Subliminal Talk
BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL (/Thread-BADONEBADTWO-S-AM6-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3

BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-02-2015

Ok, lets do this !

I've decided to write my own journal after reading other peoples journals for the last 32 days.

I'm not much of a writer, so don't expect to much from me Big Grin
Ill let you guys know of the moments i have when i see change that's done by the subliminal.

I just ended stage one.

I have listen to masked while asleep on my sleepphones for minimum 6h/day and US when i'm at my PC 2-4h/day on an average. I try to listen at least 10h a day.

Stage 1
Its been an interesting journey so far. I feel more relaxed in front of people.
After the first week or so i started to get some heavy eye contact with girls it was insane. But this faded after a couple of days and i hope it will come back.
I still see girls look at me but as soon as i see them they all look away, i catch them looking many times more but they still look away.
I hope to get that back.

For me its normal that people say hi when they see me, but I've never had random dudes start talking to me from no were.
There was one dude that started to talk to me when I had this crazy eye contact thing. The train was full and people had no place to sit and all was standing. I got a seat and there was this hot woman (probably age 25-28, a 9 for sure). She was standing next to the seat in front of me but with the back towards me. And on the other side of the train two seats in front of me there was this Asian dude that totally random started talking to me. Keep in mind I'm not much of a talker and this train is fucking full. So there was me, this woman and then this dude. He started asking me about what i study and then he started giving me advice on things i should know about my "field of expertise". I just sat there listening to this dude talking and agreed to pretty much everything he said, but i did this with a smirk on my face and i remember i was thinking that this dude didn't know shiit he was talking about. My brain was so fucking amused by the way this dude was trying to be smart.
I always try to be polite to whoever i talk to, but daaamn those legs are taking my attention. And this dude sees that I'm looking at her legs and ass but it was like i didn't even care that he saw me look at her. I see that she is listening in to the conversation and she is now turned against me. I see her looking right in my eyes with a smile and she is laughing inside her head, there is this girly giggling. So the for about 15 min I'm switching my eye contact between this girl and this dude because he cant fucking shut up.

Well that was one of my experiences that I know for sure that the subliminal was having and effect on me, this was my "this fucking subliminal thing fucking works" aha moment. Thank you Shannon !

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-03-2015

Stage 2 day 1
Woke up 4 hours into Stage 2 with jizz in my underpants pants. Its not like i did the no fap challenge. This usually happens after 7-10 days from no ejaculating. I still live at home so this is kinda embarrassing cause i have to change cheats. Thankfully this time i didn't have to.
And there was no dream to it as well, for what i can remember.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Vincent_Vega - 10-03-2015

I never had a wet dream till I used subs. So yeah, lets blame Shannon for that Wink

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-03-2015

Dude your so weird, go ahed take what you need.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-04-2015

Stage 2 day 2

Haven’t been up to much today, mostly just relaxing.
I’ve been having so many dreams lately. Today I had one were there were two milfs and there was also a fight going on. Some dudes threw Molotov on each other.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-05-2015

Stage 2 day 3

Feeling kind of down today I don’t know what’s up. I want to do something but I don’t know what it is that I want to do. Didn’t go to school or to the gym today. Maybe I’m depressed or something, who the fuck knows.

No dreams today.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - SargeMaximus - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 09:55 AM)Badonebadone Wrote: Stage 2 day 3

Feeling kind of down today I don’t know what’s up. I want to do something but I don’t know what it is that I want to do. Didn’t go to school or to the gym today. Maybe I’m depressed or something, who the **** knows.

No dreams today.

Whenever I get like that I try to just get out of the house. eventually, you figure out something to do.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-06-2015

(10-05-2015, 10:04 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Whenever I get like that I try to just get out of the house. eventually, you figure out something to do.

Yea, I took your advice and went for a walk yesterday : D

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - SargeMaximus - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 12:20 PM)Badonebadone Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 10:04 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Whenever I get like that I try to just get out of the house. eventually, you figure out something to do.

Cool, where'd you go?

(10-06-2015, 01:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Cool, where'd you go?

Went to the beach with a friend, sat on a jetty and talked.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - SargeMaximus - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 01:56 PM)Badonebadone Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 01:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Cool, where'd you go?

Went to the beach with a friend, sat on a jetty and talked.

Great idea, that's always better than sitting at home doing nothing.

Stage 2 day 4

I have been doing a lot of assignments today for school.
Another thing I’ve notice is that I have to sleep more because I’ve been too tired, I find it difficult to fall asleep.
Getting back into the gym again, will probably be the solution for my difficulty to fall asleep.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Voytek - 10-11-2015

(10-06-2015, 02:45 PM)Badonebadone Wrote: Another thing I’ve notice is that I have to sleep more because I’ve been too tired, I find it difficult to fall asleep.

I`ve the same problem with the subs (AM6 and WM2) but only in the first half of run (for about 3 months). I wake up much earlier also. I sleep only 5-6h almost daily.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-12-2015

Stage 2 day 10

I’ve been in a depression lately, but I think it is going to get better from now on. Some days it’s been hard to fall asleep, but once I do I sleep like a baby Big Grin