Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

4th stage Day 18 - Voytek - 01-07-2016

Before I decided to run WM2 I was wondering if it makes me less alpha by adding a bit of prosocial/feminine energy but in fact I`ve grown more in my alphaness. Many men just afraid of me, they get timid so easily in my presence that it`s a bit weird but I`m totally fine with that. Smile I`m also not needy at all, I can easily let go a woman if she tries to tease me to raise her value into her own eyes or if she tries to disrespect me in any way for what ever reason (to test me or what ever). Now, I don`t chase women and I give them a space and let them to chase me and it works like a charm. Still, the only thing I need is to socialize more and connect with them. It`s all I have to do, everything else related with relations with them just flows. Smile Tomorrow, I`ll go back at my university and we`ll see how things go with my student female friends after 3 weeks without seeing them. Of course, I`ll meet many girls at the university and see what`s up. Big Grin Too bad that it`s the wintertime because it`s a shity time (temperature below 0 C, no sunny days) for `hunting` but I`m very patient hunter, I can wait till the spring comes. Smile

4th stage Day 22 - Voytek - 01-11-2016

Still nothing special to report besides that young girls are very reposnive to me but it`s quite normal those (with WM2) days. Today, I passed two cute (8/10) 17 y.o girls on a street and when they noticed that I`m not looking at them they greeted me and smiled to me. Yeah, I know it`s nothing, but for now I don`t have anything more to say besides that my level of attractiveness rises constanlty. Smile Like Ben, I feel that everything is on right place to succeed with women but only one part of puzzles is missing and I`m sure that SM3 wil solve this. Contrary to Ben, I`ve never had any problems with connecting with women and go to deep level of connection with them very fast (in general, women start to trust me in a couple of minutes, since I remeber), and WM2 definitely has amplified that, but the missing piece is to push things more sexual, that`s why I`ll run SM3 after my WM2`s ride and short (32-days) AM6`s refresher. Smile It`ll be a great experiment and great fun, I`m sure of that! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 01-11-2016

I've said a lot of the same things as you, and my SM3 run didn't go well.

I'd say, if you don't have sex a few times on WM2, with girls that you honestly wouldn't have been able to attract beforehand, then trying SM3 may be too much.

Either rerun AM6 and WM2, or preferably do OF5G for awhile before doing a rerun of AM6 and then either WM or SM. Honestly, despite the extra programming in SM3 to assist virgins and those with fears etc. of women/sex, it really is too much of a jump for guys like us to go right to it.

I'd say do OF5G for awhile, then rerun AM6 and WM2. That's likely the best scenario. Build on what you've created in WM2 already, instead of starting brand new with SM3. You have a MASSIVE investment in WM2, of time and money, so building on that makes sense and will yield amazing results. And the AM6 will further enhance your foundation and let you burn in more of the bulletpoints from AM6 which is underestimated a lot.

Just want to see you succeed, friend.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Darkness - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 10:18 PM)CatMan Wrote: I've said a lot of the same things as you, and my SM3 run didn't go well.

I'd say, if you don't have sex a few times on WM2, with girls that you honestly wouldn't have been able to attract beforehand, then trying SM3 may be too much.

Either rerun AM6 and WM2, or preferably do OF5G for awhile before doing a rerun of AM6 and then either WM or SM. Honestly, despite the extra programming in SM3 to assist virgins and those with fears etc. of women/sex, it really is too much of a jump for guys like us to go right to it.

I'd say do OF5G for awhile, then rerun AM6 and WM2. That's likely the best scenario. Build on what you've created in WM2 already, instead of starting brand new with SM3. You have a MASSIVE investment in WM2, of time and money, so building on that makes sense and will yield amazing results. And the AM6 will further enhance your foundation and let you burn in more of the bulletpoints from AM6 which is underestimated a lot.

Just want to see you succeed, friend.

I second that , WM2 gives you more freedom of action. So finish your foundation like catman said.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 01-11-2016

Actually, I primarily start to use WM2 only to alter AM6 but when I saw great results that WM2 gave me I wanted more. Smile But I`m also very curious what AM6`s 2nd run will bring me. Besides, if Shannon plans to release another Magnets (6G), it`s better to lay better AM`s foundations. Yes... Any news about Magnets (6G) release?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 01-12-2016

That's likely two years or so away, buddy.

It may not even be possible to do the big three in 6G, or I've heard they could be a single stage because it has seemed that the larger the script, the better 6G works for some reason. Never mind the fact, that programs like AM6 took months to do in even 5G, so likely 6G would take way way longer. Literally, too many unknowns at this point.

Shannon needs to learn more about what 6G can even do in a prototype. Then, he will make a small program for people to test and learn more from. Then probably more time tweaking etc. THEN do ASC 6G for free to replace ASC 5G. After a few single stages, maybe then he'd tackle a multi-stage like the big 3. Due to the timing when many of us started 5G multi-stages, and that after 3 runs you tend to get most of the possible benefit from a program...I suspect many of us won't even NEED 6G by the time it comes out. It'll be pure gravy. That all depends on when you started running multi-stages though.

Don't worry. In the interim, you have access to AM6 and WM2, 5G technology which is still the gold standard of subliminal development. Hell, even my recent experiences with 4G have impressed me, as I've only used 5G until SM4G, OPA4G, OP4G and OF4G. So far, I'm impressed with even 4G!

I think if you did OF5G next for 192 days, then AM6, then WM2, you'd be amazed at the difference. That's my advice, pal. At day 4 of my OF4G run, it's already hitting on girl issues which REALLY surprised me as I figured it'd take a lot longer to punch through to that. So, OF5G should be amazing...

4th stage Day 27 - Voytek - 01-15-2016

Yesterday, I was on the date and I noticed good changes in my mindset, attidute and behaviour. I don`t have a scarcity mindset at all anymore, I don`t put women on a pedestal, don`t try to court them and, yesterday, got a lot of fun with this girl. I wasn`t overtalkative (that was my major problem) and let her to speak (we`ve got 70%/30% ratio), she tried to amuse me and was bantering with me. Also I didn`t have any problem with touching her and KINO (touching escalation). We spent over 3 hrs together talking and laughing. I don`t kiss her but it was a very pleasant experience for me. And I want more! Smile Not necessary with this girl. Tongue

Same night, I went to the club and some bouncer offended me without any reason. I was living and he did this from my back and when I turned around, he was looking at his cell phone. I didn`t say a word and just let it go.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 01-16-2016

Sounds like things are starting to happen for you, Voytek. Wow.

I need to catch up to you magnets, you and Guider, Ben and FrostedFake haha. All of you are doing so well.

You're doing great! It's wonderful to see, my friend.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - wolverine_i_am - 01-20-2016

Hey Voytek, how are you doing? I'm definitely subscribing to you as well. I'm also virgin myself, and just started the AM6. I'll be doing WM2 next, so keen to see how your progress goes!

4th stage Day 32 - Voytek - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 01:51 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey Voytek, how are you doing? I'm definitely subscribing to you as well. I'm also virgin myself, and just started the AM6. I'll be doing WM2 next, so keen to see how your progress goes!

Today I finished 4th stage but I don`t have anything important to report for now. If so. I definitely share with you all here, mate. Smile Yes, running WM2 before SM3 is a great idea.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - wolverine_i_am - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 08:49 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 01:51 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey Voytek, how are you doing? I'm definitely subscribing to you as well. I'm also virgin myself, and just started the AM6. I'll be doing WM2 next, so keen to see how your progress goes!

Today I finished 4th stage but I don`t have anything important to report for now. If so. I definitely share with you all here, mate. Smile Yes, running WM2 before SM3 is a great idea.

Hrmmmmm, I've been thinking, everybody tells me WM2 before SM3 is a great idea. But what if in my case, I'm already abundant with attracting plenty of women, and the only missing piece for me is to make it sexual by going for sex? I'm torn, cause I don't think doing WM2 would make much difference to where I'm already at, whereas SM3 will propel me to where I wanna be.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 09:01 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hrmmmmm, I've been thinking, everybody tells me WM2 before SM3 is a great idea. But what if in my case, I'm already abundant with attracting plenty of women, and the only missing piece for me is to make it sexual by going for sex? I'm torn, cause I don't think doing WM2 would make much difference to where I'm already at, whereas SM3 will propel me to where I wanna be.

As I said before, if you're a virgin, going too far too fast isn't likely to work well. It's more likely, you will need to redo AM6 and/or do OF5G for an extended period before getting real success with a magnet.

Being a virgin, and doing a magnet, is like going from one extreme to the other. Even with SM3's programming to assist virgins. It's too much of a leap to expect, you will need to do some foundation preparation first most likely.

I just don't want you to go too fast and expect too much and be disappointed. Concentrate on AM6, then see where you're at.

(01-20-2016, 09:16 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 09:01 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hrmmmmm, I've been thinking, everybody tells me WM2 before SM3 is a great idea. But what if in my case, I'm already abundant with attracting plenty of women, and the only missing piece for me is to make it sexual by going for sex? I'm torn, cause I don't think doing WM2 would make much difference to where I'm already at, whereas SM3 will propel me to where I wanna be.

As I said before, if you're a virgin, going too far too fast isn't likely to work well. It's more likely, you will need to redo AM6 and/or do OF5G for an extended period before getting real success with a magnet.

Being a virgin, and doing a magnet, is like going from one extreme to the other. Even with SM3's programming to assist virgins. It's too much of a leap to expect, you will need to do some foundation preparation first most likely.

I just don't want you to go too fast and expect too much and be disappointed. Concentrate on AM6, then see where you're at.

Thanks man. I know you are expressing your concern, and I've read your comments that you didn't have a good experience with SM3, so I genuinely appreciate where you're coming from. Smile

With myself, I've actively been doing pick up for 9 months now. I no longer have any fear or approach anxiety when it comes to approaching girls on the streets. I have no issues getting dates with girls (who even my friends say are consistently 9s and 10s). I'm at the point where I already feel deserving of the highest calibre (it's now easier for me to get an attractive girl than an average looking one). I've gotten make outs before. The only missing thing is sex, so yeah.

There's just so many things to factor in. Like do I need to pay another $500 for WM2 and use it for 6 months, when I already have most of the attributes that the product describes?

Are you planning to do WM2, Catman?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 01-20-2016

I don't have approach anxiety (OAA4G is in 4 stages of SM3 anyway if I did). My problem was the program felt like nothing was happening, despite doing 3,610 hours on it.

I had fear I didn't know I had before starting, which was only evident AFTER spending the time on SM3. That caused most of the program to be stonewalled. And Shannon says the main reason people fail on magnets is due to fear. So doing OF first makes sense. But, due to the allure of magnets, most guys don't seem to listen and plough through to magnets, only to be disappointed. I'm just trying to keep others from making the same mistake.

No I'm not, it's best to stick to one magnet and ingrain it, trying to do both and AM6, ingraining all of them isn't very practical and a lot of the programming in the magnets conflicts. And it generally takes 3 runs, sometimes more, to fully ingrain a program. I have 3,610 hours and over 1 billion words invested into SM3. There's two distinct magnet programs for a reason, of course. I'm not even sure if I'll redo SM3. That's a ways off. I'm doing a lot of OF4G/OF5G and Overcome Procrastination, and topping up my two addiction subs, SM4G and OPA4G before I redo AM6 for 4,000 hours. So I'll be about 6 months or so before doing AM6 it seems, depending on how my OF4G run goes, I may or may not need OF5G.