Subliminal Talk
TLAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: TLAM (/Thread-TLAM--5962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 01:30 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:31 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Day 18
Reading a book on quitting smoke since 15 days and completed exactly 18 pages. The new chapter is about fear.
Note to self:
Run OF after TLAM.

I quit smoking after doing it for 10 years and I was over 2 packs a day, very addicted, could barely go 30 minutes without a cig.

There's no way out of it besides going through a shi**y time. You are going to want cigs badly and it is going to suck a** more than anything ever.

If you cheat with just a few puffs then you are filled back up with nicotine and have to start all over again.

You are quitting nicotine, not cigarettes.

All you need to do is tell yourself "This is going to fuc**ing suck A**" and then just simply never put a cig in your mouth again and it will suck more than anything for about 3 weeks, and then for about 3 more months it really really sucks a** but you start getting used to life without cigs, and then for about 6 months or a year you just don't feel right and then after that you are basically back to normal and can't even understand why you ever even wanted a cig. You literally don't even remember what it's like to crave a cigarette.

Just tell yourself you're going to have a shi**y 3 months and then feel a little off for the rest of the year and that's all you need to do, but it's important to remember if you cheat and take a few puffs because you're freaking out then your body will be filled all the way back up with nicotine and those 3 puffs just made it so you have to start over again.

Just tell yourself it's going to be hard and it's going to suck extremely bad, but the time will pass and you will feel normal again and you'll never crave nicotine ever again.

You either have to go through the extreme shi**iness of quitting, or you have to smoke until you die. There's no way around it.

It's a trap.
I've been smoking since 8 yrs. Quit it for a year and a half wen I was on 10 - 12 ciggies a day without any cravings or trauma. Gone for a vac, smoked there and here I am 4 packs a day since 5 years. Always plan on quitting but never took an initiative.
So still unaware of the cravings and withdrawals. But the book says I won't be having any if I follow the instructions well.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 07:57 PM)diamiteo Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:31 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Day 18
Reading a book on quitting smoke since 15 days and completed exactly 18 pages. The new chapter is about fear.
Note to self:
Run OF after TLAM.

'Easy Way to Stop Smoking' by Allen Carr. I highly recommend it.

I read that same time last year. It didn't help. Now reading 'onlyway to stop smoking permanently' by him. Hoping for the best.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-06-2015

Day 28
No noticeable improvement either internally or externally or financially.
I still spend on useless things. Auto, ciggies, alcohol included.
I am still reaching late @ office.
Yesterday I was supposed to attend office anyhow in absence of my senior. But i didn't.
I still don't maintain my bank acc's MAB.
although at the moment, I don't know what to expect from the sub, I don't have this feeling to quit it yet. Impatient, I've always been. But not this time.
Other than that,
I've started getting hair fall.
I've got some skin infection started from inner thighs n spreading rapidly downwards (thank God, downwards).

I've been always humorous, but I guess my humour level dropping since i started the sub.

Btw I bought the deep sleep insomnia aid. I tried on 1st October night. Dint work as expected. I slept during the last 10-15 mins of the session, but woke up after just 9 mins of its completion. The rest of the night was wake, sleep, wake, sleep.

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 12:23 PM)waahbeta Wrote: Day 28
No noticeable improvement either internally or externally or financially.
I still spend on useless things. Auto, ciggies, alcohol included.
I am still reaching late @ office.
Yesterday I was supposed to attend office anyhow in absence of my senior. But i didn't.
I still don't maintain my bank acc's MAB.
although at the moment, I don't know what to expect from the sub, I don't have this feeling to quit it yet. Impatient, I've always been. But not this time.
Other than that,
I've started getting hair fall.
I've got some skin infection started from inner thighs n spreading rapidly downwards (thank God, downwards).

I've been always humorous, but I guess my humour level dropping since i started the sub.

Btw I bought the deep sleep insomnia aid. I tried on 1st October night. Dint work as expected. I slept during the last 10-15 mins of the session, but woke up after just 9 mins of its completion. The rest of the night was wake, sleep, wake, sleep.

My advice is go on youtube and google daily reading and watching videos on success, business, marketing, investing, and when you start seeing things that make you feel like you would want to do it to make money, then dig deeper in that direction.

Work with the sub instead of waiting for the sub to work.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-07-2015

Yeah I had earlier searched for money magnet and all I got were affirmations for it. But we aren't allowed to use it with subs right??

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 10:56 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Yeah I had earlier searched for money magnet and all I got were affirmations for it. But we aren't allowed to use it with subs right??

Don't search for stuff to make money come to you effortlessly, try to figure out what you can do to make money and then try doing it.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-08-2015

Ohk. Any suggestions or links??

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-11-2015

(10-08-2015, 04:18 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Ohk. Any suggestions or links??

Go on google and youtube and search how to make money or how to start a business or something. You'll never get rich just waiting for it to magically happen. Stay away from books like "The Secret" they are complete and utter bullsh*t marketing scams. It's the real life version of selling water to a whale. If you want to get rich doing nothing then play the lottery, good luck, or if you want to for real be a millionaire be prepared to work like a millionaire. There's soooo many ways you could become a millionaire so idk what to recommend to you, it's all about how you want to do it.

Want to be rich from a blog, then start a blog and dig deeper into it. Want to be rich from owning a landscaping company, then figure out how to start the company and dig further into it. Want to be rich from being a movie star, then move to California and audition for movies. How do you want to make your millions? It's up to you how you make the money but just know you'll never make the money by sitting around waiting for the money.

If you don't know how you want to make the money, then just search stuff for the hell of it. Search business stuff, marketing stuff, entrepreneurial stuff, investing, and just start learning and then once something really catches your attention, believe you can do it, and dig deeper into it.

I'm no millionaire, not even close, but I am right about what I'm saying.

I believe if you keep running this sub, you'll start quickly figuring sh*t out, just get the ball rolling, don't sit around waiting and you'll find your path, and if that path doesn't lead to millions then it will at least give you more insight on what to stay away from and what to move towards and over time your focus will keep narrowing.

Just don't let not knowing what to do scare you, don't let the word business scare you, just believe in yourself and dive in.

Avoid teachers that pretty much just talk about positive thinking and pretending you have what you want. They will just twirl you around until you're dizzy with their bull sh*t, and then they pass you around to the others in their field and you come out of it some new age retard positive thinking hippy with no real world advice for actually getting what you want.

Positive thinking is good, and believing in yourself also, but there's no need to spend endless hours of your life listening to a motivational cheerleader telling you to think happy thoughts and you'll magically get all that you desire. The universe is your magical bitc* as long as you smile right? Wrong.

You can and should listen to some motivational speakers actually but don't binge on that sh*t like I know people that are sooooo obsessed with Rhonda Byrne, Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, Tony Robbins, all these self helpers, and trust me, these people are never going to go anywhere in life ever and they REFUSE to believe that all the bullsh*t they've been researching for years is nothing but bullsh*t.

Self help and motivational speakers are good but if you obsess with them and think listening to their tapes and watching their seminars is going to change your life in any way then you are sadly mistaken.

Well, they CAN change your life if you take what they say and get motivated and DO SOMETHING. But most people just hear "thoughts become things" and stupid sh*t like that and their brains completely ignore the rest of the message and they dig deeper and deeper into how to use their brain power to magically attract everything they want into their life. Okay, that is bullsh*t.

If you truly want to be a millionaire, you're going to have to work your ass off for many years and never stop, unless you get lucky and win the lottery but that is extremely unlikely.

So, make sure you are doing something you enjoy, but just know you have to do something. Okay, searching "money magnet" should be the very last thing you search ever on Earth if you seriously want to become a millionaire.

Be serious don't be wishful and you can do it by following beaten paths instead of trying to manifest it with your secret mind powers.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 10-11-2015

For the above post, I completely disagree. If you want me to consciously search for things to bcm a millionaire, I and many others would be reading biographies, autobiographies, rule books of others and become millionaires and become millionaires. That won't work.
Many ppl have left smoking after reading allen car's books (an example u would find in introduction section and another (won't name) had suggested but later edited. Yet there exists a sub for it. Cos it's all about what u cant do it consciously.

Ppl can Google n YouTube alpha male but hey, even after doing it they are here using subs. If reading, watching videos , could have helped there wasn't the need of subs.

Be it alpha male, sex magnet, woman magnet (discussed at dragon n other blogs), ppl are here. Alpha male by John or those YouTube videos discussed in a thread , ppl are here.

What's the point of BASE if there are books on successful entrepreneurs. Latest being Steve Jobs.

Rhonda Bryne, Bob, etc are the base how ppl find this site. Gratitude is mentioned in the book secret. Obviously it's an important part, otherwise we wouldn't have so many threads and a sub on it.

IMO, it's all about LOA as mentioned in the secret. U gotta command universe. And then feel it. But the question is how can u feel it consciously wen ur subconscious is still contaminated with the negative things. Hence a person searches and searches and reaches the IML.

And yeah I ain't expecting a lottery, I ain't expecting a miracle. All I just expect is that the sub guide/lead me to a mindset. I guess I've already mentioned that I don't even expect the sub to make me a millionaire overnight .Fire and Forget says Shannon. N i am following it.

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 10-11-2015

I don't think you understand. This sub is going to make you think like a millionaire. Millionaires WORK, they don't sit around waiting for magical fairy tales to happen. This sub is going to make you work, or you're going to resist it which to me seems most likely. So you can start working towards your goal of becoming a millionaire right now, or you can wait for the sub to force you to start working on your goal, or you can resist the sub.

You will NEVER become a millionaire the way you think you're going to, but to each his own.

One thing before I go... Out of all the LOA teachers, ask yourself which ones became millionaires by sitting around doing nothing waiting for it to happen and feeling gratitude.

I'll tell you right now they ALL put in MAD WORK to get to where they are now. They worked their asses off.

I'm not trying to start an argument or rag on your beliefs or anything though, but I see you want the easy lie instead of the hard truth, and I'm not here to lie so I don't know what to tell you man.

I'm sorry you found the book The Secret. It has ruined many lives by making people delusional. Like I said, it's selling water to a whale. But who knows I guess just keep trying to use the law of attraction to become a millionaire, maybe I'm totally wrong and sitting around with gratitude actually is how people become millionaires. I doubt it, and I'm not going to try it, but maybe it'll work for you.

RE: TLAM - eternity - 10-11-2015

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is where "the secret" seems to stem from in my opinion. Napoleon Hill refers to it as "the secret" in the book, but it comes along with a bunch of other information which when used together, can help cultivate the basis of manifesting abundance.

I've heard something like every millionaire has read Think and Grow Rich at least twice in their lifetimes......

RE: TLAM - Breeze - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 11:50 AM)waahbeta Wrote: For the above post, I completely disagree. If you want me to consciously search for things to bcm a millionaire, I and many others would be reading biographies, autobiographies, rule books of others and become millionaires and become millionaires. That won't work.
Many ppl have left smoking after reading allen car's books (an example u would find in introduction section and another (won't name) had suggested but later edited. Yet there exists a sub for it. Cos it's all about what u cant do it consciously.

Ppl can Google n YouTube alpha male but hey, even after doing it they are here using subs. If reading, watching videos , could have helped there wasn't the need of subs.

Be it alpha male, sex magnet, woman magnet (discussed at dragon n other blogs), ppl are here. Alpha male by John or those YouTube videos discussed in a thread , ppl are here.

What's the point of BASE if there are books on successful entrepreneurs. Latest being Steve Jobs.

Rhonda Bryne, Bob, etc are the base how ppl find this site. Gratitude is mentioned in the book secret. Obviously it's an important part, otherwise we wouldn't have so many threads and a sub on it.

IMO, it's all about LOA as mentioned in the secret. U gotta command universe. And then feel it. But the question is how can u feel it consciously wen ur subconscious is still contaminated with the negative things. Hence a person searches and searches and reaches the IML.

And yeah I ain't expecting a lottery, I ain't expecting a miracle. All I just expect is that the sub guide/lead me to a mindset. I guess I've already mentioned that I don't even expect the sub to make me a millionaire overnight .Fire and Forget says Shannon. N i am following it.

What are you doing with your time, if you are not consciously searching for things to become a millionaire?

Do you have better things to do?

Reading "The Secret" is a conscious effort itself, isn't it? Would you have ever been able to read "The Secret" if you thought, "Hey, I shouldn't make a conscious effort to read this book, all the knowledge and wisdom within this book will naturally pour itself into me."?

Speaking in that light, making an effort to read the "The Secret", could be classified into some sort of action, right? And if taking action is against the principles of "The Secret", then reading "The Secret" itself is against the principles of "The Secret"!

If you can be willing to read "The Secret", what's the loss in reading other books, like biographies, or any other books related to becoming a millionaire?

And the circles of question closes. Do you have better things to do?

(10-11-2015, 12:18 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I don't think you understand. This sub is going to make you think like a millionaire. Millionaires WORK, they don't sit around waiting for magical fairy tales to happen. This sub is going to make you work, or you're going to resist it which to me seems most likely. So you can start working towards your goal of becoming a millionaire right now, or you can wait for the sub to force you to start working on your goal, or you can resist the sub.

You will NEVER become a millionaire the way you think you're going to, but to each his own.

One thing before I go... Out of all the LOA teachers, ask yourself which ones became millionaires by sitting around doing nothing waiting for it to happen and feeling gratitude.

I'll tell you right now they ALL put in MAD WORK to get to where they are now. They worked their asses off.

I'm not trying to start an argument or rag on your beliefs or anything though, but I see you want the easy lie instead of the hard truth, and I'm not here to lie so I don't know what to tell you man.

I'm sorry you found the book The Secret. It has ruined many lives by making people delusional. Like I said, it's selling water to a whale. But who knows I guess just keep trying to use the law of attraction to become a millionaire, maybe I'm totally wrong and sitting around with gratitude actually is how people become millionaires. I doubt it, and I'm not going to try it, but maybe it'll work for you.

I think uve got me Completely wrong. I am not expecting sit n earn money. It's all for Changing the mindset. I've mentioned earlier, it's ok if not millionaire at the end of 3/6/8 months. But i do expect a change in mentality. That's for the internal thing.
Externally, using LOA I expect more n more attraction of opportunities. But grabbing them with both hands n execution on it is obviously would be on me. I'll be working my ass out if I get such opportunities.
But doing everything, would be working like a donkey n no donkey is s millionaire.

Long thing cut short, I am ready to work hard but in the right direction with a better output and with that mindset.
After all, bread butter has to be earned.

(10-11-2015, 09:49 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is where "the secret" seems to stem from in my opinion. Napoleon Hill refers to it as "the secret" in the book, but it comes along with a bunch of other information which when used together, can help cultivate the basis of manifesting abundance.

I've heard something like every millionaire has read Think and Grow Rich at least twice in their lifetimes......

Thanx. I've heard about the book. But it has mixed reviews.
But i think I'll go for it later this month.