Subliminal Talk
2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal (/Thread-2-Run-of-Woman-Magnet-quick-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 11-07-2015

Womanizer, my name is LionMonkey. Not lionking.

I think WM is great in becoming a more natural attractive person to ladies. There's a reason I'm running it the 2. time.

I can't speak much for SM, as I have only ran through the 4G version (2011 version) of it. What I do remember from it was that ladies were generally approaching me more and more comfortable around me.

I remember being asked if I was gay several times by ladies, partly because I wore a cardigan. But I had worn cardigans for a few years and I had never got asked that.

It could have been an excuse to talk with me or it could have been that they became too comfortable around me.

I have a journal in here when I was on SM if u need more info about my run.

=============================================

Day 13
6 hours
Influenced by my brother. Some of you know that he is mentally challenged.
It makes it harder for me to achieve things I want but I don't think I could live with myself if I abandoned him.

Day 14
6 hours
Been hopping out of my good habits the last few days.
Sleeping more than usual.

Day 15
6 hours
Yesterday was a total off-day where all I wanted was to stay home and watch movies.
Today I feel better and am ready to finally start my good habits again.

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Dzemoo - 11-08-2015

wow i just read your sm journal it sometimes seem to me that the older magnets were more effective how do you listen to them (subs)

funny thing what i noticed by reading your journals is that you get exceptional results at the beginning but then it stops somehow, how can you explain this

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 11-08-2015

Dzemoo, back in the days I would go pretty hard to them with 8-12 hours a day. Basically because I had more free-time and focus to do it.

I can't use speakers now and I don't want to feel sleepy using the tickling stream in the daytime as I use it for 6 hours every night when going to sleep.

The thing you noticed about the beginning of many of the subs I used is interesting.
It wasn't only the beginning that I had some great results but almost every beginning I had.

I don't know the reason. I think it's coincidence.

==========================================

Day 16
6 hours
It didn't go as I had thought but I did get started on finally finishing the design of the website. The last part of the day was spent on finding a solution to play an old classic computer-game on multiplayer with my brother.

Haven't seen him so sincerely happy in years, when we finally got it to work.

Ohh and I catch ladies looking at me very often.
Also when I'm with my lady, other ladies often stare at my lady.

Day 17
6 hours
Realized that I've been unbalanced in my time of finishing the website and creating good content.
Stared at 2 ladies today when they were in my sight, haven't done that for quite a while. One broke the eye contact and looked at my lady, in a way of looking at what does she have?

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 11-13-2015

Day 18
6 hours
Overslept, trying to finish the website design. I have a great design template in my mind so the question is if I should hire someone to create it or if should just go with what I have.
I need a cool app/program to recolor a picture without painting it away.
Also I need to know how to make these cool 'author' texts on my posts at the top of every post in my blog.
So many things that you can use your time on when starting an online business by yourself...

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Voytek - 11-19-2015

Did you have any resistance during your WM`s ride?

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 12-14-2015

Voytek, I don't remember if I did in my first run.

This time, I had doubts, like why am I running it anyways? So many other subs that is more congruent with my life at the moment and all the other stuff I could be listening to when going to bed.

I think there's always going to be some kind of doubt if you are not actively doing stuff to prove to yourself that this subliminal actually helps with your growth in the women area.

==================================================

I've been fighting the resistance inside of me the past month.

Every 2. day I have lost to him.

It's time to become serious and a full time professional.

I turned 25, five days ago and I feel like it's time. It's my peak before heading into my late 20's and into my 30's where my energy is ever diminishing.

There's no space for falling into being an amateur anymore.

I tried college, I tried work - school has never been me, I always felt like I wanted to learn things myself and set my own rules.

The same with working for someone else - at first it was great and cool. After a while few colleagues showed their real faces and the management didn't care about your opinions.

This is the way I'm going, because I want to keep my self-respect and be free.. In return, I offer my clients the best value and quality of work from me.

I want to create something great and of service to others in the best possible way and at the same time, have fun doing it.

My project at the moment is a premium product on 'How To Naturally Attract Women Into Your Life'.
It is my, so far, life's work - something that I would loved to have the knowledge of, when I started my journey towards handling the women area of my life.

The past month, I haven't journaled much as I was on one side of the the spectrum one day and the other side of the spectrum the next.

With that said, I will try to keep updating once a week in here.

My goal is to finish the product by the end of this year.

2016 is going to be an AMAZING year filled with opportunities, experiences and challenges to handle!

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 12-26-2015

Stage 2 - Day 17

Merry Christmas everyone!

My first Christmas with my gf parents and her family in a country which language I haven't learnt.

I'm sitting by the window, writing this. There's a beautiful pond outside and it's raining.

Here's a clarifying piece I wrote about love vs. devotion right after I initiated a vulnerable talk with my girl.

There's a difference between love and devotion.

Devotion is an unwavering faith in someone that they are great, even when they really fuck up for some time.

My girl lost her devotion in me by pointing out the bad things I've been doing a lot lately.

It's chinking my heart away into small pieces every time.

On the surface it looks great but inside, when I looked deeper, it's a different story.

Question is: why?

Have I lost devotion in myself? So that my girl lost hers in me?

It probably is a big part of the why.

Now here's the tricky part:
How am I going to remember that part of myself forever?
So that when I do notice my girl losing faith in me I do something accordingly?

Do I renounce energy-consuming family/people that need me in their lives?

Or renounce things that often make me abusive of use in time and energy?

I think there's a better solution:
Start cultivating and build my life with these people in it, so I can spend energy and time with them and at the same time be a Great example to them.

The hard part is going to be how to spend my energy, focus and time throughout a day and limit what I expose myself to and at the same time having fun, without losing sight of the important.

Also the ability to say no to things so that I can keep being devoted to myself and not lose the sense of what's the most important: Being Devoted to Myself

And you can't be true with yourself if you are constantly distracted by things that aren't the most important to you.

I found truth while being here on the countryside.
The indicator was my boredness and the lack of how I wanted my life to look like.

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Survivor - 12-27-2015

Man your first run had been incredible! You have had very good results, being approached directly since the beginning of the program.

What is happening this run? What is different? Seems like nothing significant is happenning , compared to your first run. And it should not be this way since this is your 2nd run, it should be stronger

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Life - 02-03-2016

Where'd u go

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Xyer - 02-04-2016

LionMonkey please update I want to see how far you went using WM v.2 for the second time. Me in stage five right now.

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 02-28-2016

End of Stage 3

Ok, so I just took a little longer Stage 3 (43 days).

Tonight I'll start Stage 4.

I've been developing good habits lately, which is one of the reasons I was so absent.
There are many things that I'm doing and using my time and energy on and I'm prioritizing as best as I can.

A little update:

- Video recording myself talk for 1 hour
- Hitting the gym (almost) daily with a shorter and less intensive than what I used to do (was 2 hours)
- Writing Content (almost) daily for my up-coming product on simply start dating women and launch 2 websites - around start-mid March.
* 1 for my business
* 1 for my digital businesscard

- Got the sense of my Masculine Edge again. It feels fking great.
- Had crazy sex yesterday where my girl just couldn't get enough of me.

- Spending +2 hours with my brother, who is mentally challenged, (almost) every evening.

I think I also got more awareness over how much women wants your attention if they like you.
And how intimidated the less attractive and insecure women acts by ignoring you and when you talk to them they put this fake nice-girl mask up lol.

Ok that's it. Talk to ya later!

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Dzemoo - 02-28-2016

I also had this idea to teach men how to get women, but after saw what arrogant assholes my friends has become through me i moved away from this and will never share something real expect some basic stuff here and there in my journals.

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 04-01-2016

Stage 4 - Day 27

Alright, how's everybody doing?

We are on full speed working on the launch of the business on how to start dating women.

It's incredible how much work there is to it like:
  • Email marketing service
  • Small website details, ex. mobile responsiveness, which I still haven't worked on yet
  • Internet Marketing
  • Potential Partners
  • Branding
  • And all sorts of stuff

Anyway, it's going very fine here. I feel very handsome and good most of the time.

Just using most of my time on working on the business - at the moment I'm finishing up the free audio recording that's going to come with a free ebook on getting started on dating women as simple as possible.

That will be my free offer for peoples emails.

Some things I've noticed with women;
I'm having a bigger influence on my girls friends and I care less on what they think of me.

Having sexual dreams with different women.

That's it for now! Have a good one!

- LM