Subliminal Talk
Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ (/Thread-Amanns-journey-to-find-his-perfect-job-FYPJ)

Pages: 1 2

Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 09-08-2015

Hi
Guys

Been a while since I posted ..haven't been very active on the boards since I finished AM6...though I visit daily..

Since I completed AM6 I did 3 months of EPRHA followed by one month of the AM6 refresher.

Now that I feel that I've cleaned out some emotional garbage I am now in a position to hopefully manifest my perfect job. Was tempted to purchase Luck Magnifier and hope something good would come from that but decided against it and do something more focused. I used this program last year but got no positive results...though since then I've learnt a lot more about how to use subs and feel like I'm in a better position for the subs to take effect.

Started yesterday and on the whole do feel a bit chirpier today. Being unemployed hangs over your head like a black cloud.

Decided to do things a bit different this time. I purchased some new speakers and set them up next to my bed and have the ultrasonics blasting 24/7. Probably getting roughly 18-21 hours worth of exposure. Thanks to Shannon for the suggestion and CatMan for providing proof from his AM6 thread that repeated exposure really does make a difference.

Let's hope that this time it really makes an impact...

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:30 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [quote='Amann' pid='83405' dateline='1441740612']
I used this program last year but got no positive results.

Do you remember how long you used the program last year??

Thanks for that...I'll check it out....I only used it for 10 weeks...and not consistently either...I remember my headphones coming off during nights multiple times..(it was my first sub...so either resistance or unfamiliarity with wearing headphones at night)

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 09-09-2015

Quick question: was wondering whether visualizing would accommodate the sub? I believe that shannon says not to do anything that could derail the sub. I have a few places where I would like to work but my head is saying that there could be something even better out there and that visualizing may disrupt what the sub is doing or trying to do...

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Ricardo - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 03:22 AM)Amann Wrote: Quick question: was wondering whether visualizing would accommodate the sub? I believe that shannon says not to do anything that could derail the sub. I have a few places where I would like to work but my head is saying that there could be something even better out there and that visualizing may disrupt what the sub is doing or trying to do...

Just play the sub according to instructions. That's the quickest and best way for results to come.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 09-22-2015

Day 15:

Getting roughly 18+ hours exposure (give or take) via ultrasonic on weekdays and roughly 10-12 hours on weekends.

Have noticed a few things:

*Had a dream that took place at my old work place ..I had the biggest desk out of everyone and it seemed to piss people off. Also, other people were leaving the company ( which actually happened in real life). Nothing of note other than that.

* Slight increase in drive to search and apply for jobs

* Increased motivation to start learning software development (looking to start a business). Though I haven't actually started.

Thinking about switching over to the masked tracks via headphones during the night just to mix things up a little.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 10-07-2015

Day 30:

*Some dreams involving old school friends..nothing else to note

Looked at some job posting related to finance in the music industry and they all bored me and made me feel anxious. Anxiety in that I wouldn't want a boring job like that.There was one job which I applied for back in May (obviously didn't get) that came back on the jobs board but has since gone...I really wanted that job.

To be honest I don't know what I want. I have a focus on finance/accounting in the music industry as that is my previous experience..and kinda want to stay in the music industry. Not sure if this is because it's a cool industry and its impressive to people to say 'I work in....' From reading the sedona book I can say that I have realized just how approval seeking that I am..not just that controlling too. I always want to control or have things happen in a certain way as well as wish certain things would happen.

Right now I'm going to be utilizing geodude's tapping routine to help clear some of the wanting to control/approval/security issues that I have and hope that I'm a lot cleared headed and focused at the end of it.

Forgot to note...I changed my sub use so that it's ultrasonic during the day and masked at night (via headphones)

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 10-19-2015

Day 42 (6 weeks in)

The past week has been quite interesting:

*Started reading 'Choose Yourself' ..(was mentioned by someone else ..but can't remember who..but thank you!).

*In the last few days I have thought about a company I want to contact and how best to do so. Will plot and execute this in the next few weeks.

*A tinder match who I have been chatting to suggested a book called '7 day start up' which I thought was quite bizarre and will read that soon.

* Have been thinking about business's that I would like to create and who I would like to contact to help set things up

This has all come in the past week.

No job offers or job applications, etc have been made but as is my understanding and experience with these things...it'll be small occurrences and some synchronicity or 'nudges' as 4kingdoms puts it that will probably lead the way.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - jonathan4all - 10-19-2015

I am very interested to see whether you can manifest your job within 6 to 8 months or not. I have planned to run it after MLS 5G. I think Tiesto also has run it but he did not write no longer. Probably he hasn't manifested a good job yet. Good luck.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 01-13-2016

Month 4 Day 6

Haven't updated this in a while.

No job.

At the end of month 2/ early month 3 I submitted a parcel to a large record label (who I'd like to work for) which contained a cake which I had made by a fantastic baker. The cake was of an idea I had about the company's logo (the company is new & is a subsidiary of very very large company) In addition to that I included some prototype business cards which I made..along with a cover letter.

They loved the cake, cards, etc. I had a phone interview with them which went well but they said that the position I wanted didn't really exist but I could be a potential candidate for something else (even though its kinda quiet and no jobs relating to that were currently available).

Apart from that nothing else has happened. I'm averaging around 10-12 hours ultrasonic and 8 hours masked every weekday...bit less on the weekends.

To be honest there is a fear of getting a boring job (like my old one) I feel that is holding me back...which is why intend to run OF in 5g when my run of FYPJ is over. Going to go to 6 months with FYPJ and then take stock.

Let's hope the next 2 months bear more fruit.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - hiddenalias - 01-14-2016

I am impressed with your persistence to make it to 4 - 6 months dedication to a sub for job hunting...if this is 4g, that might explain why its taking a bit longer to produce results

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Life - 01-14-2016

It's 5G. Who wants a job, when you can have your own business anyways?Smile

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 02-29-2016

Day 175

Applied for a job with a company that I really wanted to work for a few weeks ago. I thought I'd be a shoe-in as the requirements were quite unique and my skill set matched up very closely.

Got an email about an hour ago stating that I wouldn't be called in for an interview. Surprised that I don't even get called in.

Feeling a little deflated and disappointed at the moment. Another 17 days until the 6 month mark at which I'll decide if this journey has been worthwhile. Thus far not very.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - Amann - 03-18-2016

Month 6 or Day 192 (6 x 32 days)

I said I'd run this for at least 6 months and then assess the situation.

To be honest it has been pretty fruitless. Nothing really to mention outside of what I have already stated earlier.

I'm pretty sure that earlier experiences regarding getting a job and the falling out/ arguments that led to me quitting my last job are creating a fear response towards getting a job inside of me.

Would be good to get some outside opinions on whether it's best to continue or change up for something else.

Averaged around 8-9 hours a night masked and 8-10 hours a day ultrasonic (tested with frequensee). So plenty of exposure.

RE: Amanns journey to find his perfect job..FYPJ - ImFreeman - 03-18-2016

After 6 months i would have a refund for the program, which clearly did not work for you. and would get erpha 2. This new sub for me at least is going great. My biggest problem -procastination- is lifting away quite nicely, and im only on day 10