Subliminal Talk
EPRHA - Finding My Deepest Purpose - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA - Finding My Deepest Purpose (/Thread-EPRHA-Finding-My-Deepest-Purpose)

EPRHA - Finding My Deepest Purpose - Kenshin - 08-08-2015

Woke up this morning a bit confused but I could sense that something finally started to take shape in my life.

Had an intense dream about climbing very steep hill with all my power and reaching to the top of it. Even though the climb was really tough I enjoyed the process. I believe that this dream (which had few other elements in it but the actual climb was most important symbol) is a sign that I am finally on the right path.

I am almost 30 days into EPRHA and I believe that I couldn't have chosen better sub at this point of my life - i am finally felling at peace with myself, life is good and I bless every moment of it, which is a key to life mastery (i've been absorbing few of True Divine Nature transmissions recently and I'm loving themHeart)
Had lots of tension in my chest for first 2 weeks of running this sub but I know from reading other people journals that it happens as form of body resistance.

I also have that feeling that this subliminal is sort of a catalyst for me on the way to finding my deepest purpose in life, delivering my gift to this world and total spiritual awakening.

However I am not leaving everything to this (or any other) subliminal only I know that work has to be done and I strongly believe in a healthy ego.

EPRHA will be with me for minimum of 3 months unless I decide otherwise.
My first sub was ASC and It was a mistake as it amplified too many of my negative sides of my personality.
Then I did 4 months of OAA (with 1.5 month of BIABS) which didn't actually do much for me but I believe that OGSF module did some clearing job there because I was dreaming a lot at certain stage of this sub.
Approaching problem still persists for me but it is irrelevant at this moment for me (i'm in relationship and have other things in my mind), I believe that everything in life happens for a reason and some of this programming might play its part some time in the future for me.

I see EPRHA as the new shape of things to come for me.
I'm hoping this journal which marks my 34th birthday will help some people on their journey of finding their deepest purpose in life.
I will be also doing my own private video journal from time to time.

Thanks to Shannon and everyone here for sharing their knowledge and experiences, lots of good stuff!

RE: EPRHA - Finding My Deepest Purpose - Kenshin - 08-08-2015

Thanks James, search for True Divine Nature on the Youtube, i found this channel through other channel on Youtube, there are different kind of talks there with main focus on light science and ascension topics.

OAA probably didnt work for me as indended because I didnt put enough effort into actually going out a lot but like I said I'm hoping this programming is going to float around and maybe activate itself when I need it especially i put in lots of days with that sub.
If that sub didnt have OGSF module I would have probably terminated it faster

I feel that EPRHA is much more aligned with what's happeing in my life at the moment.