Subliminal Talk
Maximum learning speed 5g? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Maximum learning speed 5g? (/Thread-Maximum-learning-speed-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-02-2015

(09-01-2015, 09:30 PM)James_Sky Wrote: I could do with this also as i'm doing an engineering degree. It would be nice to combine the improve your grades and study habits with max learning and even include creativity and logic skills too. Please can you sort this one out soon Shannon, I'm struggling.

I agree.

I would also love to include desire motivation procrastination anxieties focus etc together into it all making it a super learning studying achieving sub.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Soaring - 09-02-2015

I'd buy maximum learning speed 5G right now!

(09-02-2015, 11:19 AM)Soaring Wrote: I'd buy maximum learning speed 5G right now!

Agreed or if there was a super 5g that incorporated learning studying etc like LTU then id grab that too

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - jonathan4all - 09-02-2015

I and few other members have been requesting Shannon to upgrade Mls 5G from last 2 years but there isn't any good response so far.

(09-02-2015, 03:02 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: I and few other members have been requesting Shannon to upgrade Mls 5G from last 2 years but there isn't any good response so far.

oh Sad

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jakeb203 - 09-03-2015

I think there are a few directions regarding how the study sub can be made.

1. A standalone version with the newest technologies.

Considering there are users on the forum who solely want to focus on academics, it would be best if it is produced independently. The content can include all subs mentioned previously: MLS, US, IYGSH, etc... However it can or does not have to target students as the only user group only for others who also have the demand.

2. A modified sub that have state-shifting technologies included, and can be used along with other major subs like AM, WM, SM, LTU etc.

A lot of users on AM, WM, SM have demand to learn/achieve something faster. Why not produce a sub so it can be used at the same time, just like what NSFM does? One can use it for 2-3 times during a week if he likes just to learn something challenging, or simply to get done particular tasks.

3. Renaissance man sub.

We have a program for alpha, one for enterpreneur, two for ladie's man, why not create another one which is about extending one's ability? People have different needs. Becoming attractive, alpha and rich are very important, but so is self-actualization and exploring one's interest. Imagine you can become a painter, a pianist, a astrologist, a fighter... it does not matter if you are an amateur or not, the program can simply help you become more multi-dimensional in all areas of your life. The knowledge / skill that one attains while running the sub can be influential regarding what one does for his future, as well as other programs like AM/SM/WM etc.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 09:22 AM)James_Sky Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 12:37 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 11:19 AM)Soaring Wrote: I'd buy maximum learning speed 5G right now!

Agreed or if there was a super 5g that incorporated learning studying etc like LTU then id grab that too

Honestly a study sub combined with ltu would be a life saver. Ltu is something I want to do anyway but I planned on it after graduating to make room for MLS and others such as the writing and motivation subs. Something which contains motivation mls iygsh ltu with logical and creative thinking and focus would be a massive help to me. I would be willing to pay the combined total of all individual subs within the new learning sub aswell.

Shannon please could you consider this.

Agreed

Study MLS procrastination motivation anxiety calm focus LTU etc

Please Shannon

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - lokko - 09-04-2015

Just read Shannon's journal. 6g maximum learning speed a possiblity? I'll wait if this is in his mind, especially If MLS 6g is the first sub he creates in 6g.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 10:25 AM)lokko Wrote: Just read Shannon's journal. 6g maximum learning speed a possiblity? I'll wait if this is in his mind, especially If MLS 6g is the first sub he creates in 6g.

Lokko really? This would be terrific and I'm very hopeful this 6g would be amazing

SHANNON HEAR OUR PLEAS LOL

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jakeb203 - 09-04-2015

6G state-shifing MLS please. Smile

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 12:20 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: 6G state-shifing MLS please. Smile

Keep asking Shannon to make a super learning super studying all in one sub...I'm sure he will hear our please lol

Please Shannon

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - lokko - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 01:01 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 12:20 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: 6G state-shifing MLS please. Smile

Keep asking Shannon to make a super learning super studying all in one sub...I'm sure he will hear our please lol

Please Shannon

I think there is 5 different threads for this. Atleast 30-40 people will purchase the "Ultimate learning sub" based on the demand. Just not sure why Shannon has ignored it for over a year now Undecided

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - AriGold - 09-05-2015

Yes, many people will instantly buy the "ultimate learning sub". But what will go into that program and how to built it best, only Shannon knows. Maybe he has doubts or not yet the perfect plan/inspiration how to really built it.
Shannon will have his reasons why he did not built it until now. And if he does not have any reason, well, so be it. He is doing a great job nonetheless.
If he opens a thread with a poll which program to built next, he could see the demand of the active members of the forum. If another person starts a thread, I am not sure he will respond to that. Sometimes he does and sometimes not. So as long as he does not write about building a program, it's just wishful thinking. If he writes about building a program, it's becoming more probable to be built, but we have seen him writing about few programs that are still in line to be built/still pending...

I would like to suggest to built Deep Gratitude and Appreciation (and maybe even Everything is Possible) in every upcoming 5G single stage set in order to overcome the old belief system, but I am no expert.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-07-2015

We just need to keep posting and asking in the hope its the support Shannon needs from us to build it