Subliminal Talk
Limitless Subliminal Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Limitless Subliminal Testing (/Thread-Limitless-Subliminal-Testing)

Limitless Subliminal Testing - thor2014 - 09-12-2015

Hi Dr. Shannon

I am very happy to "donate" my brain to test the Limitless subliminal 5G if you decided to embark on the project.

Just PM me

Peace

RE: Limitless Subliminal Testing - Shannon - 09-15-2015

Thanks. You can ship your brain to me in Florida. Please include all connecting cables and necessary blood supply. Wink

I'll be releasing experimental programs in the experimental section of the store. The stuff that doesn't go there is deemed too dangerous, unstable or in need of more close observation, and I perform that testing on myself or with Tier 2 testers who I can directly observe.

So, I appreciate your offer, but it's not really necessary or practical at this time.

RE: Limitless Subliminal Testing - timc2011 - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 01:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks. You can ship your brain to me in Florida. Please include all connecting cables and necessary blood supply. Wink

I'll be releasing experimental programs in the experimental section of the store. The stuff that doesn't go there is deemed too dangerous, unstable or in need of more close observation, and I perform that testing on myself or with Tier 2 testers who I can directly observe.

So, I appreciate your offer, but it's not really necessary or practical at this time.

Appreciating the more edgy subs require on-site testing, I would love to participate in some way. I'm disciplined, and I could keep a journal or send video updates. There are a number of improvements I'd like to make to my life, and I'd be amenable to a bunch of different initiatives. Oh, lest I should forget, I'm Blood Type O Pos, universal donor if that's of value Wink

On another note, I wanted to inquire about any affiliate program. I feel the products I've used are solid,and would have no trouble promoting them. I've not tried this previously. However, always looking to learn and pick up new skills.

RE: Limitless Subliminal Testing - Jake2015 - 09-16-2015

(09-15-2015, 01:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks. You can ship your brain to me in Florida. Please include all connecting cables and necessary blood supply. Wink

Since there are so many test etc I assume the products that are available are those that are 100% okay for our delicate brains? I dont want to become erm a zombie or anything as such lol

RE: Limitless Subliminal Testing - thor2014 - 09-19-2015

Shannon you are a funny guy I like your sense of humour haha :-)

I am happy to donate money towards creating the Unlimited program if you choose to embark upon this. If you want I can discuss this Andy or Ben.

Peace