Subliminal Talk
Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Evolver's Subliminal Journal (/Thread-Evolver-s-Subliminal-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 06-27-2011

Exactly. I figured this out at the meeting when the do the "extrapolate the results" scam. They go, so if you make 5% of each sale and do 1 sale a day, etc etc. Very common tactic to try and make the target salivate. It ended up their commission wasn't that much (10% compared to the 25% I made in Florida) but they had success because they simply charge so much. (2-3x what I charged in Florida for a similar service).

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 06-29-2011

So I have decided on a job, but I'm wondering what I should do now with the subliminals. I could continue the "find your perfect job" subliminal until I get started with work (in a month). Otherwise I will continue with the confidence sub, maybe with the sales sub. My gf will get the benefits as well.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 07-05-2011

The perfect job sub is a manifestation program. It should be used for 4 to 8 months, depending on the time it takes for the perfect job to manifest.

Is she already noticing effects from the subs?

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 07-10-2011

She has not communicated that to me, however she has been having vivid dreams.

Hmm, I should continue using the perfect job sub then.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 07-24-2011

I didn't switch to the jobs sub, I'm going to keep using the sales and confidence subs. Actually I noticed something really interesting. I stopped using the subs for a couple weeks. I started focusing less on important things, getting behind in my programming course. I popped the subs back in and within a couple days I was feeling energized, confident and had started my programming lessons with renewed vigor.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 08-20-2011

I'm in week four at work and I'm really realizing how perfect this job is. It utilizes my skills and experience to the hilt. I am excelling in performance, enthusiasm and productivity. There is a variety of different paths I can take my career there, anyway I wish to grow I will be encouraged. I have a long term career (for once!) and I feel valued. This subliminal worked 100%. I have been using sales and confidence to much success. At this point I am considering trying something new or continuing what I am already using.

My girlfriend has trouble falling asleep at night and sometimes gets insomnia. I'd like to help her with that but I'm not sure whether I should get insomnia aid, as it seems like that would be audible? That might make it difficult for me to get to sleep! The other option is deep sleep aid, which would be great for me but not sure it would help my gf.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 08-20-2011

(08-20-2011, 11:26 AM)evolver Wrote: I'm in week four at work and I'm really realizing how perfect this job is. It utilizes my skills and experience to the hilt. I am excelling in performance, enthusiasm and productivity. There is a variety of different paths I can take my career there, anyway I wish to grow I will be encouraged. I have a long term career (for once!) and I feel valued. This subliminal worked 100%. I have been using sales and confidence to much success. At this point I am considering trying something new or continuing what I am already using.

My girlfriend has trouble falling asleep at night and sometimes gets insomnia. I'd like to help her with that but I'm not sure whether I should get insomnia aid, as it seems like that would be audible? That might make it difficult for me to get to sleep! The other option is deep sleep aid, which would be great for me but not sure it would help my gf.

Glad you enjoyed the Manifest Your Perfect Job subliminal. Smile The sleep aid programs are audible, and they require the use of headphones. But, they work. Insomnia aid drifts you down over the course of an hour. Pretty nice.