Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-22-2016

Stage 6 Day 27:

I think I have accomplished the AM goal. It's hard to describe, I feel like I don't need any external approval anymore, I feel full by myself, contentment. My behavior recently has been very good. It wasn't exceptional, like the superstar coming into a room though, stage 5 was more like that.
Stage 6 was more the internal superstar. I made some very good impression on people around me.
I was at a school for a week, I made contact with everyone around me. It feels stupid to report about that because I see it as a normal behavior. I know I'm different but sometimes I feel like its people around me that are shy. I had the leadership role during this week, it felt natural to do it even with guys 8 years older than me. I even gave a course at some point because I knew much more than a teacher. This last 2 day the friends that I made in the school tried to help because they don't want me to leave. I share their interest because I know that without me this class wouldn't be the same, even boring without me. What's even more important is that this results are the natural effect of my behavior, my attitude.
I didn't think I would still get some new results at day 27.
There is also something that I begin to really like, the natural aggressive vibe from AM6 is helping me getting things done. I just can't stand doing nothing productive and I did a lot due to that even if it wasn't always easy.

What I really like though is that I feel proud about what I have done. There is a level of accomplishment that is undeniable. I think I'm really exceptional and I can accomplish much more than that. I always felt exceptional in my life, I knew things people couldn't understand. But since this last week I begin to manifest results, respect from what I do, who I am, I feel very proud about it.
I can really say that this AM6 run changed me, this is at least a 25% upgrade if not more.

Day 29:

It seems something new happened. I went to town and I noticed people reaction seems different than usual. There were much more people looking at me. Went to some perfume shops and it seems I got too much attention from the girls there. One of them approach me on the street, and made me smell a new perfume. She then asked me if I want to buy a perfume for my wife, I told her I don't have a wife. She then ask if I will buy for a male friend. So I told her I'm not gay, it seems she couldn't believe I didn't have a women in my life. It's the first time a girl ask me if I have a wife instead of a girlfriend and she wasn't old. Went inside then and at least 2 women approach me. Even one I already know because last time she asked me if I worked in a perfume shop in town and she was pretending she saw me working in a perfume shop to start the convo. This time she asked me if I need anything new.

Went to another perfume shop I know very well and it seems I got 2 much attention over there too. 2 of the girls working there approach me. One oldie seems very interested and upbeat. When I was talking to her, 2 other girls were listening our convo. They came to stand near us pretending they were waiting, lol like I wouldn't noticed them. When I looked in their direction they noticed I noticed, it was funny. It's the second time this girl did that, it seems she is very interested but doesn't dare to talk to me. She knows I come here often so she doesn't dare, doesn't have an excuse it seems. But she is always near me when I'm there and she didn't behaved like that when I was listening the first stages of AM6.

Day 30:

It seems I have some kind of effect on people around me. I don't know what it is yet. A female teacher today told me I destabilize her when I said she was. I could see before she told me that her look was different when I was looking at her, it wasn't obvious but I could see a slight change in her emotion. It seems I can connect with girls around me much more. I don't know if it is all me but all female teacher were a bit horny during each course I had with them. With 1 of them it was very obvious. At the end of the class today the female teacher gave us her email and I was thinking she did that so I can contact her. She was staring at me at the end of the course and smiled when I look at her, I smiled back. I thought maybe she want me to contact her because I didn't see any purpose for her to give us her email and when she did her voice wasn't confident.

I begin to understand why Dzeemo like this stage so much. I feel like I'm a much better man now, than I'm worthier. I believe in myself more, like I'm going to succeed now. I also have all this idea in my head for business and now I really believe it's possible to achieve them. I didn't noticed since when but the way I walked changed too, now it's more “I'm great, stay out of my way, there is this aggressiveness in my attitude, I walk fast and big” before it was “I'm cool, sexy, slow motion cool attitude, don't care”. This really boost my productivity and I like it, I can't stay doing nothing for long I get bothered if I do something meaningless, I get angry more easily. When I want to talk to someone sometimes I don't do it right away but I get bothered if I don't, I can't stand it and I end up doing it.
I understand why this aggressiveness is useful. It seems my laziness is very low now, still some but much less. This stage is still changing me a lot, I feel it every morning.

Day 31:

I felt compel to visit the street around my own house. No intent only the pleasure to visit and looking around. I remember doing the same thing on AM5. AM6 is definitely more saturated. I am wondering if noticing nothing is not in itself a form of resistance as AM6 is supposed to be more gently than AM5. I had a dream yesterday in which I was committing suicide. It's supposed that dying in a dream means a breakthrough.

It might not be easy to wait/rest before doing SM3. After 3 AM run I'm going to do a magnet, more than 2 years of subliminal.

Day 34:
I added 2 days because I lost some listening time.
I just talk to my dad. He was reading his bible and I told him it was like a very deep task you are doing in a joking manner. He then went into his crusade mode. He kept talking about his work so I didn't said anything after that and he talked for at least 15min not paying attention to me or if I was interested in what in he said to me a thousand times. At the end he realized I didn't listen to him so he became emotional, scratching his arm.
It's hard to say anything when you don't agree with someone. But the best I could do what to agree with him or ignore him. My dad has the extreme tendency to see only himself in a conversation. It's like you can't interfere, whether you talk or not he will keep saying the same thing. There is a lot of people who do that but some people are more extreme than others.
In the end the best I can do is to stay in front of him not saying anything. I can't have an opinion with him so it's best to agree with him and act like I really don't have an opinion. At some point he might ask me what I think lol.

1st day resting:
My ex just called me again asking me why I went to her home after she asked me to come. She really has nothing to do. I just ended the call when she asked me that. I was sure she would call me again in 2 weeks only to torture me. She betrayed herself though as she just told me I didn't recognize her the last time but the last time I didn't recognized her was when she said it wasn't her who called me. So it's impossible she knows that if it wasn't her who called me 2 weeks ago. Such a poor lier she is. Maybe she will call me again in 2 weeks xD
What's even more stupid is that she tells me she wants that I leave her alone but she keep calling me. Tonight will be the first night I don't listen to AM6. I can't wait to start SM3 in 2 weeks if I can wait all this time, I'm bored already.

Day 3 resting:

I will start SM3 the 26th Feb at 8pm so that will be only a week as a resting period. I wanted to rest more but I noticed that I couldn't due to unexpected circumstances that I didn't notice at first.
I can't wait to see what SM3 will do on me.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-27-2016

Day 6 resting:

I'm more tired than I thought I would be when I don't listen to any sub. It's like I'm still running AM6.
I don't feel like reporting anything. I had some very good results with AM6, I should be happy about it, I'm not. Bored!!!! I need to find something meaningful in my life. It's some strange feeling I have about running SM3, I'm impatient and at the same time I don't really think I need to use it.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Vincent_Vega - 02-27-2016

How does the resting feel? Do you feel like you're growing now that your mind can process everything?

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-28-2016

I dont know but it felt like Am6 was still working

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Natious - 02-28-2016

How is your phero use going?
It's interesting that I'm having this similar aggressive vibe on ASC sometimes you had in the 6th stage. More and more I come to realize that I feel much stronger when I feel angry/aggressive (not every time) and weaker when not. Is that what you mean when you explain the aggressiveness in your attitude?

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-28-2016

I don't use phero often lately. I'm kind of someone who is a hardcore tester and I don't like testing 2 things at a time. And doing phero + subliminal feels like 2 things at a time. If you read my phero testing you will rarely find me using 2 pheromones for example, I mostly use only one at a time.
With my good results subliminal wise lately I don't really need phero anymore so I don't use it as often. But that will certainly change when my behavior get stable again which isn't going to happen easily while running SM3.

There is also the fact that the phero community is as fu* if not more fu** as the pick community. Most of the community have fakes account boosting a pheromone advertisement through forums. There are a lot of fakes report all over the place. So it's really hard to have a good understanding of which phero really works as advertised. My best advice would be to trust no one in the phero community as a rule I would say don't trust me either. My number one rule would be "test everything, don't trust anyone even a senior member and certainly not a vendor"

That said I found the best vendor to be LAL, then Lacroy. But test their product, avoid blind faith at all cost.

My aggressiveness could be explained as being bothered when things are not done. Or when someone is saying BS. I don't like when things get unproductive. I go and get things done faster more aggressively. I get bored easily.