Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Womanizer - 03-25-2016

Awesome. Thanks for the long honest review, you just gave me another reason to rum WM this year.Do you plan on running it again after your 10 days of AM?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Dzemoo - 03-25-2016

How are the external results?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 06:20 AM)Womanizer Wrote: Awesome. Thanks for the long honest review, you just gave me another reason to rum WM this year.Do you plan on running it again after your 10 days of AM?

Actually, I made a mistake because my English isn`t great... yet. Smile I`ve meant that after 10 days of brake, I`ll start AM6`s 2nd run. But yeah, after this AM6`s run (and it`ll take me 6 months, as you all know) I`m going to run WM2 again because it`s a great compliment for AM6, besides, there`s no point to use SM3 for now because I don`t have `my life` (a job, an own place etc.) yet.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 06:32 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: How are the external results?

Massive attraction but no sex. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Womanizer - 03-25-2016

The first 2 stages of SM women will definitely try to fight you lol. Stage 6 I don't like that stage it feels as if there's some marriage like content in it. You can do what another member did , he used Natural Seduction after WM. If WM helps with making me more social it's definitely what I need. AM made me to withdrawn from people around me. Maybe because they don't understand what it's like to want to become you're best self.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - jonathan4all - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 10:30 AM)Voytek Wrote:

Where is the dislike button ?

(03-25-2016, 12:40 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 10:30 AM)Voytek Wrote:

Where is the dislike button ?

There`s no such a button, dude. But there`s the like button there, so come on, don`t be shy and press it. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Dzemoo - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 10:46 AM)Womanizer Wrote: The first 2 stages of SM women will definitely try to fight you lol. Stage 6 I don't like that stage it feels as if there's some marriage like content in it. You can do what another member did , he used Natural Seduction after WM. If WM helps with making me more social it's definitely what I need. AM made me to withdrawn from people around me. Maybe because they don't understand what it's like to want to become you're best self.

What do you mean by marriage like content

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - maxx55 - 03-25-2016

Congrats on finishing your run Voytek! I hope you got everything out of it that you wanted and even more!

Could you tell me if the attraction you're getting is just general attraction or strong raw sexual attraction?

(03-25-2016, 03:57 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Congrats on finishing your run Voytek! I hope you got everything out of it that you wanted and even more!

Could you tell me if the attraction you're getting is just general attraction or strong raw sexual attraction?

It`s a general attraction but, for example, my teachers and some of my female friends have been attracted to me for weeks. But it`s rather `love type attraction` than `raw, animal desire`.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Shannon - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 01:48 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 10:46 AM)Womanizer Wrote: The first 2 stages of SM women will definitely try to fight you lol. Stage 6 I don't like that stage it feels as if there's some marriage like content in it. You can do what another member did , he used Natural Seduction after WM. If WM helps with making me more social it's definitely what I need. AM made me to withdrawn from people around me. Maybe because they don't understand what it's like to want to become you're best self.

I'm wondering the same thing, cause there's absolutely no "marriage like content" in Sex magnet.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Shannon - 03-26-2016

Voytek, on those things you rated your achievements on WM as being 0 out of 10, can you help me understand why they were 0? Is that because it somehow didn't apply, or you saw no benefit, or what?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Womanizer - 03-26-2016

[/quote]

(03-26-2016, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Voytek, on those things you rated your achievements on WM as being 0 out of 10, can you help me understand why they were 0? Is that because it somehow didn't apply, or you saw no benefit, or what?

I had women asking me if I was married , back when I was in stage 6 of sm. So I Interpreted as having marriage like content in it. If it's a sex magnet program marriage is a word that shouldn't even be asked to a sex magnet. Could be that she asked me that because I was becoming a healthy sex magnet?

Quote:
(03-26-2016, 10:28 AM)Womanizer Wrote: What do you mean by marriage like content

(03-26-2016, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Voytek, on those things you rated your achievements on WM as being 0 out of 10, can you help me understand why they were 0? Is that because it somehow didn't apply, or you saw no benefit, or what?

I had women asking me if I was married , back when I was in stage 6 of sm. So I Interpreted as having marriage like content in it. If it's a sex magnet program marriage is a word that shouldn't even be asked to a sex magnet. Could be that she asked me that because I was becoming a healthy sex magnet?

Man walking through the desert stumbles across a fist sized diamond. He stares at it a while, and then takes it to a gemologist and asks... could this really be a diamond?

You have to remember that women think in terms of security. And for most women, security comes in the form of marriage.

When a woman encounters a man she sees as being extremely high value, and she wants to have him all to herself, she is not unlikely to start thinking about marrying him to try to achieve that.

And when she does that, she needs to know, is he already married? Because if he's not, and he is this incredible, she needs to move FAST, or some other woman might swoop in and do it first.

When a woman asks if you're married, it's almost invariably going to be because she's seriously interested, and likely wants to find some way to have you all to herself.

There's no marriage scripting in SM, it's not even mentioned. SM is about sex, sex and more sex. But again... woman finds a fist sized diamond, she may just want to have it all to herself. And in her mind, marriage is likely how she would do that.

In other words, SM was working. Just not in the way you expected a woman to respond.