Subliminal Talk
Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) (/Thread-Question-About-John-Alexander-Book-and-AM-6-Gap-between-Stage)

Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Minion - 08-18-2015

Hello guys, I've questions about John alexander books and AM 6.

1. There's part in john alexander book that we should do affirmation, Should we do the affirmation? or the subliminal do that job?

2. Next Week, I've finishide AM 6 Stage 4, can i using gap between Stage 4 to stage 5 ? let's say for 1 week? because i've to go to vocation (travelling to mountain) that i can't bring speakers.

Thank You.

RE: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Spareness - 08-18-2015

For affirmation should not be done, the subs already do the job and the subs could not be combined with other mind programming. As for the gap between stage. I do not know, let other members to provide enlightenment.

RE: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Shawn - 08-18-2015

Shannon said once there shouldn't be any gap between the stages.

RE: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Spiritman - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 06:59 AM)Minion Wrote: Hello guys, I've questions about John alexander books and AM 6.

1. There's part in john alexander book that we should do affirmation, Should we do the affirmation? or the subliminal do that job?

2. Next Week, I've finishide AM 6 Stage 4, can i using gap between Stage 4 to stage 5 ? let's say for 1 week? because i've to go to vocation (travelling to mountain) that i can't bring speakers.

Thank You.

It is recommended never to use anything along side with Shannon's subliminals. Doing so could cause more harm than good. About your second question, why don't you just get some stereo headphones? If you can't then you will need to make up the difference by adding more time to the make up for the lost time.

RE: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Spareness - 08-18-2015

If you do not use more than one week, you will repeat from the beginning of that stage.

Why do not you stop use before the end of the stage now? so there is no gap between the stage.

RE: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Spiritman - 08-19-2015

(08-18-2015, 07:56 PM)wahyu Wrote: If you do not use more than one week, you will repeat from the beginning of that stage.

Why do not you stop use before the end of the stage now? so there is no gap between the stage.

If I remember correctly, if someone misses more than 32 days, they have to start over from the beginning.

RE: Question About John Alexander Book and AM 6 (Gap between Stage) - Minion - 08-22-2015

Ooh my bad, i read the instruction wrong, i thought "with or without gap",

thank you for your answer guys.