Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Survivor - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 12:56 PM)Voytek Wrote: Shannon wrote:
Quote:I'm not entirely sure what "bass driven" means, although it sounds like they simply are designed to automatically emphasize bass. The whole point of subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind and allow the subliminalized vocals to do so by NOT being noticed by the conscious mind. This is best done when you either can barely hear them, or not hear them at all. However, the way I make the programs, being able to consciously hear them will not stop them from working, but it may slow down their effectiveness - much moreso in 4G than in 5G, since 4G is on the edge of consciously decipherable for what is being said. I suggest using headphones that minimize the conscious ability to hear them. As to quality, that's a challenging thing to discern these days, since manufacturers lie through their teeth in some cases about the actual specs of the headphones, simply because they can get away with it. Volume calibrtation with bass emphasizing headphones would change to put the subliminalized audio further down into barely audible range for masked, and I would say no change is required for ultrasonics.

I`m using bass-emhasized headphones and I can hear those voices without hearing words... Is that ok or should I lower volume to the point when I can`t hear them or hear them just a bit?

The strange thing is that Shannon said bass puts the subliminal audio at a lower volume,yet with bass-driven headphones the voices are heard better.

3rd stage Day 2 - Voytek - 11-20-2015

I don`t know if I`m completely right, but it seems to me that I can more easily attract hotter women than average ones. Or may be it`s because hotter ones are more confident to show their interest. Who knows?

I`m more eager to approach girls and talk with them also I`m way more talkative in interactions with women, but I don`t know if it`s good because may be I seem to be too much available for them. But, in another hand, women talk with me willingly. Smile Also my sex drive is higher than ever before. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Walk of Ares) - Multiworld - 11-20-2015

(11-17-2015, 04:04 AM)Survivor Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 12:44 AM)Voytek Wrote: OF implemented into WM2 works amazingly! Smile I`ve no aproach anxiety at all and don`t feel any social anxiety, I feel so powerful and natural, even when someone want to disrespect me or laugh at me.

Before I`ve started WM2`s ride, I wasn`t so confident and natural in interactions with people, also I wans`t so confident when I was conversing with women and now I can approach any woman without any hesitation and talk with her very easily. Awesome! Big Grin

How do you know it is because of OF? What you mentioned specifically is probably a result more of the social anxiety programming, deservedness of women,approach anxiety destruction, no agenda playful flirting,etc
Whatever the cause, the results are important, go Voytek Big Grin

Thats amazing Voytek,that gives me an idea what to expect from OF 5!

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 11-20-2015

Yeah, actually, OF`s effects caused that I`ve changed my journal`s title. Now, I feel like fearless god of war - Ares. Smile

3rd stage Day 4 - Voytek - 11-22-2015

Some very confident jerk get little frustrated when he saw that I`m not timid due his presence and he walked to me to try to scare me off but when he saw that I didn`t react because of his approach, he lost his poise, apoligized me and walked away. That was nice! Tongue Hail to the OF! Big Grin

3rd stage Day 8 - Voytek - 11-26-2015

Yesterday I was feeling like a young god... god of women and volcano of energy. I was feeling wibe with women all the time, talking with them and bantering around. Some very cute 19 yrs old girl called me "honey" after couple of minutes of conversation and that was very unexpected for me. But today I wasn`t eager to talk with people and I had doubted is there any sense to converse with women and I`ve started to wonder if I`m too available for women and if I don`t give up my mysteriousness too early and reveal too many informations about myself. Any way, it`s temporary state and I`m sure that tomorrow everything will back to "normal" (to WM`s mindset). Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Walk of Ares) - Multiworld - 11-26-2015

(11-22-2015, 12:16 AM)Voytek Wrote: Some very confident jerk get little frustrated when he saw that I`m not timid due his presence and he walked to me to try to scare me off but when he saw that I didn`t react because of his approach, he lost his poise, apoligized me and walked away. That was nice! Tongue Hail to the OF! Big Grin

Nice,we need more situations like this,power to the people!

3rd stage Day 11 - Voytek - 11-29-2015

I was presenting materials about Aphrodite and Ares in the front of class (about 30 persons) and didn`t feel any anxiety during my speech. I talked absolutely freely for about 10 minutes. That was pretty amazing because I always had problems with public speaking. My teacher said to me that I was only person who spoke so natural and flunet (in english). Hail to OF! Hail to WM2! Big Grin

3rd stage Day 14 - Voytek - 12-02-2015

I`ve noticed that some girls, which are attracted to me (at least, in some way), are trying to take a revenge on me because I don`t show interest into them and that hurts their ego... I wonder if it`s normal for women because I experienced something like this few times in my past. Any way, they are trying to discredit me, laught at me without any reason to decrease my self confidence and are plotting against me. No, I`m not paranoid, that`s true. It`s very weird and unpleasant but I`ll handle this. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-02-2015

Lol how much interest do they want? You should be nicer to them. Jokes

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 01:00 PM)Guider Wrote: Lol how much interest do they want? You should be nicer to them. Jokes

I don`t know, but it seems to me that some of them are very frustrated about this. Actually, IDGAF becasue it`s a great opportunity to get stronger! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-02-2015

Ya they probably feel betrayed in some irrational way. Having sex with these women would be crazy, but fun!Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Womanizer - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 01:08 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 01:00 PM)Guider Wrote: Lol how much interest do they want? You should be nicer to them. Jokes

I don`t know, but it seems to me that some of them are very frustrated about this. Actually, IDGAF becasue it`s a great opportunity to get stronger! Smile

Love the journal. Good attitude man. One of my many teachers stated that the worst fear a man has is when a woman laughs at him as in the way you are describing. I use woman tactics now for my repertoire as in I GLARE now . It works as in they just said or did something I don't view as cool or useful to my reality and there goes the glare. If they want to test you its only fair to do the same back , good thing Shannon created AM6.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-02-2015

@Womanizer

I don`t afraid of this laugh but I`ll deal with this to gain more power, to become stronger and... just for fun. Big Grin