Subliminal Talk
daaos + biatbws - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: daaos + biatbws (/Thread-daaos-biatbws)

daaos + biatbws - Kanp - 08-09-2015

Hi all,

I am using DAAOS and BIATBWS since 10 days now, I am not feeling anythings yet but I don't mind at all it has not been a month yet , and I know that 4G is taking time.

I had some questions on BIATBWS, I saw that BIATBW is 8.0 but BIATBWS had had no improvement at all. So if BIATBW needed a lot of version to be working, I am telling to myself that BIATBWS will be not working at all !?

Did anyone try BIATBWS and had some success ?

Thanks

RE: daaos + biatbws - jbdefence - 08-09-2015

hey mate BIATBWS has lots of success on this forum, Just type it into the search bar and have a read of some of the journals. I myself have this sub and will be running it after I have finished with LTU. It is a manifestation sub so it will take longer to see results but stick with it and see how your doing every 30 odd days.

RE: daaos + biatbws - justint27 - 08-09-2015

Hey man, I used both AOS and BIATBW. They changed my life completely! I have before/after pictures and information about my journey up on my thread here-
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2565.html

RE: daaos + biatbws - GlaizenGold777 - 08-09-2015

That's killer combo! Keep going! Big Grin

RE: daaos + biatbws - Light - 08-09-2015

I used BIabw for about 3 months. It will definitely help you attract otger women in your life.i stopped only because i had to do AM6. I will be following your thread because i was thinking about this combo a lot. Keep it up for a long time and you might see sone awsome results.

RE: daaos + biatbws - JackOfHearts - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 03:01 PM)Kanp Wrote: I had some questions on BIATBWS, I saw that BIATBW is 8.0 but BIATBWS had had no improvement at all. So if BIATBW needed a lot of version to be working, I am telling to myself that BIATBWS will be not working at all !?

BIATBWS is a modified version of BIATBW so it's also the 8th version. If one works the other too as they are very close. I used BIATBW and I saw some good things considering the amount of time I used it (~42 days)

RE: daaos + biatbws - Kanp - 08-11-2015

Ok thanks for all of your answers, I will heep this journal and not disapear until day 90 !
I will be going out like 3 times a week and axpose myself to a lot of girl, and just be present.
So I hope in 78 days I will get laid like a rock star !!

RE: daaos + biatbws - Kanp - 08-14-2015

Hey ! Day 14 of DAAOS and BIATBWS

I am using BIATBWS at night during 8h and DAAOS during daytime for 8h both ultrasonic but sometime i am using headphone and I am not feeling tired at all so it is great ! I didn't see external result yet maybe because english is not my primary langage like you can see Wink and using 2 4g at the same time slower the 2 subs.

What i can see right now is that I am more taking care of myself, new aircut and I want to buy clothe very badly but I don't have money so I refrain myself. I am doing more body building because I want to have an amazing body ! It is great because before this sub I never had the motivation to do anything at all, I was doing maybe 2 pushup and I was tired as hell ! Now after every session I am feeling great !

I am going out a lot and it seems that I am becoming more extrovert, I had a lot of difficulties to talk in group of 5 to 20 persons before, but now I don't care at all and people lean into me when I am talking, I am more comfortable, but not completely at ease yet. And yeah when I am talking girls laugh at every joke that I make, even the bad one so yeah maybe some result already.... Big Grin

RE: daaos + biatbws - Kanp - 09-01-2015

heeeyyyy.

It's been a month now that I am using this 2 subs now ! It take time but I can definitely says that it is working. I didn't fuck some girls yet, but I have 3 to 4 girls who's chasing me, so I thinks that in 2 weeks maybe I will end my 2 years of not fucking a new girl. Yeah i was in a long term relationship and broke up in july. I didn't felt sexy, nobody was complementing me and it was hard for me to have conversation with strangers.

Now I am feeling more confident in my sex apeal, girls is chasing me, saying how beautiful I am, even some gay men is saying that to me ! I had this saturday night this man who can't look away from me, I had to tell him that I am not gay and I am chasing girl ahah.

Some girls is sending me very horny text message like

Her : "I am so frustrated it's been 2 months that I didn't have a penis inside me"
Me : "yeah i will call you Eddery" (a very ugly and desperate guy)
Her : "Never, I want someone who will not dump me after fucking me for a few month"
Me: "Too bad that I am a bad guy..."
Her : " yeah i know, I can't met you at night because I know that I will be too excited and you will rape me"
Me : "I am not the frustrated one here...xD"

So this one I know that she wants me badly but kept saying to me that she wants a relationship... I don't know what to do with her.

I had one girls this week who found me on facebook after looking and the friend's friend list a messaging me all the time. And one other girls this week get my number by pretending to organize a party this weekend... and it was a lie ! ahah

RE: daaos + biatbws - Dzemoo - 09-01-2015

Why should we use it since it is in the 5. And 6. Stage of am6

RE: daaos + biatbws - Womanizer - 09-01-2015

This a great combo I'm glad someone decided to finally try it. I taught about trying it too since I own both subs after SM . Time will tell.

RE: daaos + biatbws - Ricardo - 09-02-2015

Ironically BIATBWS looks a better investment than the magnets.

RE: daaos + biatbws - maxx55 - 09-02-2015

Out of curiosity, are any of these girls currently "in a relationship" of some sort?

And what's your setup for the subs (speakers/headphones, # of hours...)?

I am definitely going to try at least AoS for a few months. But if BIATBWS pairs with it and doesn't take anything away then I'll have to try that too Big Grin

RE: daaos + biatbws - Kanp - 09-11-2015

Hey hey ,

So it's been now more than 50 days of DAOS and BIATBWS. And result are better and better each days. I don't have every women that is looking at me, but I have a lot more eyecontact than before. It is amazing how it is easy for me to be the center of a group, to sociabilise and to be carefree.

I don't know why the subs is making me like that but I don't mind I am just enjoying it. I have fucked this cute chick very sexy 3 days ago and the sex was amazing, I love to be raped ! ahah She was so fucking excited by me it was awesome.

I hope to fuck 1 new girl every week it would be a good result ! Last saturday I was at a party with a group of people, and we was like 10 peoples around a table. I was the center of attraction with 5 people to my right and we had good and amazing conversation all the night, and the crazy things is that I was talking about sex openly it was fun. Before the sub I was to shy to talk about it, but now it is like every conversation with a girl I am talking about it. And girls seems to enjoy it like hell even shy and virgin ahah. She seems to be mesmerized by me and look me intensely in my eye for each word, sometime it is pretty intimidating too.... But I just have to be used to it.

I am planing to switch to BIATBW because it seems girls just want to fuck me, and I have new goal in my life, I just want to have 4 girlfriends, and spend some times with not only sex... So i will see..