Subliminal Talk
Maximum learning speed 5g? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Maximum learning speed 5g? (/Thread-Maximum-learning-speed-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - thor2014 - 09-29-2015

I like the way brother jake thinks

Please please Dr. Shannon can we have this done by Christmas ?

(09-03-2015, 10:33 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: I think there are a few directions regarding how the study sub can be made.

1. A standalone version with the newest technologies.

Considering there are users on the forum who solely want to focus on academics, it would be best if it is produced independently. The content can include all subs mentioned previously: MLS, US, IYGSH, etc... However it can or does not have to target students as the only user group only for others who also have the demand.

2. A modified sub that have state-shifting technologies included, and can be used along with other major subs like AM, WM, SM, LTU etc.

A lot of users on AM, WM, SM have demand to learn/achieve something faster. Why not produce a sub so it can be used at the same time, just like what NSFM does? One can use it for 2-3 times during a week if he likes just to learn something challenging, or simply to get done particular tasks.

3. Renaissance man sub.

We have a program for alpha, one for enterpreneur, two for ladie's man, why not create another one which is about extending one's ability? People have different needs. Becoming attractive, alpha and rich are very important, but so is self-actualization and exploring one's interest. Imagine you can become a painter, a pianist, a astrologist, a fighter... it does not matter if you are an amateur or not, the program can simply help you become more multi-dimensional in all areas of your life. The knowledge / skill that one attains while running the sub can be influential regarding what one does for his future, as well as other programs like AM/SM/WM etc.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Multiworld - 10-01-2015

I like the way you guys think,why limit ourself,it all depend on how much time Shannon has to perfect,I now know if you want to reach that limitless status from other producers/companies I really believe you would be wasting your time,just give it time I believe that Shannon will get us there!, I'm like you waiting for the newest product 5G or 6G!

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jakeb203 - 10-02-2015

I believe that Shannon needs to give us a reply regarding his plan.

The learning sub has been in the market demand for a while already. It is totally reasonable to elicit a response from him as so many people want it badly.

What's your thoughts for the future Shannon? Apart from saving people from their disorders Wink

Would you make only a learning sub, or maybe further than that?

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - thor2014 - 10-03-2015

When a man becomes limitless anything is possible

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - jonathan4all - 10-13-2015

Shannon thanks for updating MLS. Please do not forget to add overcoming procrastination.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Zane - 10-31-2015

Will this help if a person has ADHD?

Please Help - dpk97 - 12-13-2015

I purchased a 5g MLS 4.0 in expectation of great results and was very excited as academics has always been a deep-rooted issue for me. But I had no results even after 5 days and the worst part was that I felt really upset, highly irritable and even my family started noticing. This is really weird for me because I am generally happy, some might even say euphoric.

Then i realized that I had in fact used subs from another producer. There is NOWAY this guy got his messages wrong as he is a qualified NLP pro and an American MENSA member.

I still felt your stuff was stronger and decided to purchase MLS shortly (about 4 days) after I purchased and used Study Skills and Concentration Subs from this guy.

I have really important, highly competitive exams coming up and I cannot afford to postpone MLS for 30 days Sad Worse part is that I feel a lot more procrastination and unwillingness to work than before. And I seem to have lost the learning ability I had before even as m friends understand concepts from class before I do, which is strange because I generally regard myself as pretty smart. I only ever had problems with academics due to procrastination and such issues that I expected MLS to solve.

Please give me a solution.
Thanks Smile

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - 4Kingdoms - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:45 AM)dpk97 Wrote: I purchased a 5g MLS 4.0 in expectation of great results and was very excited as academics has always been a deep-rooted issue for me. But I had no results even after 5 days and the worst part was that I felt really upset, highly irritable and even my family started noticing. This is really weird for me because I am generally happy, some might even say euphoric.

Then i realized that I had in fact used subs from another producer. There is NOWAY this guy got his messages wrong as he is a qualified NLP pro and an American MENSA member.

I still felt your stuff was stronger and decided to purchase MLS shortly (about 4 days) after I purchased and used Study Skills and Concentration Subs from this guy.

I have really important, highly competitive exams coming up and I cannot afford to postpone MLS for 30 days Sad Worse part is that I feel a lot more procrastination and unwillingness to work than before. And I seem to have lost the learning ability I had before even as m friends understand concepts from class before I do, which is strange because I generally regard myself as pretty smart. I only ever had problems with academics due to procrastination and such issues that I expected MLS to solve.

Thanks Smile

Maximum Learning Speed (5g – Type B)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-learning-speed-5g/

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - dpk97 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 02:47 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 05:45 AM)dpk97 Wrote: I purchased a 5g MLS 4.0 in expectation of great results and was very excited as academics has always been a deep-rooted issue for me. But I had no results even after 5 days and the worst part was that I felt really upset, highly irritable and even my family started noticing. This is really weird for me because I am generally happy, some might even say euphoric.

Thanks Smile

What's your point? I AM complaining about the 5g version only. Please give me a solid solution.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - 4Kingdoms - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 06:52 PM)dpk97 Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 02:47 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 05:45 AM)dpk97 Wrote: Please give me a solution.
Thanks Smile

What's your point? I AM complaining about the 5g version only. Please give me a solid solution.

My point is I am using MLS 5G and I'm getting spectacular results. Maybe it helped that I ran EPRHA http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/ and ASC http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/absolute-self-confidence-5g/ before I ran MLS 5G.

All I know is MLS 5G works. I hardly spend any time on the Subliminal Talk Forum because I am so busy learning new things or reviewing old things. My Mom is 71 y/o and her memory has greatly improved as well as her communication skills.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Zane - 12-14-2015

Thanks Smile

Its normal to feel like that cause its caused due to resistance from subconscious. I guess this is your first Sub from Indigomindlabs?

You should listen to it for atleast 60 days..

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - dpk97 - 12-15-2015

(12-14-2015, 07:36 AM)zainuu163 Wrote:

Thanks Smile

Its normal to feel like that cause its caused due to resistance from subconscious. I guess this is your first Sub from Indigomindlabs?

You should listen to it for atleast 60 days..

But 5g subs are supposed to give results in a few hours to 4days right? It says so in the description. That's why I went for 5g even though t was ridiculously pricey, considering I'm just a student.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - dpk97 - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 01:15 AM)helloworld Wrote: I believe that stress is highly correlated to learning and concentration difficulties. I have been running stress relief for just 2 days and my memory is starting to come back. Wonderful sub, really looking forward for the results in the longer run.

Maybe you could throw in stress relief in the new MLS? So you start chilling out when you learn and not stressing about that you have to remember everything.

Id love to join it with EPHRA and see what happens but 5gs are not to be mixed right?? That's what's holding me back. I'm just sticking to my guys and hoping for the best Sad