Subliminal Talk
Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes (/Thread-Solont-Alpha-Male-2011-Notes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 04-11-2011

It occurred to me after my use of the AM 2010 sub that when I reached the end I was not completely aware of all that had changed for me during the course of the stages.

And so, as I have recently begun AM 2011, I realized that it would be nice to have something to look back on and see what my thoughts were during the process. It would also enable me to give better feedback.

I began listening on Friday evening (April 8). I remember having significantly more detail in my dreams than I am used to and being extremely sluggish the next morning. The sluggishness when I wake up has gone away, but I'm always really tired by the time I head off to bed.

I start listening about 2-3 hours before I go to sleep.

I don't know what's in this, but it hits hard.

I'm not doing anything different, and I'm exhausted when I crawl under the covers.

Dreams have been more vivid and detailed, but I don't remember as many specifics this late in the day. Perhaps I'll write a post soon after waking one morning so that I can record better details. If there's a line about using my dreams towards the goals of the program (as I have seen in the other 4G scripts), that may explain the additional intensity.

Beyond that with only three days exposure, I don't notice anything else obvious.

I'm closer to who I want to be, who I know I am capable of being, and I'm certain that this will aid me in my quest. After all, AM 2010 was quite good for me.

Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 04-13-2011

I have been awake for a few hours, but I remember some of my dream from last night.

I was waiting in line for a roller coaster or some similar type of thrill ride that strongly resembled Space Mountain at Disneyland. (The boarding area, anyway.) Me and my buddy, whom I do not recognize now but was apparently good friends with in the dream, were chosen by the attendant to fill a couple of empty seats. Unfortunately, both my buddy and I were too tall to sit in the empty seats because the seats in front of them faced back and there wasn't enough leg room with those seats already having tall occupants. The next thing I know, the attendants have all left for no obvious reason and I decide that since there's no one there to run the ride and no one else seems willing to step up that I'll do it. So, I find two shorter people to fill the empty seats and send the ride on its way.

How does this relate to Alpha Male? I suspect it's the whole "take charge when no one else is willing" aspect of the dream that may be a sign of the subliminal.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-13-2011

Solont its great to have you posting in the user section. Its been lonely at times. I'm not into interpreting dreams but I would say its AM11 instilling a "take charge attitude". I love how vivid the dreams are with AM11.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 04-14-2011

(04-13-2011, 09:42 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Solont its great to have you posting in the user section. Its been lonely at times. I'm not into interpreting dreams but I would say its AM11 instilling a "take charge attitude". I love how vivid the dreams are with AM11.

Thanks for the welcome. Smile

I concur with your assessment. A "take charge attitude" is a good thing to have when needed.

I just find it interesting that for two nights in a row now I've dreamed of roller coasters. But I am a big roller coaster fan. *shrug*

This weekend I'm auditioning at a theme park for an acting job. That could be another catalyst.

The brain is a wondrous and mysterious thing.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 04-16-2011

A week into AM 2011 and I'm not sure if this is from this run of the sub or the previous run I did with 2010 (or likely a bit of both), but I have noticed a change.

I went to an audition for an acting job today, and sadly I did not get the job.

Usually after an audition, I will keep running through it wondering if I could've done something differently or better with lots of "If only I'd..."

Today, I went home and said "Well, I wish I had been less nervous, but that can come from more experience auditioning. There's always a chance that I'll be available the next time they need people, and I can try again. If not, it was still a whole lot of fun, and I got to see a friend that I hadn't talked to in a while. Now, let's see what else is out there."

I have to admit, I much prefer the feel of moving on and looking forward to obsessing over my performance. I know that not being picked in an audition may have absolutely nothing to do with how I did. It may just be that I'm not what the casting person has in mind. But knowing that and really accepting that are very different. It's very freeing to finally get to the point where I don't need to be cast for validation.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Shannon - 04-17-2011

Nice. Smile

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 04-20-2011

I'm about one and a half weeks into Stage 1.

Yesterday morning (and today) I woke up after two or three days of not feeling like doing much of anything to an urgent feeling of needing to get up and move. So, I started exercising again. I feel better, but there's still that push in my head to get me to be productive. This is a good thing. My days of lethargy were a needed break, but I didn't like just sitting around all day.

I'm still amused by my dreams. Last night had people I know coming to me for help and advice. Of course, there's always something a bit strange about a dream where you're near an airport and, after seeing a few airplanes, you spot a flying Winnebago with yellow and blue stripes darting about in the clouds. It didn't have wings, but it was airborne nonetheless. It seemed normal at the time. As I said, dreams are fun.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 04-27-2011

Just over two and a half weeks.

Went to a farewell party for a former coworker at a bar with karaoke.

Last time I went there was August of last year. I sang a song then, but I didn't get as into it as I could have. It was fun, but I tend to be a bit controlling of my own behavior and was a little stiff.

Tonight, I sang again and it was a completely different experience. I just laid it all out and had a fantastic time. Everyone was telling me later that I rocked the song. Definitely a positive change.

Now if I can let go like that in an audition, I'll be even happier.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 05-03-2011

Three and a half weeks into stage 1

I figure that it is unlikely that I will see too much drastic change in this stage due to having went through Alpha 2010.

However, there was a day earlier in the week where I could not sleep because I had something rooted in my brain screaming to be written.

So, I got out of bed and wrote it.

It turned out to be very enlightening.

I seem to have reached some kind of internal breaking point.

AM 2010 helped start me down the path I wanted to go, but I may not have been going as willingly as I thought I was.

AM 2011 seems to be pushing much harder down that path, and that night showed me that I was ready to put more effort into my progress this time around.

It makes me more excited about what's to come than I had been before.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 05-10-2011

As of this morning, I have finished Stage 1 of AM2011.

I do feel more positive about myself again. In the intervening time after finishing AM2010, I lost some of that. Granted, life hasn't exactly been easy for me, so I wasn't too surprised to have had a bit of a backslide.

At the end of Stage 1, I feel more confident that I can face my current obstacles and more positive in general.

After the "breakthrough" or whatever it was from a week ago, my motivation improved and my energy level spiked again.

Stage 1 had a larger effect than I thought it would.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Stage 2 brings to the table.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 05-17-2011

One week into Stage 2.

Sunday, I was exhausted. I'd slept no differently than I usually do, but I was really tired for most of the day.

Someone invited me to hang out with a group of people for lunch, but I politely declined. When I'm that tired, I can't deal well with other people. I'm inherently introverted, and it takes too much energy.

It's possibly a sign of a bit of resistance. I'm not sure. Monday was a little better, and today is better still.

Sadly, it's hard for me to observe any changes because I don't interact with many people. I'm unemployed at the moment, and so it can be days between times where I even speak to another human being.

I am more motivated to do what I need to do each day, though.

I'll take what I can get.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - Solont - 05-24-2011

Two weeks into Stage 2.

There's slightly less "Can I even do this?" and slightly more "How can I accomplish this?" I like that.

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - ronatello - 05-24-2011

Sounds like AM2011 is really working for you! I'm looking forward to running it once I finish SM2011 this November. Smile

RE: Solont - Alpha Male 2011 Notes - About - 05-25-2011

Definitely looks like it's working. Motivation is one of those things that I started feeling as i progressed with the program.