Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Womanizer - 03-26-2016

Interesting, no way to bypass that I take it. I once in awhile get that question asked and brought up. I strongly dislike it. I understand your point of view crystal clear, because the same apply to men who want to tie supermodels , or high caliber women down.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Voytek, on those things you rated your achievements on WM as being 0 out of 10, can you help me understand why they were 0? Is that because it somehow didn't apply, or you saw no benefit, or what?

I`ve just not encountered those kind of situations where I could check if this `options` (`bulletpoints`) work. The main thing is that I didn`t try even once to benefit form my `WM2`s power` I had been just flowing for all my WM2`s run without focusing on results with women, because I didn`t care about them at all. Besides, it`s obvious for me that I need 2nd AM6 and WM2 runs to enchance those aspects (external results) and first of all `go hunting`. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 03-26-2016

In another words, and I think it`s obvious, you have to want to benefit from Magnets to gain external results and I had been using WM2`s training mainly to alter my AM6`s runs and to deal with some old traumas (and I`ve done it). But, as I said before, I`m very pleased from my internal results and I`m sure that when I decide to take some action, it`s going to be just marvelous. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Shannon - 03-27-2016

I was asking because I wanted to know if those were areas that WM needed improvement on, or if they were just somehow not applicable.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Jakeb203 - 03-27-2016

Shannon, in my personal opinion the conscious part in which you measure results should be included in both SM and WM. More specifically, while the carefree, IDGAF attitude should remain, there can be also a goal / action taking module that laser targets your goals regarding women. A lot of users taking on this journey are expecting some kind of lifestyle change, like having a few girlfriends, creating a lifestyle in which girls surround themselves by, having ONS frequently, or having multiple forms of relationships etc. A laser targeting action-taking module will help to reach that target more accurately. If it were to be concluded, letting the sub do its job to change yourself is too much like a shotgun. While users benefit, the end goals either become really unclear, become scattered, or hit and miss.

It could be enhanced by consciously inputting goals. This way the magnets will not only generate more, better experience for the users, by which providing a road post for those who want to "accomplish something with women", but also make the journeys more meaningful. A module of goal setting and action taking can be included with the newest manifestation technologies. Say you want to generate a reality with multiple FWBs and girlfriend, the module will help you take on that road. Or, if one simply wants to find a woman and get married, it will also help the user. Worthy mention for players, if they want to have sex with as many women during the journey, it will also help.

In both my AM and BASE journey, I had great results during stages with "goals" + "taking actions" modules. They helped me realize clearly what I wanted so I just took action relentlessly towards. Its often during these stages that made great progress in my life.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Life - 03-27-2016

There are a lot of good points in that post but no offense it sounds very desperate. SM already makes life so much about sex.

Yes action leads to approaches and sex, but attraction, having an irresistible personality is key.

You'll see, it's easy to hook up with women. However, doing it with honour, honesty, sex appeal and genuine attraction will be the reason why u have a woman all over you rather then her manipulating u for whatever motive she has, relationship, money, status etc.

Still open to whatever improvements Shannon can make though

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 03-27-2016

Yeah, but for WM, at leat for me, a very useful thing would be a `bulletpoint` which would increase your drive to get women without putting you into `desperate mode`. I wonder if it`s possible. Smile Actually, that`s why I had been considering to run SM before I`ve decided to run AM6 again.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 03-27-2016

It can go like this; `Today, as always, I want (I`m eager) to go outside and get some fun with beautiful women, connect with them and please them in sexual manner`. or something liker this. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - maxx55 - 03-28-2016

While that's a good start Voytek, I'd prefer this:

"I naturally, effortlessly, and without consciously thinking about it, have fun with beautiful women, connect with them and create incredible sexual experiences with them."

It comes from the place of creating something with her and doesn't mention having any wants or desires (lack).

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - RTBoss - 03-28-2016

How could you create a sexual experience without any conscious thought? There has to be some conscious component, especially in the moment.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Jakeb203 - 03-28-2016

It's funny all the users have ran SM are perceiving the "consciously create" part as part of being desperate. It's just like building an empire, you can't achieve the final destination without consciously choosing the road you want to take. That's all. And I do not mention the manipulation part, I don't know where that comes from. If girls like you the genuine version that'd be great. Keyword here is "conscious creation".

And I second the points mentioned by a few other users, which are in favor of / have to do with taking actions part. Actions, actions, actions. If you just like to free-float life and completely let your own personality to influence sex, what if you live in a small area? What if you do need to go out more often to have a good, fulfilling social life? I have seen plenty of users here who did not get sex solely because they think that are a magnet, but refuse to take any further actions.

I am speaking this point solely in regards to the improvement of the sub, nothing else. It doesn't need to be interpreted as "being desperate" as I see there's nothing wrong to achieve the dream lifestyle you want. Think Dan Bilzerian, or even Jason Capital for those who are familiar. They live a life of abundance because they have consciously made a choice, not because they are desperate. Dan is extremely intelligent and knows how to deal with women, while Jason is both high status and a dreamer at the same time. They don't need women to fulfill their lives, so to speak, but they live in the conscious choice of having sex with women almost every single day.

If you, after having taken SM3, feel that you don't need to have sex any more, it's normal because it's the sub telling to act this way, and you had no resistance. But if you were to view if from an outside perspective, if you were lazy and don't take any actions, you could be having no sex for weeks on end. I guess which one will bring practical benefit to your life is pretty obvious. Think again before you bluntly reject this point as no value, manipulative, or desperate.