Subliminal Talk
Any one smoke Marijuana? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Any one smoke Marijuana? (/Thread-Any-one-smoke-Marijuana)

Any one smoke Marijuana? - Soaring - 09-27-2015

I have not smoked any in 6 months, but when I did I did it once a week. I know people that smoked it everyday and have manifested things they want still.

I am curious what affects does smoking weed and listening to subliminals have on each other in your life?

I know there are quite a few spiritual resources on Marijuana..... I am looking for more personal experience with it with subliminals.

Thanks.

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - JackOfHearts - 09-27-2015

I Thought there were some spiritual qualities in Marijuana too. I wrote about it somewhere, I think it's in my astrology thread.

To me it's like your conscious mind is being suppress, just after smoking I'm still a little bit conscious but after 2 hours It's like a dream experience, or more like a nightmare depending on what you have inside your subconscious mind. But I'm not sure about that it's just a guess.

What is impressive is that you have access to a lot of information. For example when I look at a knife I have a million of different memories that pop up in my head.
Problem is I get paranoid at some point and I invent all kind of bad scenario. Sometimes I feel like a god that has just decrypted the matrix or that Marijuana gave me some kind of superpower that I can't control. I even thought that I upgraded my knowledge 20 years forward with smoking but I wasn't able to control the difference, it's like living in another person body, you are not used to it.

But most of the time I get paranoid and I feel that I will die if I don't do something to save the world.
It's not an experience I want to do everyday, a bad nightmare but awake that feel real.

I'm also super sensitive when I smoke it's like the emotion are 10 times stronger. When someone reject you it hearts really bad. It's like I can see everyone emotion around, and the bad vibes are really tough to handle. A bit like vampire diary if you watched it.

Also it's a bit like a dream because when you woke up (sane again) you forget a lot of stuff or you don't understand what you were thinking previously. I tried to write down what I feel when I smoked and most of time It's paranoid stuff. Sometimes it's crypted language about God, female, male. Like 0 represent female, 1 is the male, then I switch to computer programming, matrix, etc, all kind of bizarre stuff. I would say 75% of things I wrote are paranoid and some are sane but useless. Maybe 5% is useful like when I realized that marijuana suppress my conscious mind.

I wouldn't recommended anyone to smoke marijuana. Bad experience for me.

Though I would like to be in a control environment and test about various hypnotic experience when I smoke. But it's hard to find open minded individual that would help me in that matter.

Marijuana + subliminal = impredictable things can happen. Some guy had wrote a bad experience if I remember correctly.

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - TheRealJustin - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 01:28 AM)Soaring Wrote: I have not smoked any in 6 months, but when I did I did it once a week. I know people that smoked it everyday and have manifested things they want still.

I am curious what affects does smoking weed and listening to subliminals have on each other in your life?

I know there are quite a few spiritual resources on Marijuana..... I am looking for more personal experience with it with subliminals.

Thanks.
Sometimes I smoke weed everyday. Sometimes I go months without, I don't notice a difference with subs from when I smoke or don't smoke.

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - Voytek - 09-29-2015

I had smoked many years ago but now, I`m clear from this. Big Grin

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - Soaring - 10-02-2015

ALPHA 360 I can relate to what you say so much! I too am very sensitive, I smoke it neat. If I have too much it turns very psychedelic for me, especially now after I had many mushroom experiences and Ayahuasca experiences. I could write a book on my experiences but I am typing on my phone and need to get a new keyboard for my pc.

You don't want to try mushrooms then haha. They really showed me the mechanics of my reality, thoughts, emotions. People's vibes and room vibes. Zillion other things Soooooo complex on many levels. Too much and too deep to go into here. It's mind blowing especially on the higher doses, when experiencing ego death.

I shall say no more.

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - waahbeta - 10-06-2015

Marijuana brings out different things from different ppl.
I used to keep quite after it cos I believed I could be too blunt that others are hurt. Some of my friends used to laugh a lot. Some irritated. N yeah, a couple scared to death to increase in heartbeats. I almost got addicted. But once I decided it's my last after being too high. It's been more than 2 years n i still didn't smoke it no matter how many times I was softly forced for it. But one noticeable thing, I decided it's my last wen I was high on it, i did. So maybe how subs programs you wen u are high on Marijuana, u follow. I don't have proofs and evidences to prove it, but my own experience. My friends smoke it daily, but mostly I avoid their company, but if still I am with them (say 6-9 days on a month), they offer me, force me, but I remain adamant. So I may believe if it's said that affirmations/subs work strongly after Marijuana but I won't advocate it cos it's not necessary to achieve some good thing by being influence of another bad thing.

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - ArcticFox - 10-10-2015

here is how i see it. Alcohol will bring out your inhibitions if you drink too much. Weed will bring out your paranoia and insecurities if you smoke too much.

I dont smoke so i have to make hash cakes if i want to get stoned. I did this a few weeks back and took a small hash cake to test. It was too much and I had negative thoughts which i couldnt control. 2 weeks later i had the same cake but took half the dosage, i was much more relaxed and manged to control my conscious and have good ride .

So what i think it comes down too is managing your intake, if you get paranoid then that is too much - reduce your levels next time and it will be better!

RE: Any one smoke Marijuana? - ArcticFox - 10-11-2015

(10-10-2015, 06:30 PM)templecity Wrote: Is drinking alcohol a negative consequence towards the effectiveness of the Subliminals ? Huh

I doubt alcohol will help