Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Vincent_Vega - 12-03-2015

(12-02-2015, 12:35 PM)Voytek Wrote: I`ve noticed that some girls, which are attracted to me (at least, in some way), are trying to take a revenge on me because I don`t show interest into them and that hurts their ego... I wonder if it`s normal for women because I experienced something like this few times in my past. Any way, they are trying to discredit me, laught at me without any reason to decrease my self confidence and are plotting against me. No, I`m not paranoid, that`s true. It`s very weird and unpleasant but I`ll handle this. Smile

Well, I guess there is no other way out than sleeping with all of them. Dammit!

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 02:04 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Well, I guess there is no other way out than sleeping with all of them. Dammit!

Yeah, fuck`em all! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-03-2015

I was going to say doing two at once could probably save some time, but probably not

(12-03-2015, 10:30 AM)Guider Wrote: I was going to say doing two at once could probably save some time, but probably not

hehehe, actually, today I asked two girls from my group about threesome, of course in a humorostic manner, but they refused to enbody my sexual fantasie. Big Grin

3rd stage Day 15 - Voytek - 12-03-2015

Last days, I`ve noticed that WM2 is adding me what I wanted most, a bad boy edge. It`s so cooool! Big Grin In 1 and 2 stage I was very kind and polite and now I`m a little less kind and polite but I`m gaining this edge. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-03-2015

Haha they will start calling you "mysterious.." soon :p

(12-03-2015, 12:58 PM)Guider Wrote: Haha they will start calling you "mysterious.." soon :p

I`ve already confused many of them by acting like a real bad ass (I`ll not bring you details about what I did) and now they know that my personality is pretty ambiguous. Big Grin Some of them are afraid of me. I had to do this to "show" them that I`m not f* Mr. Right or, worse, Mr. Nice Guy. I`ve lost my group official leader`s position (I gave this position to one girl) and now for them I am, what I really am - lone wolf - Sigma. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Vincent_Vega - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 11:26 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 10:30 AM)Guider Wrote: I was going to say doing two at once could probably save some time, but probably not

hehehe, actually, today I asked two girls from my group about threesome, of course in a humorostic manner, but they refused to enbody my sexual fantasie. Big Grin

Wait a few stages, I bet they will change their mind Wink

(12-03-2015, 03:20 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 11:26 AM)Voytek Wrote:

Wait a few stages, I bet they will change their mind Wink

Yeah, I`m sure that they`ll be begging me for sex soon. Tongue

3rd stage Day 16 - Voytek - 12-03-2015

I didn`t mention this in my previous posts but yesterday I attracted 12-14 (!) y.o. very cute girl. Tongue She smiled to me and after about 5 sec she put her gaze down. I know it could sound cheesy but I`m writing about this buecasue may be it`ll be interesting for you, due I`m 32. Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-04-2015

She's too young for you bro!

3rd stage Day 17 - Voytek - 12-05-2015

Friday was almost amazing day for me because I get huge attention from hot women. I met my old friend, from childhood, hot (9) 28 y.o. blonde which told me after long conversation that I`ve got a good energy into myself and that I`ve always been a deep thinker and valuable man. Smile

Than, I`ve talked with two cute girls (8 and 7) from my groupd and was bantering with them about 5 minutes and they really enjoyed my company. During one lesson some cute girl showed me her interest and we were talking nicely for a while.

At the mall I met bostwanian very hot girl (9 or 10) from Italy (Milan), I`ve never met so black and hot woman in my life. And I can say that eye seduction works like a charm because I spoted her and looked at her and she turned her gaze back and after 3-5 seconds she approached me with beautiful smile and asked me to take a picture for her by her phone. I was bantering with her from the beginning, pretending that I don`t know how to use her phone to take a picture, asked her if she is from Norawy Tongue. She was smiling and laughing almost all the time and told me that I`m crazy. After 3-4 minutes I said "bye" to her.

At night I was in the club and noticed that some hottie (8) is staring at me and flipping her hair. We had an eye contact twice and than I was sure that she is very interested. She went to the bathroom with her female friend and after 1 minute I went there too. (There`s a bathroom for women and men. No, not a toilet). I met her there, of course, standed next to her (at her left side, 15 cm from her) and gave her a long gaze from her head to her ass and went out from bathroom. After couple minutes I walked into the room at front of her to give her a sign that I`m going on dancefloor. After 3-5 minutes she came there with her friends. But I started to think that I`m here only to dance and to amuse myself and if she want something she should approach me.... I`m magnet and I will not ask girl for dance. She stopped her dance and waited next to wall, and I knew, that is a moment to approach her but I was in my old pattern, `I`m here only to dance for a while" and after about 3 minutes she went out with her girlfriend out of this club. Actually, I did this, this whole "mating dance", for fun becasue I wasn`t attracted to her in special way and I did all of this instinctually. But now I know for sure that to start thinking about this process is a mistake, I need to go with flow. Any way, eye seduction works great! Smile

3rd stage Day 20 - Voytek - 12-07-2015

Yesterday, I had a car accident. Old man hit me with his car on pedestrian crossing. I`m fine but my ass hurts me as hell because I fell down on it and I have problems with standing and walking. The most interesting thing is that I didn`t feel any anxiety during this accident and I was very calm after it. I`m sure it`s because of OF. Smile Besides, earlier I approached cute girl (who gave me seductive gaze) without any excuses and talked with her without any problems. I didn`t do her but the main point is that I`ve regained willingness to approach women. Finally! After so many years. Smile I was amazed how simple women`s approching is. But now I know that I need a lot of practice in approaching girls and I`ll be doing this, no matter what. I want to learn to be good at it. Tongue Actually, it`s very pleasant even if you don`t achieve "the final goal". But at least, you feel a nice energy into yourself doing this. Smile Also, I`m not needy about "results" at all.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Multiworld - 12-07-2015

Glad you're alright Voytec,remember get well,the babes will still be waiting.