Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 02:59 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Wm is a great sub, i love it from all three the most

Yeah, I don`t know if you but I feel that Shannon has created this sub especially for me. It works like a charm for me and I can`t wait till I start studying to start to benefit from it. Smile Yeah, I feel that I`ll be The Master of The Pussiesland soon. Big Grin

1st stage Day 7 - Voytek - 09-22-2015

I`ve noticed that girls and women are at least twice more responsive to me then during last stages of my AM6`s ride (and during my AM6`s ride women`s responsiveness had increased for about 50%). I often notice that women start to "prepare" themselves when they see me from distance coming towards them. They flip their hair, correct their clothes, also pretend that they read text messages on their phones and often get uncomfortable a bit and than, when we`re passing each other, they gaze at me with beautiful smiles. It`s so cute, boys! Tongue Many girls, that I know, now are too ashamed to look into my eyes and they get timid in my presence and don`t know how to behave. Big Grin Aslo a couple of girls that had been never interested into me, now they are. Great! I feel this power! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-23-2015

(09-22-2015, 10:52 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 07:38 AM)Voytek Wrote: I`ve noticed that girls and women are at least twice more responsive to me then during last stages of my AM6`s ride (and during my AM6`s ride women`s responsiveness had increased for about 50%). I often notice that women start to "prepare" themselves when they see me from distance coming towards them. They flip their hair, correct their clothes, also pretend that they read text messages on their phones and often get uncomfortable a bit and than, when we`re passing each other, they gaze at me with beautiful smiles. It`s so cute, boys! Tongue Many girls, that I know, now are too ashamed to look into my eyes and they get timid in my presence and don`t know how to behave. Big Grin Aslo a couple of girls that had been never interested into me, now they are. Great! I feel this power! Smile

That was fast

Yup, it`s a very pawerful sub, at least it affects me more powerfully than AM6 but may be it`s because I`ve attained great results with AM6 and, frankly, I`ve inborn womanizer`s skills or something like this and never have a problem with attracting women but I`ve been blowing everything off with "my game" which had been conditioned by social programming. Now, I`ve my own programing (AM6 i WM2) and a decent knowledge to use it with women.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 09-23-2015

Wow, I'm surprised it's working so well, so early.

I'm very happy for you, Voytek.

Sounds like this journal will be a fun read in the months to come Big Grin.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 06:10 AM)CatMan Wrote: Wow, I'm surprised it's working so well, so early.

I'm very happy for you, Voytek.

Sounds like this journal will be a fun read in the months to come Big Grin.

Yeah, CatMan, I just can`t wait till I start studyig and finally immerse into The Pussiesland! Big Grin

1st stage Day 9 - Voytek - 09-24-2015

Today I`ve decided to switch from masked track to ultrasonic one because I`ve attained greater results with them during my AM6`s ride and want to check it out with WM2.

I`ve noticed that it starts to annoy me when girls below 7/10 are hitting on me. That`s only one drawback I`ve noticed till now. Lets say, it`s a WM2`s side effect. Tongue

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-24-2015

I`m running WM2 with Us track from 8 minutes and definitely feel the difference, as I had suspected. I feel warmth and bliss into my chest and it is what I had been feeling during my AM6`s ride when I had been using US tracks. Great! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Geodude - 09-25-2015

(09-24-2015, 09:25 AM)Voytek Wrote: Today I`ve decided to switch from masked track to ultrasonic one because I`ve attained greater results with them during my AM6`s ride and want to check it out with WM2.

I`ve noticed that it starts to annoy me when girls below 7/10 are hitting on me. That`s only one drawback I`ve noticed till now. Lets say, it`s a WM2`s side effect. Tongue

That's awesome. When I did SM3, it lowered my standards, which I stubbornly resisted. My self-esteem won't allow me to hook up with women below a 7/10. I only hook up with women I would potentially date. I guess I'm like E from Entourage

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 07:23 AM)Geodude Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 09:25 AM)Voytek Wrote: Today I`ve decided to switch from masked track to ultrasonic one because I`ve attained greater results with them during my AM6`s ride and want to check it out with WM2.

That's awesome. When I did SM3, it lowered my standards, which I stubbornly resisted. My self-esteem won't allow me to hook up with women below a 7/10. I only hook up with women I would potentially date. I guess I'm like E from Entourage

Same here, I`ll never hook up with a girl which I couldn`t date. Besides, I attract hot girls and there`s no point to sacrifice myself for... walruses. Tongue

1st stage Day 10 - Voytek - 09-25-2015

Recently, I`ve noticed that I have higher motivation level and I`m more eager to take activity. I`m more egocentric and sassy but I`m really cool with that. I can`t stand if someone tries to "betisize" me and react with controlled anger. During last stage of my AM6`s ride I had ignored this but now I don`t want to. Any way, it seems to me that people respect me more than ever and now I`m more comfortable in social situations.

Today some 40+ woman in store was gazing at me and I sensed a high sexual tension in her and it made me little uncomfortable for about 3 sec. but than it passed away and I regained my flow. Cool! Smile

1st stage Day 11 - Voytek - 09-26-2015

I just want to report that I`ve changed settings on my mp3 palyer from "normal" to "jazz". It should definietly improves my results because it normalize (set to 0) or accentuate treble and normalize or de-emphasize bass and it`s very important for ultrasonic tracks` listening.

1st stage Day 13 - Voytek - 09-28-2015

Recently, I`ve found that WM2 helps me to develop a bad boy edge and this is what I`m trying to do from a couple of months, so I can say that I`m very pleased with that. Now when I pass cute girls I don`t smile, just smirk and it seems to me that they like it. Smile

Not too much to raport about "women question" for now, I`m still waiting to start a study at Thursday. Wink

1st stage Day 15 - Voytek - 09-30-2015

I`ve noticed that I became more fussy than I was when I had been running AM6 and I hope it`s not another excuse to don`t approach women. Wink But now I`m more... responsive to feminine energy so I think that`s not an obstacle but it should help me to hang out with 8s, 9s, maybe even with 10s. Smile I feel more... appreciation towards women`s beauty in general but I`ve realized that inner feminine energy level is also very, very attractive for me. I`ve noticed that girls (16-24 y.o.) have more of this energy, in general, than women (25+ y.o.) and I`m more eager to deal with younger ones. And I think this is pretty normal, right? Tongue From a couple of days, I`ve recieved many IOIs from very young girls (16-18 y.o.) and it`s cool, considering that I`m 32 y.o. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 09-30-2015

I'm glad that things are happening for you, man. And very early on too. This should be indicative of bigtime growth in the months to come. This is excellent to see.

I wish you continued success and growth! So cool.