Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - greentaco - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 03:45 PM)ffaux Wrote: Respect. What I'm hearing Alpha360 is that at first she respected you but then later she didn't. Your story is a cautionary tale for me because similar to your girl, the girl I'm sleeping with right now treats me like a king but treats her close friends a little bit shit. One thing I learned from watching Cesar Millan was the importance of respect to be accepted by your dog as the pack leader (alpha male). With your dog, respect comes from consistency in enforcing your rules and boundaries. I think this is similar to humans and I think humans (women and children in particular) will go to great length to challenge your rules and boundaries to test if you hold firm.

Another thing which may be related is your status relative to hers in her eyes. Historically I've always tried to make my woman feel good by trying to raise her status. Now I try to make my women feel good by raising my own status. She must truly be exceptional if she's managed to catch and hold on to a man of my status. My status is what gives her status. My status is a gift to her. What I didn't realise in the past is that her own status is relatively fixed in her own mind--when I try to raise her status the only thing I'm doing is diminishing my own status in her eyes.

All of this is courtesy of AM6 of course.

How do i do this stated above :My status is what gives her status. My status is a gift to her. Im struggling with this right now. Did you read a book or watch a video? Pm me please

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - ffaux - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 06:17 PM)greentaco Wrote: How do i do this stated above :My status is what gives her status. My status is a gift to her. Im struggling with this right now. Did you read a book or watch a video? Pm me please

I did AM6. You need to tell me a bit more about what you're struggling with if you want me to expand; here or in a PM if you feel it's too personal to share.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-01-2016

[Post in violation of Rule 2]

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-04-2016

Stage 6 Day 19:

I had my first very good sexual dream with this stage, it's been a long time.
Since 5 days ago it seems my sexual drive is getting up again. I'm more motivated, I'm bored if I don't do something productive and I begin to think that's a very good thing. Though it's irritating sometimes as I can't relax and do nothing.
I have little care to update my journal as I don't feel like reporting or telling my little story. Attraction from girl seems less than in Stage 5 though but they still pay attention, notice me. I went to a school yesterday and I was very social, I didn't know anyone but after the first day I talked to everyone and made a few connection, including a girl, it was effortless, I started conversation with anyone naturally. Everyone here was a bit shy and I felt like it was stupid. I noticed 2 pretty girl from another class were checking me out with my side vision, they seems curious about me. The main woman taking charge in the school, a beautiful women around 40 seems to enjoy my presence and I like her too. It seems much more easier to connect with anyone now as long as they are not shy.
I just bought SM3 I should run it after, I bought it now because the Euro currency is falling like crazy, I don't want to buy SM3 at 550euro instead of 450euro.

PS: I already forgot about my Ex and my Ex sex friends. I used some bach flower though it's very effective it seems.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 02-04-2016

Bach flower?
Great then we will do sm3 together and can compare

It's a remedy I use with astrology. It's supposed to ease a planet. When I want to forget about an ex I use the remedy for Venus which is Walnut. It helps with moving on, making the good decision instead of living in the past.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Xyer - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 01:59 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Stage 6 Day 19:

I had my first very good sexual dream with this stage, it's been a long time.
Since 5 days ago it seems my sexual drive is getting up again. I'm more motivated, I'm bored if I don't do something productive and I begin to think that's a very good thing. Though it's irritating sometimes as I can't relax and do nothing.
I have little care to update my journal as I don't feel like reporting or telling my little story. Attraction from girl seems less than in Stage 5 though but they still pay attention, notice me. I went to a school yesterday and I was very social, I didn't know anyone but after the first day I talked to everyone and made a few connection, including a girl, it was effortless, I started conversation with anyone naturally. Everyone here was a bit shy and I felt like it was stupid. I noticed 2 pretty girl from another class were checking me out with my side vision, they seems curious about me. The main woman taking charge in the school, a beautiful women around 40 seems to enjoy my presence and I like her too. It seems much more easier to connect with anyone now as long as they are not shy.
I just bought SM3 I should run it after, I bought it now because the Euro currency is falling like crazy, I don't want to buy SM3 at 550euro instead of 450euro.

PS: I already forgot about my Ex and my Ex sex friends. I used some bach flower though it's very effective it seems.

Alpha360 could you give another reason why you buying SM v.3 besides Euro currency? I'm in stage five of WM v.2 and I've plan to using SM v.3, but I still don't know that's a good deal or not. Thank you.

Simple answer:
I want women to be sexually mad when they see me.

Complex answer:
Women magnet is cool but I want more challenge. I want to see madness from woman with the Sex magnet aura, I want to push the limit to the max. I want to push my confidence to the max. Remove any neediness that might be still there. Women magnet would be more the soft ride compared to SM3 and I want to notice the effect myself if I can endure the SM3 script. I have seen too much guys "crying" on SM3 so I want to know what it does really if it's really as though as people say.
Curiosity got me as I guess.

How is WM2 run going, I don't remember seeing your journal?

Edit: I just saw your intro post

(02-04-2016, 07:01 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Simple answer:
I want women to be sexually mad when they see me.

Complex answer:
Women magnet is cool but I want more challenge. I want to see madness from woman with the Sex magnet aura, I want to push the limit to the max. I want to push my confidence to the max. Remove any neediness that might be still there. Women magnet would be more the soft ride compared to SM3 and I want to notice the effect myself if I can endure the SM3 script. I have seen too much guys "crying" on SM3 so I want to know what it does really if it's really as though as people say.
Curiosity got me as I guess.

How is WM2 run going, I don't remember seeing your journal?

Cool reason, man, is your answer come from your common sense or your astrology said so? Haha. This is new account, fresh, I don't know if it is important to other user or not by making journal. But after I finish my WM v.2, I'll create SM v.3 journal, there are much audience using magnet right now and it's my pleasure to join in with magnet wave.

More common sense. Though I know my personality much more due to astrology. I know that I'm more the social/emotional guy so WM2 would make me even more social and improved my skill even more. So actually WM2 would have been much easier for me.
But I prefer to improve what I'm less good at, which is pure domination, purely aggressive sexual aura, unstoppable confidence.

"Raw animal magnetism – Get her right where it counts, and trigger a primal and instinctual sexual need response in her below even the level of her subconscious mind, purely in the area of instinct."

I don't want to get bored on WM2. I want to achieve greatness. I'll keep going until I achieved it.

(02-04-2016, 07:17 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: More common sense. Though I know my personality much more due to astrology. I know that I'm more the social/emotional guy so WM2 would make me even more social and improved my skill even more. So actually WM2 would have been much easier for me.
But I prefer to improve what I'm less good at, which is pure domination, purely aggressive sexual aura, unstoppable confidence.

"Raw animal magnetism – Get her right where it counts, and trigger a primal and instinctual sexual need response in her below even the level of her subconscious mind, purely in the area of instinct."

I don't want to get bored on WM2. I want to achieve greatness. I'll keep going until I achieved it.

Your third sentence on the first paragraph is the same reason why I'm using WM v.2 right now, I took that path, and you're right, even there are steady stream woman around me, I'm bored. I want more, again same reason, for SM v.3. And when exactly you'll start your SM v.3 journal, Alpha360?

March, or end of February.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 02-05-2016

Stage 6 Day 20:
I didn't want to report about it because it feels stupid to report about that but I will.
It's like I don't care about the consequences about my action anymore, not completely but much more than I used to.
Example:
- I don't mind drinking some alcohol at night just for fun, just one drink. Before I would be more careful about it, I almost never drunk alone at home.
- I don't mind smoking a cigarette for the same reason.
- Went to a perfume shop recently and I completely ignore a woman working there, she ask me some stuff and I barely replied her.
- I didn't mind saying what I think to a recruiter, I told him straight I didn't do what he ask me to do last time we met because I was working on something. I was a little surprised that I would go that far.
- It seems the same thing is happening on the forum, I say what's on my mind without thinking about the consequence. Sorry if I say something that would hurt someone's feeling or if it doesn't agree with the forum rules, I need to adapt my behavior and it's not easy to do, it seems like a completely normal thing to do so. I had to force myself to write that, I feel like it's stupid to say it. At the same I'm proud about what I did so it's hard to say I'm sorry about it. Like I say I don't care anymore about any consequences, no fear, no guilt, no shame, no care. I need to think twice before I post something on the forum. I might need to take a week off.

Being more fearless has it's pros and cons I would say. It seems a lot of my timidity was based on fear.
It feels so stupid to report about that. It's no wonder some guys doesn't report anymore.
Especially if their motivation for reporting was based on fear or to get validation, need for attention, etc.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 02-06-2016

(02-05-2016, 10:02 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Stage 6 Day 20:
I didn't want to report about it because it feels stupid to report about that but I will.
It's like I don't care about the consequences about my action anymore, not completely but much more than I used to.
Example:
- I don't mind drinking some alcohol at night just for fun, just one drink. Before I would be more careful about it, I almost never drunk alone at home.
- I don't mind smoking a cigarette for the same reason.
- Went to a perfume shop recently and I completely ignore a woman working there, she ask me some stuff and I barely replied her.
- I didn't mind saying what I think to a recruiter, I told him straight I didn't do what he ask me to do last time we met because I was working on something. I was a little surprised that I would go that far.
- It seems the same thing is happening on the forum, I say what's on my mind without thinking about the consequence. Sorry if I say something that would hurt someone's feeling or if it doesn't agree with the forum rules, I need to adapt my behavior and it's not easy to do, it seems like a completely normal thing to do so. I had to force myself to write that, I feel like it's stupid to say it. At the same I'm proud about what I did so it's hard to say I'm sorry about it. Like I say I don't care anymore about any consequences, no fear, no guilt, no shame, no care. I need to think twice before I post something on the forum. I might need to take a week off.

Being more fearless has it's pros and cons I would say. It seems a lot of my timidity was based on fear.
It feels so stupid to report about that. It's no wonder some guys doesn't report anymore.
Especially if their motivation for reporting was based on fear or to get validation, need for attention, etc.

thats why i ran stage 6 for two months i enjoyed my asshole behavior but now its enough