Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Achiever - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 11:25 PM)Voytek Wrote: On this club FB site I`ve found this waitress picture (blonde):
[Image: 12049122_1141355292543014_5301446203338210218_n.jpg]

BTW, she told me that her name`s Caroline. Wink

Is that Caroline Wozniacki ? Big Grin Big Grin
Man, this waitress is secretly playing tennis on a professional level, top 20 in the world.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Mlody93 - 11-15-2015

(11-14-2015, 11:25 PM)Voytek Wrote: On this club FB site I`ve found this waitress picture (blonde):
[Image: 12049122_1141355292543014_5301446203338210218_n.jpg]

BTW, she told me that her name`s Caroline. Wink

Wow! Everyone knows that the most beautiful women are in Poland Smile . She is so cute Smile. Btw Caroline Wozniacki has polish roots.

Voytek good for you that subs work so perfect. I don't know what happend if you try BASE Wink.

Keep going mate Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Geodude - 11-15-2015

Good job on your run so far.

Please post pics of you with women!

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 06:26 AM)Geodude Wrote: Good job on your run so far.

Please post pics of you with women!

Ahh, I see, you want hard evidences. Wink Oh, well, if I take some pics, I`ll definietly post it here but I definitely don`t want to chase beautiful women with a camera. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Light - 11-15-2015

Voytek, i really enjoy your journal and you are motivating me to run WM, but so far i think you could have taken further steps and start acting on these appraoches. I mean you could be now enjoying so much sex but you seem to be not keen on that . right?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - maxx55 - 11-15-2015

It definitely seems you are getting results from using WM. It's good that you're happy with the results so far!

I personally am looking forward to when you do push things further to see how wild things get then Wink

(11-15-2015, 12:03 PM)Light Wrote: Voytek, i really enjoy your journal and you are motivating me to run WM, but so far i think you could have taken further steps and start acting on these appraoches. I mean you could be now enjoying so much sex but you seem to be not keen on that . right?

Actually, yes, I don`t have any approach anxiety and I don`t care if woman rejects "me" but also I`m not needy, I don`t care about sex but yes, it`s a good idea to start seeking some "more fun" with women.

(11-15-2015, 05:52 PM)maxx55 Wrote: It definitely seems you are getting results from using WM. It's good that you're happy with the results so far!

I personally am looking forward to when you do push things further to see how wild things get then Wink

I finish 2nd stage at Tueasday and 3rd stage offers you massive external manifestations which means that it concentrates on "results" with women. So boys... It`ll be fun! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 07:46 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 05:52 PM)maxx55 Wrote: It definitely seems you are getting results from using WM. It's good that you're happy with the results so far!

I finish 2nd stage at Tueasday and 3rd stage offers you massive external manifestations which means that it concentrates on "results" with women. So boys... It`ll be fun! Big Grin

OOOHHH YYYEEESSS!!!

It begins!!!!

So looking forward to the epicness.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 04:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: OOOHHH YYYEEESSS!!!

It begins!!!!

So looking forward to the epicness.

The main thing is to move ass from home and try to hunt down some "fresh meat". Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Multiworld - 11-16-2015

Way to go Voytek!!

2nd stage Day 31 - Voytek - 11-17-2015

OF implemented into WM2 works amazingly! Smile I`ve no aproach anxiety at all and don`t feel any social anxiety, I feel so powerful and natural, even when someone want to disrespect me or laugh at me.

Before I`ve started WM2`s ride, I wasn`t so confident and natural in interactions with people, also I wans`t so confident when I was conversing with women and now I can approach any woman without any hesitation and talk with her very easily. Awesome! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Survivor - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 12:44 AM)Voytek Wrote: OF implemented into WM2 works amazingly! Smile I`ve no aproach anxiety at all and don`t feel any social anxiety, I feel so powerful and natural, even when someone want to disrespect me or laugh at me.

Before I`ve started WM2`s ride, I wasn`t so confident and natural in interactions with people, also I wans`t so confident when I was conversing with women and now I can approach any woman without any hesitation and talk with her very easily. Awesome! Big Grin

How do you know it is because of OF? What you mentioned specifically is probably a result more of the social anxiety programming, deservedness of women,approach anxiety destruction, no agenda playful flirting,etc
Whatever the cause, the results are important, go Voytek Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-18-2015

Shannon wrote:
Quote:I'm not entirely sure what "bass driven" means, although it sounds like they simply are designed to automatically emphasize bass. The whole point of subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind and allow the subliminalized vocals to do so by NOT being noticed by the conscious mind. This is best done when you either can barely hear them, or not hear them at all. However, the way I make the programs, being able to consciously hear them will not stop them from working, but it may slow down their effectiveness - much moreso in 4G than in 5G, since 4G is on the edge of consciously decipherable for what is being said. I suggest using headphones that minimize the conscious ability to hear them. As to quality, that's a challenging thing to discern these days, since manufacturers lie through their teeth in some cases about the actual specs of the headphones, simply because they can get away with it. Volume calibrtation with bass emphasizing headphones would change to put the subliminalized audio further down into barely audible range for masked, and I would say no change is required for ultrasonics.

I`m using bass-emhasized headphones and I can hear those voices without hearing words... Is that ok or should I lower volume to the point when I can`t hear them or hear them just a bit?