Subliminal Talk
TLAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: TLAM (/Thread-TLAM--5962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 11:15 PM)diamiteo Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 11:50 AM)waahbeta Wrote: For the above post, I completely disagree. If you want me to consciously search for things to bcm a millionaire, I and many others would be reading biographies, autobiographies, rule books of others and become millionaires and become millionaires. That won't work.
Many ppl have left smoking after reading allen car's books (an example u would find in introduction section and another (won't name) had suggested but later edited. Yet there exists a sub for it. Cos it's all about what u cant do it consciously.

Ppl can Google n YouTube alpha male but hey, even after doing it they are here using subs. If reading, watching videos , could have helped there wasn't the need of subs.

Be it alpha male, sex magnet, woman magnet (discussed at dragon n other blogs), ppl are here. Alpha male by John or those YouTube videos discussed in a thread , ppl are here.

What's the point of BASE if there are books on successful entrepreneurs. Latest being Steve Jobs.

Rhonda Bryne, Bob, etc are the base how ppl find this site. Gratitude is mentioned in the book secret. Obviously it's an important part, otherwise we wouldn't have so many threads and a sub on it.

IMO, it's all about LOA as mentioned in the secret. U gotta command universe. And then feel it. But the question is how can u feel it consciously wen ur subconscious is still contaminated with the negative things. Hence a person searches and searches and reaches the IML.

And yeah I ain't expecting a lottery, I ain't expecting a miracle. All I just expect is that the sub guide/lead me to a mindset. I guess I've already mentioned that I don't even expect the sub to make me a millionaire overnight .Fire and Forget says Shannon. N i am following it.

What are you doing with your time, if you are not consciously searching for things to become a millionaire?

Do you have better things to do?

Reading "The Secret" is a conscious effort itself, isn't it? Would you have ever been able to read "The Secret" if you thought, "Hey, I shouldn't make a conscious effort to read this book, all the knowledge and wisdom within this book will naturally pour itself into me."?

Speaking in that light, making an effort to read the "The Secret", could be classified into some sort of action, right? And if taking action is against the principles of "The Secret", then reading "The Secret" itself is against the principles of "The Secret"!

If you can be willing to read "The Secret", what's the loss in reading other books, like biographies, or any other books related to becoming a millionaire?

And the circles of question closes. Do you have better things to do?

I am not at all saying that there won't b actions from my side. Reading and executing is obviously a part of the plan. But reading and doing everything is not. Hence, the subs.

You can simply say I seek a guidance from the sub. Where do you get proper guidance from?? Instincts. Where does Instincts come from?? Sub conscious mind. And why do I listen to sub? To train and reprogramme my sub conscious mind.

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 09:49 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is where "the secret" seems to stem from in my opinion. Napoleon Hill refers to it as "the secret" in the book, but it comes along with a bunch of other information which when used together, can help cultivate the basis of manifesting abundance.

I've heard something like every millionaire has read Think and Grow Rich at least twice in their lifetimes......

I think it was "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles that sent Rhonda Byrne down the loa rabbit hole but I'm not 100% sure about that.

All these books are good, but most people ignore the whole entire thing and they only hear 'thoughts become things' and act and feel like you already have it and you'll have it. The most vague, sugar coated parts are the parts everyone holds on to.

The message I take from these books is believe you can do it and never doubt yourself and never stop working towards your goals and you'll either achieve them, or you'll die, there's no other option.

It's not surprising though that out of all the books on it, "The Secret" is the most popular one, because it is the most twisted bull shit magic pill selling one out of all of them, and whatever promises the magic pill is ALWAYS going to be the most popular.

People aren't going to buy the "eat right and exercise for YEARS as hard as you can to get in shape and change your whole entire life style. No, people are going to buy the 3 week diet. People are going to buy the instant fix that promises no work, and no effort, and amazing results.

I do believe in the law of attraction but I believe in it in the sense of, "If at first you don't succeed, try again!"

I believe in loa in the sense of if you want to attract money, do the things that make money. If you want to attract insanely attractive women, be an insanely attractive man, if you want to attract perfect health, only take actions that lead to perfect health. That's what the loa is. It is not sit around and pretend like Rhonda Byrne has sadly brainwashed the world into believing.

Want to know Rhonda's real thoughts. Read her latest book where she basically says her whole entire book "the secret" is just a load of bullshit. I think it's called Hero. Yea, I spend A LOT of time reading and listening to audio books, but yea, I mean these books are gold if you understand them, but most people don't. Most people just think these books are saying you can pretend to be rich and if you truly believe it and feel it, the universe has no choice but to make you rich lol what the mother fu*k.

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 11:25 PM)waahbeta Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 12:18 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I don't think you understand. This sub is going to make you think like a millionaire. Millionaires WORK, they don't sit around waiting for magical fairy tales to happen. This sub is going to make you work, or you're going to resist it which to me seems most likely. So you can start working towards your goal of becoming a millionaire right now, or you can wait for the sub to force you to start working on your goal, or you can resist the sub.

You will NEVER become a millionaire the way you think you're going to, but to each his own.

One thing before I go... Out of all the LOA teachers, ask yourself which ones became millionaires by sitting around doing nothing waiting for it to happen and feeling gratitude.

I'll tell you right now they ALL put in MAD WORK to get to where they are now. They worked their asses off.

I'm not trying to start an argument or rag on your beliefs or anything though, but I see you want the easy lie instead of the hard truth, and I'm not here to lie so I don't know what to tell you man.

I'm sorry you found the book The Secret. It has ruined many lives by making people delusional. Like I said, it's selling water to a whale. But who knows I guess just keep trying to use the law of attraction to become a millionaire, maybe I'm totally wrong and sitting around with gratitude actually is how people become millionaires. I doubt it, and I'm not going to try it, but maybe it'll work for you.

I think uve got me Completely wrong. I am not expecting sit n earn money. It's all for Changing the mindset. I've mentioned earlier, it's ok if not millionaire at the end of 3/6/8 months. But i do expect a change in mentality. That's for the internal thing.
Externally, using LOA I expect more n more attraction of opportunities. But grabbing them with both hands n execution on it is obviously would be on me. I'll be working my ass out if I get such opportunities.
But doing everything, would be working like a donkey n no donkey is s millionaire.

Long thing cut short, I am ready to work hard but in the right direction with a better output and with that mindset.
After all, bread butter has to be earned.
AHHHHHH Okay, I get you now. Lol okay that's cool.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-20-2015

Day 41
No expected things yet. Moreover my listening time has decreased to 4-6 hrs. Excessive work which just seems excessive but it's not. And a lost of interest in everything. Meeting old frnds randomly, talk for 5-15 kinsey and then buzz of. Trying to renovate my home but again laziness in talking to contractors and checking out loan options.

And most imp thing dreaming about deaths last 3-4 nights. Either a murder or a suicide. And after the occurrence blaming myself as I couldn't able to save that life. Though I remember the incidences 70-80%. But the person whose died, I can't.

RE: TLAM - Shannon - 10-20-2015

"The Secret" is useful in the same way that Volume 3 of a 12 volume encyclopedia is useful. Yes, it is valid and valuable as far as it goes, but it's not the whole of the thing and it's based on something that was never meant to be the whole of the thing. The "secret" is one of a number of universal laws that work together, and you must understand and abide by ALL of them to achieve your goals. "The Secret" got a lot of people who know this mad because it's basically cherry picking in an effort to make someone rich by selling partial truths as the whole thing.

Yes, the Law of Attraction works. But if you do not know, understand and properly use and abide by the OTHER laws of the universe... it doesn't work well!

It's like buying a starter for your car and wondering why your car, which has no engine, won't start.

The Law of Attraction is one of the "prettiest" of the universal laws, but it's not even the most powerful, and it certainly isn't very useful by itself.

So everyone assumes that this is all there is and when most people fail, they call it delusional crap. The delusional part comes from thinking that the starter will start a car with no engine, and never bothering to look under the hood to find out why it's not starting - analogous to learning more about the subject until you understand why it didn't work.

The crap part comes from the book trying to claim that this law is the ONLY law and it works independent of the others!

And by the way, guys, for those of you who didn't realize it, TLAM isn't intended to make you a millionaire all by itself. It's designed to get you thinking like a millionaire, which is useful for getting further down the path to becoming one. There's a lot more to it, which is why even BAMM 2.0 takes YEARS of use to have a good probability of working.

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-21-2015

(10-20-2015, 10:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: "The Secret" is useful in the same way that Volume 3 of a 12 volume encyclopedia is useful. Yes, it is valid and valuable as far as it goes, but it's not the whole of the thing and it's based on something that was never meant to be the whole of the thing. The "secret" is one of a number of universal laws that work together, and you must understand and abide by ALL of them to achieve your goals. "The Secret" got a lot of people who know this mad because it's basically cherry picking in an effort to make someone rich by selling partial truths as the whole thing.

Yes, the Law of Attraction works. But if you do not know, understand and properly use and abide by the OTHER laws of the universe... it doesn't work well!

It's like buying a starter for your car and wondering why your car, which has no engine, won't start.

The Law of Attraction is one of the "prettiest" of the universal laws, but it's not even the most powerful, and it certainly isn't very useful by itself.

So everyone assumes that this is all there is and when most people fail, they call it delusional crap. The delusional part comes from thinking that the starter will start a car with no engine, and never bothering to look under the hood to find out why it's not starting - analogous to learning more about the subject until you understand why it didn't work.

The crap part comes from the book trying to claim that this law is the ONLY law and it works independent of the others!

And by the way, guys, for those of you who didn't realize it, TLAM isn't intended to make you a millionaire all by itself. It's designed to get you thinking like a millionaire, which is useful for getting further down the path to becoming one. There's a lot more to it, which is why even BAMM 2.0 takes YEARS of use to have a good probability of working.

Yes I agree, and it's why I hate the book "The Secret" because it makes people delusional. It doesn't give the full truth, which to me = scam. It's a good book for people who aren't suckered by it, but the majority of people who read it, they're just spending their lives not doing sh*t and trying to pretend they have everything they want and beating themselves up every time they have a bad emotion and they pretend to be happy 24/7 and they are just wrecked.

I'm sure TLAM will make someone a millionaire because our subconscious is what's in control, so it's really inevitable once the programming takes over, I was just saying there's no reason to wait. If the goal is to become a millionaire, to me at least, it's better to start now while listening to the program and letting the program take over, but if people want to wait, then they'll wait.

I think taking action now would make the program work even faster because the subconscious will be getting all these messages thinking they are a bunch of bull but then if you mix in action the subconscious will be like "oh, wait, we're actually doing this? Okay!" and it will start letting those messages in and accepting them wayyy faster.

Obviously I don't know that, it's just a guess but it seems legit.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-27-2015

I don't find the sub entertaining any of my expected points from it. Although m listening from 4 to 16 hrs a day.
At the moment I feel agitated from everything.
And m quite sure all may think it's resistance. But it's not. I've kept myself busy with stupid games, stupid conversations and stupid chats. I demand a change. Also I've been experiencing this cold fight between my parents for the first time in 26 years. I feel some strange negative emotional energy within me although I live like a boss during my day at work and my eve and night @ home. There's some mysterious negative feeling within myself which my conscious feeling can't feel I can't make it out its like it's running inside me but I can't enter it to explore it.

And as I said it's agitating , making me miserable and un comfortable again n again. I don't feel good mentally as well as physically. And I've been suffering with this cough cold, infection, internal fever the third time in last 40 days which lasts for 10-11 days.
I also at the moment a lad who knows who has many things to achieve but no knowledge or interest to take an initiative. There were many more things to state but I guess I skipped them while typing

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-27-2015

(10-20-2015, 10:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: "The Secret" is useful in the same way that Volume 3 of a 12 volume encyclopedia is useful. Yes, it is valid and valuable as far as it goes, but it's not the whole of the thing and it's based on something that was never meant to be the whole of the thing. The "secret" is one of a number of universal laws that work together, and you must understand and abide by ALL of them to achieve your goals. "The Secret" got a lot of people who know this mad because it's basically cherry picking in an effort to make someone rich by selling partial truths as the whole thing.

Yeah. But I'd like to repeat with what I stated earlier that I don't expect the sub to make me a millionaire but the mindset of a million wish to achieve.

And believe me I am nowhere near it.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-29-2015

Day 50. All that agitation and caging disappeared . I took a holiday stating I was sick and yes I was. But today's been a good day. Kind, happy. AWESOME. Nothing to mention but a lot to be felt . maybe I needed rest consciously

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 11-25-2015

Just wondering what base 2.1 has in store for those who are already salaried and not with much or any ideas for a business

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 11-30-2015

Stopping the sub from today.
For a break.
No output from it. Infact i've lost money, lent money with no expected returns.. Some affiliate thru with I earned earlier has been stopped too. The frame of mind I expected to mould also wasn't there.
But mostly due to my own mistakes prefer to say. Hardly I've crossed 6 hrs a day mostly due to my stupidity
Getting a 10-20 day break. Will try to involve myself with meditation for a output full break.
If my credit card gets approval, it's AM next.
Otherwise OF, LTU and SSF are in my LIST.