Subliminal Talk
BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL (/Thread-BADONEBADTWO-S-AM6-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 11-03-2015

Stage 2 day 32

2 more hours of stage 2 then its off to stage 3.

Stage 2 brouht me some depression but didnt stay for more then a week or so.
I havent seen much changes in stage 2 more then depression and having hard time sleeping.

I hope stage 3 will bring me some fun stuff Big Grin

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 11-03-2015

Ohh and yea, Ive started dislikeing one of my friends alot and I know he knows it because I can feel it and he makes some comments on how I am. Ive had this happen a cupple of times in life were I just turn cold towards a person. I find this dude very egoistic but Ive know him for so many years. I think its good that it comes out now so I dont keep investing to much into him lol Big Grin.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 11-18-2015

Stage 3 day 16

The eye stairing is back and its insane, its freaking me out. LOVE IT BUT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF !!

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 01-08-2016

Stage 5 day 1

I havent been active on the forum much :angel: but who cares hehe

I think ill just post a review about am6 When im done with it, might go for a second run. Not sure yet, well see.

The run have been good so far, strange things happening thoo. During stage 4 there was 3 things i was thinking about or joking about almost became reality. Thanks to God they didnt go trough or i would nt be here.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 02-09-2016

Stage 6 Day 1

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Spareness - 02-09-2016

(01-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Badonebadone Wrote: Stage 5 day 1

I havent been active on the forum much :angel: but who cares hehe

I think ill just post a review about am6 When im done with it, might go for a second run. Not sure yet, well see.

The run have been good so far, strange things happening thoo. During stage 4 there was 3 things i was thinking about or joking about almost became reality. Thanks to God they didnt go trough or i would nt be here.

Stage 5 makes me lazy to write journal, so I delete it instead. Wink

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 03-14-2016

Ive been so lazy with this journal. ? im done with am6 and i think ill run it once more. Any suggestions on how i should go about it? I was thinking of taking a week off or so then run the refreshener for a month and one more week off then sart with stage one again? Good or bad ?

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - wolverine_i_am - 03-14-2016

If you are doing it again anyway, I'm not sure if you need the refresher? That's only for if you've taken a long time off it and did something else in between.

Yea but ive read some post before that its like puttning all stages together and just "melting" it down.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Womanizer - 03-14-2016

It would be wise to run the free version of EPHRA for a month , then move on to AM again.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Life - 03-14-2016

I did the AM6 refresher right after AM stage 6. It was well worth it. Loved it

What does EPHRA standard for?

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Life - 03-14-2016

Actually, don't use that strategy, I want to be the only one who does

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 03-15-2016

I think ill go with the refresher for a month then restart am all over again.