Subliminal Talk
Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Evolver's Subliminal Journal (/Thread-Evolver-s-Subliminal-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-21-2011

Hello everyone,

I'm 28 today (it's my birthday) male, and living in Florida. I got into subliminals due to the recommendations of some of the forum users here and at Shannon's recommendation. I will be assisting him with spreading the word about subliminals, however first I had to prove to myself that they work!!! I have been listening to the free self confidence subliminal while I work at the computer in the evenings for a couple hours each night. So far I have noticed the dreams that everyone else mentioned. One of the interesting things I noticed was that one night when I did not play the subliminal, I did not have vivid dreams. I'm in commission sales right now and I am in a difficult market at the moment. I need an extra boost in my sales abilities, so I ordered Maximum Sales Success and will be playing that back to back with the confidence sub.

I started playing the ultrasonic subs, however I only had the iMac internal speakers, and a high pitch noise was quite evident even with the volume down. I don't think my internal speakers have a full frequency response. I've been into sound and music, both the production of and performance so it could be I have sensitive ears. Either way, I ordered the Cyber Acoustics ipod doc recommended in the forum so I can play the subs over my iphone at night.

I'm really interested in starting this journey because I have read that it's been successful for many of you. That gives me inspiration.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Spiral - 04-21-2011

welcome man Smile

I look forward to hearing about your results!

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - SantaRich - 04-21-2011

(04-21-2011, 09:27 AM)evolver Wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm 28 today (it's my birthday) male, and living in Florida. I got into subliminals due to the recommendations of some of the forum users here and at Shannon's recommendation. I will be assisting him with spreading the word about subliminals, however first I had to prove to myself that they work!!! I have been listening to the free self confidence subliminal while I work at the computer in the evenings for a couple hours each night. So far I have noticed the dreams that everyone else mentioned. One of the interesting things I noticed was that one night when I did not play the subliminal, I did not have vivid dreams. I'm in commission sales right now and I am in a difficult market at the moment. I need an extra boost in my sales abilities, so I ordered Maximum Sales Success and will be playing that back to back with the confidence sub.

I started playing the ultrasonic subs, however I only had the iMac internal speakers, and a high pitch noise was quite evident even with the volume down. I don't think my internal speakers have a full frequency response. I've been into sound and music, both the production of and performance so it could be I have sensitive ears. Either way, I ordered the Cyber Acoustics ipod doc recommended in the forum so I can play the subs over my iphone at night.

I'm really interested in starting this journey because I have read that it's been successful for many of you. That gives me inspiration.

Happy Birthday! and good luck with the subs.Smile

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-21-2011

Happy birthday. Smile You can always use the non-ultrasonic tracks if your hearing is too sensitive to high frequencies, or you find you cannot get the ultrasonic to play.

Looking forward to your experiences.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-22-2011

Thanks for the birthday wishes! That's what I've been doing, listening to the relaxing surf. It's quite nice!

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - K-Train - 04-22-2011

Hey there evolver, good to see you again. I'm glad you've found your way over to this site. I'm sure you'll have an amazing journey just like the rest of us. Best of luck to you. Cool

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-22-2011

What time does the grouper happen again?

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-23-2011

We will be done fishing at 5pm, and then returning to Square Grouper... let's say around 7pm!

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-23-2011

(04-23-2011, 06:14 AM)evolver Wrote: We will be done fishing at 5pm, and then returning to Square Grouper... let's say around 7pm!

Cool. So I have time to work AND have fun. Big Grin

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-24-2011

Too bad we didn't end up meeting up yesterday Shannon! I was so tired after fishing. Check out this video I took of the event and you'll see why.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhQPerdUQqM

I've been listening to the sales and confidence subs, trying to do an hour a day. With the ocean waves masked version, on full ear headphones, I can really hear the voice in the background. The words are not distinct however.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-24-2011

(04-24-2011, 06:26 PM)evolver Wrote: Too bad we didn't end up meeting up yesterday Shannon! I was so tired after fishing. Check out this video I took of the event and you'll see why.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhQPerdUQqM

I've been listening to the sales and confidence subs, trying to do an hour a day. With the ocean waves masked version, on full ear headphones, I can really hear the voice in the background. The words are not distinct however.

Yeah, we'll have to get together soon.

At an hour a day, you're going to need a while before you see much in the way of results. Why not play them on loop while you sleep through speakers? Don't have that setup yet?

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - evolver - 04-25-2011

(04-24-2011, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-24-2011, 06:26 PM)evolver Wrote: Too bad we didn't end up meeting up yesterday Shannon! I was so tired after fishing. Check out this video I took of the event and you'll see why.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhQPerdUQqM

Yeah, we'll have to get together soon.

At an hour a day, you're going to need a while before you see much in the way of results. Why not play them on loop while you sleep through speakers? Don't have that setup yet?

I agree. Should be arriving any day now!!!
I have been listening to it longer than an hour on some days, usually while working on the computer, and sometimes mixed with music overtop. The waves mix well with almost anything.

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - WildFlower - 04-25-2011

Your trip looked real fun. And Florida looks amazing. Is the pace of life out there really as slow and easy going as the video suggests?

RE: Evolver's Subliminal Journal - Shannon - 04-25-2011

(04-25-2011, 10:50 AM)WildFlower Wrote:

Your trip looked real fun. And Florida looks amazing. Is the pace of life out there really as slow and easy going as the video suggests?

Not everywhere in Florida is like that. Wink