Subliminal Talk
2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal (/Thread-2-Run-of-Woman-Magnet-quick-journal)

Pages: 1 2

2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 10-27-2015

This time I'm running Woman Magnet while in a 2 year long relationship.

I will be posting quick updates of days that I notice a bigger difference than previous days.

Day 3
Hot girl looking Submissive at me when she gave us our pizza.

Day 4
Hard wood in the morning
Less phased by people
Music video with hot dreamy girl feels right in a mischievous way
Very easily distracted when on the date with my girl (result of being so focused and not looking at others?)

Day 5
Exhausted in the morning. Maybe because of alcohol?

Day 6
Morning wood
Thoughts everywhere, forgetting things while making breakfast
Not directed as I were the last 3 weeks where my routines for the first half of the day were easy and inspiring to do.

I forgot to celebrate my hard work so I became a little crazy and weird today maybe...

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Dzemoo - 10-27-2015

From my experience wm2 is the only safe multistage you can run during a relationship...

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Achiever - 10-27-2015

When I read the title of the journal, I got an orgasm.

This will be very interesting! One of the very few double-run magnet journal. It will be cool if you compare it at the end with your first run.

Looking forward to more .. orgasms Big Grin

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Achiever - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 06:00 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: From my experience wm2 is the only safe multistage you can run during a relationship...
rofl
Dzemoo what happened with your relationships during Sm , were they cool. DId you cheat a lot, or just a little haha

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Voytek - 10-27-2015

I`m glad that you`ve started your journal here. Now I can compare your results with mine. Smile Wish you all the best on your WM2`s road! Smile

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Dzemoo - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 07:54 AM)Achiever Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 06:00 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: From my experience wm2 is the only safe multistage you can run during a relationship...
rofl
Dzemoo what happened with your relationships during Sm , were they cool. DId you cheat a lot, or just a little haha

honestly i cheated all the time but on wm it didnt affect my relationship

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 10-30-2015

I might disappoint you guys who have read my old journal.

Back then I was VERY focused on meeting ladies. Didn't have much else going on than that (and the gym).

So I had the time and energy to write down all of my crazy experiences.

This time while I'm doing WM, I won't be going out a lot with the intention on meeting ladies. I am in a great relationship we have to remember Smile

Now I'm basically self-employed. I'm building a great product / several products, on getting dates while being a gentleman & about good leadership.

The next step is to find people who wants to try it and in return, give feedback.

========================================

Day 7
Feeling better and more directed today but still got nothing done

Day 8
Realized the reason I was feeling like life was gray and no single reason to live was because I was in my head and couldn't be present.
Recently my brother wanted to become a Buddhist, so that's interesting that I had a day just like recently.

Day 9
Feeling present like I used to be today, just with increased awareness of staying present. Now might be a good time to start meditating again.
My normal state is more authoritative than ever, I do crack a bit in some situations, but most often I am authoritative.
I notice the difference in the way ladies are looking at me and how my girl is responding to me.
It comes with a cost initially. People in general are less friendly to me but those who come in an interaction with me are more reactive to me.

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Voytek - 10-31-2015

Could you tell me, what`s the main reason for you to run WM2?

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Achiever - 10-31-2015

My question is why did you choose Wm2 again? You have ran Sm2011, did you like it /why didn't you choose Sm3 ? Is your choice because of Goals or simply preference?

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 10-31-2015

Voytek, I just had a feeling that it would be a good time to give it a 2nd try. Maybe because I'm missing those sexy, ridicules and fun interactions with girls...

Achiever, I didn't find SM as powerful as WM, and I don't have SM 3. WM just made me more of a grounded, alpha male.
My frame is getting stronger when I use WM which I really like. It's one of the biggest things for getting those ridicules, fun and sexy interactions with the ladies.

Day 10
Out clubbing last night with my girl and her hot new friend.
It felt weird yet great to be amongst a crowd and feeling the loud music again. It must have been around a year since I went to a club. And more than a year since I got drunk. Lol.
I felt pretty cool in my own world and tried to make my girls friend comfortable in most situations.
Not sure if it was the best way to go about it as I'm starting again to ponder the possibilities that you can create.

There were brief talk about threesomes with my girls friend and her, teasing me that I was thinking about it. I would love to have explored that.
But I'm limited in my situation (wasn't the threesome kind of guy from the start of the relationship).

In another life, being more relentless would maybe have created a threesome direction of the night.

Instead, we had fun and overall it was a good night. The mood was joyous throughout the most of the night in our little group.

It bothers me that I felt alright with it. Maybe because nothing tangible was achieved, ex. having a sexy interaction with a lady you don't know, or having a 3way make out.

Yet as I'm reflecting, I very much believe that this is how life is.
Either you are in a stable, good relationship / bad relationship or you are dating around or you are completely single.

One can have anything one wants but not everything.
Choosing is the key then.

I choose to explore with a sense of caring.

Let's see where this will lead us...

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - dissonance - 10-31-2015

3some eh GET ON THAT !!! What are you thinking?!

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Voytek - 11-01-2015

Thanks for your reply, LionMonkey. Could you tell me; how long, after you finished your WM`a ride, you had been benefiting from it? Or may be your results from your 1st run are permanent? Sorry for this questions, but I`m very curious about this. Smile

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - LionMonkey - 11-02-2015

Voytek, it's a good question. I'm not sure. But I'll put it this way:
The experiences I had while I was on WM are the changes that I got.

I believe it's important to self-reflect once in a while to understand and fully squeeze the learning-juice from the experiences.

In that way I changed, because of my experiences.

Day 11
Hangover
I'm increasingly aware of the fact that staying present as much as one can, is vital.
It is basically reality vs. presumptions / illusions.

Day 12
Went out with my girl for dinner at an American style burger joint. Loved it.
I'm also more aware of energies after I started WM.
It seemed like people were constantly bumping into us when walking towards us, which made me go into my head shortly but then let it go and returned being present.

It's something I'm cultivating. I'm either being passive aggressive or being more acknowledging to others. (Scandinavia is not like for example LA)

Just saw the new bond movie. My biggest takeaway:
Most people like James Bond movies, including me. So what makes the movies great? Bond is always doing something that is related to his mission and he is constantly moving forward. But he also enjoys himself and the things that comes his way.
He doesn't stop his mission for no one.

I'm on a mission again. May I stand strong.

RE: 2. Run of Woman Magnet - quick journal - Womanizer - 11-03-2015

@ lionking

Do you feel like WM needs an upgrade of some sort? After researching WM and SM I choose SM. I wanted to know from your point of view your thoughts and perception. I would eventually like to get a copy but from what I've read all the negative comments might as well wait for an upgraded version. What do you think?