of that anxiety. And there are many more 6s, 7s, 8s on the street. That's why when your standards are still lower, you'll naturally have more girls to approach. Of course, when you're still a newbie or getting over your anxiety, I recommend people to do mass approaching. It's such a crucial stage in game. However there will come a time when you'll eventually be over it. When you're just focusing on 9s and 10s, of course your volume would dramatically decrease, but your return will improve at the same time cause you're just better at closing. While my friends are just getting 6s and 7s, they keep noticing that I'm closing the 9s and 10s, then it shuts them up. They finally stop telling me to approach more and to not to be picky. Tongue

What a long rant lol. If you have any more specific questions, just ask. I'm off to sleep now. Smile

(02-25-2016, 01:36 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I wouldn't change any of the mistakes I've made, to be honest. There are so many mistakes we make in game, but it's like we have unlimited lives. We go back to play again and again till we get to the next level. You can compare it to the analogy of a video game - dying over and over again, while having unlimited lives, but we gain experience, and know how to play it better every time afterwards.

Holy fvck.
You made it look easier than it should be. Lol.
There is no approach anxiety for me mostly in any case, if I decide to do approach, I can and I have done. The problem was not motivated enough to do the same, later in the SM3 stages as the focus shifts on they approach me and seduce me, even though I was kinda lazy and was not looking clear in that direction.

Now, if I see clearly what you said, I have get to get out of comfort zone.
Though AM had done a tremendous job of deservedness and so 9s and 10s are not a problem anymore, or their attractiveness does not phase me though I just wanna fvck more, but could not if she is less than anything I expect her to be.

Like you said, the real experience is what counts and I have experienced that as I approached girls, I could not remember a thing from books, just the natural personality was revealing itself and that's why inner game and subs are so important.

Now, I cause to make myself the better person. And, yeah, I would now approach girls no matter what.

The insight you gave shows me the efforts you have put into yourself and I really appreciate that.
Thanks brother

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-26-2016

Yeah, all the advanced guys and naturals tell me getting sex is much more simple than I make it out to be. Right now, I'm getting plenty of dates. But I'm still trying to work out how to make things sexual. I've only had a couple of make outs from night game - it's much easier in that environment.

But then again, I used to think getting dates was complicated as hell lol. Once you've gone through that process dozens of times, you realise how straight forward it is and you can make it happen again and again.

About the motivation issue, you need to find wingmen to regularly go out together and to keep each other accountable.

In the latter stages of your first SM3 run, were you regularly getting hit on / approached? I think though, as much as the latter stages takes your focus off doing the approaching, you should keep doing it regardless. I see getting approached as an extra. And things like that only happen to you when you're not expecting it - not when you are wanting it to happen. In my opinion, the more you approach, you're leveling up with women and just becoming a better version of yourself. This would make your aura more magnetic and make women approach you more - rather than not doing anything and waiting for something to happen. It has to go both ways. One of the laws of the universe is something like "What you're looking for is also looking for you", something like that. So when you're having fun with approaching, you'll likely have more girls coming up to you too.

That's amazing you are no longer phased by beauty. Most guys who have been gaming for years, they still have that issue with 9s and 10s.

(02-26-2016, 12:43 AM)Light Wrote: Is there any videos to your"sensual touch" on youtube Wolverine?

Nope, because it's a technique I developed myself. You won't find it anywhere online.

Guys are really touchy in night game, but they don't do so much of it during the day. You don't see the pro instructors doing much touching on the approach on daygame either.

So I decided do invent one for daygame that's as natural as it gets and efficient too.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-26-2016

I have no issue with girls beauty, or the confidence in talking to girls.
I am like the best in confidence with women or men in general.
The Funny part is that what AM6 made me as a quite man, that just changed in SM3 and I have become so much more fun and crazy in doing things I would not otherwise have done.
I just don't pass shit tests of girls but I give them shit tests and let them know that they can't just fvck with me, and sometimes that part just becomes littble bit down.
Sometimes, I could not give them the tests though I pass their every test without even thinking regardless in 99% cases.

Regarding the approaching, where I live, people don't approach at all on street so I don't have wingman, and that's why girls seem so frightened to talk to random guys on street.
Though I find that if I feel extreme desire to approach a girl if I ever see a girl walking by who is beautiful though it's not like I value her beauty but it's my subconscious processing the physically beautiful women.
And, that desire is nothing not like anything mixed with neediness or anxiety or some other emotion.
Just kinda pure desire to just approach and in the last two or three days, all I have been thinking about is approaching in my mind and getting amazing results and I am watching so much YouTube videos and prank and some other stuffs. The point being my focus is again shifted towards approaching.

I like your idea of touching.

Yea, I don't have problem in touching girls. I like that part regardless. And, I just don't touch them randomly, but I just don't even leave one chance to escalate and I take every chance to touch girl.

I also spin the girl a lot, and that just makes them smile and giggle and littble bit intrigued though they like it very much.
I am filled with motivation dude.
I am excited for me and your progress as well.

The thing about touching on the approach, the purpose is to break down the physical barrier asap. I've been on too many dates were sometimes I couldn't even go for kiss, and the rare occasions when I do, but it never happens because we just can't warmed up enough with the touching.

I number closed a girl who I sensually touched on the approach a couple of weeks ago. During the conversation, she touched me back playfully. It was cause I had already established a touchy frame from the get-go, so she was comfortable to do it back. It's so important in daygame, otherwise it's just too platonic.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 03-07-2016

SM3 Stage 1 Day 14
I had resistance to SM3 today, or maybe it was not.
I was out with my friends, I was on fire and having fun, bantering, and really having good time, and out of blue, I stopped talking, and I can feel something that I can't explain in words but the feeling was on my face.
Though I had similar experiences in stage 6, but dint think it as resistance but now I can see that the same earlier experience was resistance, and the thing about that earlier resistance in stage 6 was occured due to little fight I had with my friend, and I just stopped talking to anyone, and I had felt extremely lonely in that moment.

Looking back today, there was no reason to feel this way and I could not explain any reason behind it but the resistance.
I sometimes feel something not good without any reason in social situation, and there does not seem similar experience in Stage 1 of SM3.

Another thing to report though it seems repeatative.
1. IOIs from girls and my ex texting me
2. I feel that I have social confidence more than ever
3. Though I don't feel swagger in my walk as I had experience in AM6 and in stage 1 of SM3 in my first run.
4. My neediness has increased and the thing about is that it is not shown in my interaction, but very often, I feel something void in my life, and want some girl or someone else's approval
5. I also fight a lot with other people without any reason
6. I don't understand why but I stutter a lot sometimes and specifically in some situations.
7. My posture has not been good as was in AM6 and in later stages of SM3.
8. I had many daydreams but not a single lucid dream at night as I had with my first run
9. My masterbastation habit came back with this stage 1.
10. Though I can sense that something else is changing but can't see it though and can't seem to notice it sometimes.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 03-09-2016

1. Sexualised conversation with females
2. Enhanced sense of humor
3. Girls (My female friends) are approaching me and earlier they were not used to. And, this trend has been seen in my first run and has started once again.
4. Had two dreams. One I don't remember, but I remember one thing from that. Why I am holding back in sex.
5. Another dream I had today.
I, my Cousin, and my female friend, were on the terrace, and I and my female friend agreed to have sex.
My cousin was helping me out to have sex with her and the condition was something that would not let us have sex.
Anyway, I managed to penetrate inside her vagina, and Someone saw us, and we had to stop and leave from in between.
I only remember this much right now.
The dream I had today and another I had earlier made me thought that this stage is getting over some of the most heavy resistance regarding sex I now realize that I had on me, and I am overcoming it.
6. This is the amazing insight that I also had some resistance to sex. I cannot believe it.
7. A girl today friend requested me on facebook, and she was cute girl whom one would want to pluck if she'd have been a flower.
Though I messaged her.
All she did was replied me with short reply or short sentences and quickly stopped messaging her.
I realize that if girl sends the request, atleast I know to some degree, she must be attracted to me.
Though, this is the second time flacking.
The first being on tinder.
8. I started listening the wholetones, and it has made me feel so good. This tones are so wonderful that it has made my mind so quiet and at piece.