Subliminal Talk
Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Evolver's Subliminal Journal (/Thread-Evolver-s-Subliminal-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-26-2011

(04-25-2011, 10:50 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(04-24-2011, 06:26 PM)evolver Wrote: Too bad we didn't end up meeting up yesterday Shannon! I was so tired after fishing. Check out this video I took of the event and you'll see why.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhQPerdUQqM

I've been listening to the sales and confidence subs, trying to do an hour a day. With the ocean waves masked version, on full ear headphones, I can really hear the voice in the background. The words are not distinct however.

Your trip looked real fun. And Florida looks amazing. Is the pace of life out there really as slow and easy going as the video suggests?

Thanks!! Florida is certainly a scenic place, beautiful wildlife and vegetation. I was certainly struck with how slow and easy going it was when I got here.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-27-2011

Okay, my Amazon order arrived with the Cyber Acoustics iPod dock. I noticed the ultrasonic on high volume, however I turned it down a bit and all I could hear was my own tinnitus. I went to download the ultrasonics, but the link had expired. Any way I can get those mp3's that I paid for again??? If I had known it would expire I would of downloaded them all when I ordered.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-27-2011

(04-27-2011, 03:57 PM)evolver Wrote: Okay, my Amazon order arrived with the Cyber Acoustics iPod dock. I noticed the ultrasonic on high volume, however I turned it down a bit and all I could hear was my own tinnitus. I went to download the ultrasonics, but the link had expired. Any way I can get those mp3's that I paid for again??? If I had known it would expire I would of downloaded them all when I ordered.

lol E-mail Jackie, she should be able to get you squared away. Lesson learned. Wink

When are you free to get together? I have a few things to give you.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-28-2011

This weekend! I will call you today to arrange it.

I woke up feeling....confident! I have been waking up the actual time my alarm clock rings instead of sleeping in and it always feels great. I had woken up a few times during the night to the sound of the ocean waves, but I'm sure I will get used to them. One odd thing I noticed in the recordings is that there is a silent gap in the middle of one wave, it's always quite jarring. If that's the end of the wave recording, could it maybe be mixed into the next wave?

This morning I woke up and did yoga sun salutations, which I had not done in several years. It felt so good and so painful to stretch that way again, like I used to. I almost stopped after the first few, in fact it felt like I was convincing myself to walk away but my body didn't want to stop. After that it was like a breakthrough and I was able to get much deeper into the poses and stretches.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-28-2011

(04-28-2011, 04:58 AM)evolver Wrote: This weekend! I will call you today to arrange it.

I woke up feeling....confident! I have been waking up the actual time my alarm clock rings instead of sleeping in and it always feels great. I had woken up a few times during the night to the sound of the ocean waves, but I'm sure I will get used to them. One odd thing I noticed in the recordings is that there is a silent gap in the middle of one wave, it's always quite jarring. If that's the end of the wave recording, could it maybe be mixed into the next wave?

This morning I woke up and did yoga sun salutations, which I had not done in several years. It felt so good and so painful to stretch that way again, like I used to. I almost stopped after the first few, in fact it felt like I was convincing myself to walk away but my body didn't want to stop. After that it was like a breakthrough and I was able to get much deeper into the poses and stretches.

That gap was discovered and fixed, and 4th Gen programs are being built with the fixed version since Sex Magnet. I have to prioritize the rebuilding of previously built 4th Gen programs with the gap as after I finish a lot of what's on my plate. It doesn't affect the results of the programs, though.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-29-2011

I listened to the ultrasonics last night. It was a little odd in the morning, because I wasn't sure if they had been effective or not. With the waves, I awoke in the morning feeling sure that I had been listening to subliminal messages all night long. I know I have the ipod dock at a good volume, any higher and I feel temple pressure, and higher still I can hear a distinct high pitch noise like gears squealing. I think it's similar to turning a song with lots of bass up on low quality speakers and the bass distorts on the lowend. In this case it's distorting on the high end.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Spiral - 04-29-2011

Well then if you are feeling temple pressure it's 100% working so when you turned it down it was still working at 100% just a more comfortable volume. You will begin to question yourself at first.. and sometimes throughout the whole listening process whether it be a month long or 6 months long. Just let that go because they will work.

Also be careful to not set your volume at 0... I've forgotten a couple of times and I thought it was working because I felt a slight head ache and slight temple pressure which is ok if you are listening to new material but since the volume was at 0 and nothing was happening my sub conscious was obviously playing tricks on me.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-30-2011

Haha good point, thanks! I did something similar last night, my iPod reset at one point so I wasn't listening to anything. Ah well.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 05-04-2011

Wow, I had the most absurd and uplifting weekend ever. Some how I ended up in the middle of a women's empowerment conference. It was quite an eye opener! I'm back home and listening to the subs again. The key to my confidence now is knowing the reasons why not, and doing things anyways. I'm putting my own resistance to acting aside and taking action. I've noticed I seem to have a course set now and my thoughts are in alignment with that course.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 05-05-2011

Women's empowerment conference. What a nice way to put it. Wink

Life doesn't live itself. You have to get out there and do something. I am coming around to "What the hell, why not?" also. Life's gotten a lot more fun to live since I started doing that.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 05-10-2011

Vivid dreams again. On waking, I remembered the subliminals. Then I thought to myself "the key to confidence is taking action."

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 05-13-2011

I set the ultras and lay in bed. About an hour later, I had ear pain, which I have had with high frequency noises before. I set the volume down two notches and it was fine. I wasn't sure whether or not I could hear the noises at that volume level until morning. Before I woke up, I was dreaming that I was giving a sales training session to a room full of people!!! I also dreamt that I had made tons of sales. I think this shows that not only can I hear them, but the subs are starting to have an effect.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 05-15-2011

I was reminded while meditating of some experiences I had when I was a kid. I realized at an early age, that I could detect the operation of electronics by listening to the very high frequency noises they produced. I used this to detect all kinds of things, first the television with the volume off, and eventually other devices. The experiment that proved it to me was when I was living on an island on the west coast. We had no electricity provided by the government, so we had set up solar panels linked to golf car batteries. They would cycle their charge, meaning every 8 seconds or so, the panels would stop charging the batteries. I walked up about 75 metres and looked down at the cabin. I could detect, by hearing, the cycling charge of the batteries. This was most likely because there was no interference from other electric signals. The only high frequency sound was the panels.

Nowadays we are bombarded by so many signals on a regular basis. One example was when someone translated electric fields to audible noises, and then had people walk around the neighbourhoods mapping strange phenomenon. I didn't get to go on a walk, but was fascinated by the idea. Now we have wi-fi, cell phones, satellites and all kinds of different signals! I'm fascinated by what kind of effect these have on our subconscious minds. I think the ultrasonics are wonderful in that they bring purpose to these higher frequencies, which are normally hidden from all of us.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 05-18-2011

A co-worker remarked that I sounded relaxed when I was closing clients the other day. I do feel relaxed and also aware of myself as I sell clients. It's a small change, yet a welcomed one.