Subliminal Talk
Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? (/Thread-Stage-5-and-6-why-so-different-and-can-t-last-longer-the-effect)

Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - jonathan4all - 10-08-2015

I feel great in stage 5 and 6 compare to any other stage of 6 stages subliminal. Why is the effect much better compared to other stages? Why the effect of these last two stages diminishes within a month of running another program. We should find a way to keep this newfound euphoric feelings and confidence. Otherwise life will end but subliminal cant find it's full potentiality.

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - terry44 - 10-11-2015

I can't comment on multi stage subs with much authority, because I haven't done one yet, but I did ASC for only 50 days and kept maybe 60% of the gains. I also did EPRHA for four and a half months and kept virtually all of the gains. I'm wondering if I did ASC for 6 months maybe that would be permanent as well. I think because you are only doing each stage for one month, I'm guessing that you really have to repeat the whole 6 stages at least three times for permanence. Maybe this will change when 6G becomes available. Really looking forward to that!

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - JackOfHearts - 10-11-2015

(10-08-2015, 02:00 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I feel great in stage 5 and 6 compare to any other stage of 6 stage subliminal. Why is the effect much better compared to other stages? Why the effect of these last two stages diminishes within a month of running another program. We should find a way to keep this newfound euphoric feelings and confidence. Otherwise life will end but subliminal cant find it's full potentiality.

Same feeling here with AM5 AM6 but I think it's pretty normal.
When I'm on stage 4/5/6 I'm on top of the world, it's the refining stage.
In the first stages 1/2/3 it's the growing process so It's not the cool part. I guess growing takes energy.

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - CatMan - 10-11-2015

Generally, it takes 3 runs of a multi-stage for most people to get all you can from it. This was from Shannon, I can't find the exact post to quote it. Some may hit that point early, others may need 1-2 more runs. It's hard to tell without doing it and seeing if results plateau, as everyone is different and approaches the program with different levels of GSF, past traumas holding back results, etc. Generally, the more mental garbage on the subject in question, the more runs and more hours will be required to make the program the predominant programming in your mind.

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - Dzemoo - 10-11-2015

(10-08-2015, 02:00 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I feel great in stage 5 and 6 compare to any other stage of 6 stages subliminal. Why is the effect much better compared to other stages? Why the effect of these last two stages diminishes within a month of running another program. We should find a way to keep this newfound euphoric feelings and confidence. Otherwise life will end but subliminal cant find it's full potentiality.

wow thank you men that you came up with this, this is excactly how i think about it

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - Dzemoo - 10-11-2015

i sometimes played with the thought to just keep doing stage 5 or 6 but i dont know if this would be good on the long term

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - jonathan4all - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 11:02 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i sometimes played with the thought to just keep doing stage 5 or 6 but i dont know if this would be good on the long term

May be it might imbalance you .. you rather try with stage 7 after 3 runs. On the other hand, you want to enjoy new subliminal. But, the sad part is if mastering one subliminal takes at least 3/4 years and then if you alter another subliminal for again 3/4 years. You might lost charm of first subliminal significantly even running 3/4 years !! Hope 6G can focus more on permanency issue. It is more important than instant effect for me.

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - Zane - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 08:21 AM)templecity Wrote: There is an interesting concern: Will humans depend on Subliminals for the rest of their life because we are flawed ?Confused

You know I was thinking the samething and I am glad that u brought this up.

Well as far as I know Subliminals are one of the most powerful ways to transform urself and It will help people in many ways.

For Example : In my case the reason I am using subliminal is to get over my addiction,cause this addiction of mine is stopping my full potential. As soon as I overcome my addiction I will move on with my life..

I know there are so many Subs to Attract Women,Sex Magnet, Alpha Male which are all really awesome and powerful. But I have no intention of using it.....I just wanna be me.

But I will always believe that Subliminals work even if I dont use it in future cause I have seen its effect so I am a believer for sure..

All.Thanks to Shannon

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - JackOfHearts - 10-11-2015

You will still be you even you listen to AM6 100 times. The subliminal doesn't change who you are, it improves you, it's slightly different.

People who generally say that they want to be/stay themselves have some fear of change. To hide that fear of change they try to hide saying that they don't want to end up screwed, fearing that they might lose their sanity or what ever excuse they can come up with. Like I might lose my friend, what my dad will think, will my girlfriend still love me after that, I might become a dominant monster that doesn't care for others, or a selfish freak who forgot the word nice/gentleman.

Sorry if my word appear harsh, it's just what I noticed through my experience.

RE: Stage 5 and 6 why so different and can't last longer the effect? - Dzemoo - 10-14-2015

Very good post alpha very true, i had this fear towards am6 but now i am pleased