Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Natious - 01-12-2016

(01-11-2016, 09:44 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 01:31 PM)Natious Wrote: Decided to read through your thread on phero talk, awesome progress. Do you plan on going back to BW at some point? Was thinking of getting a bottle when I run out of IS and AMMO.

Certainly as my 2nd bottle is almost not used. BW is great, awesome and fun but I don't like the side effect.
I would advise you to take a look at the product from Lacroy, Impi Red, Edge or NPA. They are old product but still the best in my opinion. There are not as "obivous" product as BW but they are more refined, more stable, more natural. I was very surprised by Impi Red, if you like IS you will certainly like it. I would described it as IS + some sexual, it creates a very good mood and it's also very sexual. Though according to some it works better in hot climates.
If you more into old woman +25 and older, edge or NPA should be better.

PS: I think you meant pheromone-forum because on pherotalk I don't talk much about BW.

Yeah I meant pheromone-forum.
I did like IS before, but it feels a little feminine now that I've gone through 3 bottles, also I don't like the "stoned" feeling, AMMO has great smell on the other hand. I'll give Impi Red a read. I already have enough feminine energy, so I'm looking for something that would boost my masculine side. Thanks for the input.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-12-2016

Impi is much more masculine than IS, and more sexual much more. Every lacroy product is heavy on sex anyway.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Natious - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 05:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Impi is much more masculine than IS, and more sexual much more. Every lacroy product is heavy on sex anyway.

Might give it a try, but the shipping is pretty expensive to France. Other than that the 2 reviews are pretty nice.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-12-2016

From this website it may be less expensive, http://love-scent.com/impi-red-original-for-men-p-202.html or wait when there is a discount.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 01-27-2016

any new updates alpha? how is it going with the girl

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-27-2016

I didn't report yet as I'm not sure what's happening. But the girl is still there. She didn't notice anything yet. But I was using phero most of my time with her so I'm not sure . I met her again only yesterday and today. You can read what I did there :
http://pheromone-forum.com/showthread.php?tid=124657&action=lastpost

I don't think it's going to get bad anyway as she is not the kind of person who want a relationship.In this area she is more like a man than a woman.
Though it seems she lost some interest in me as she didn't seem interested to have sex. She is occupied with her lesbian fantasy for now so I'm not sure what's happening. Whether it's due to me or pheromone or her new lesbian crush. Might also be me who was not good enough in bed.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-29-2016

Stage 6 Day 13:

Now it's over, I will explain in details later. Girls hide very well their feeling. I wasn't sure about it lol.
She lost interest indeed. And when I complained about her behavior she used manipulation.
She throw everything she could to blame me. Complete reversal.

Ps: I don't know if I can blame it on the stage 6 Big Grin

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - greentaco - 01-31-2016

(01-29-2016, 06:58 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Stage 6 Day 13:

Now it's over, I will explain in details later. Girls hide very well their feeling. I wasn't sure about it lol.
She lost interest indeed. And when I complained about her behavior she used manipulation.

alpha360 cant you keep her around. this is what she meant by female cassanova?

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 01-31-2016

(01-29-2016, 06:58 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Stage 6 Day 13:

Can you now explain what happened alpha?

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-31-2016

Stage 6 Day 13:

Complete story:

The last time we had sex she was in her period and it was in my car. It was not really pleasant for her. Not a great experience for me either, she blow me but it wasn't that exceptional, I pleased myself better alone. We tried to have sex but on her period it wasn't a good idea. Now I know at least.

So after that the relationship went downward but I don't think it was due to that. I got a bit needy I think because I was too good with her. She started to criticize my Ex, and some other stuff. She started to ignore my caress, not returning them. I didn't really care though and that's my mistake I think. She took too much ground psychologically.

I wanted recompense her because she took good care of me sexually and I think she took that as neediness. I wasn't cold enough it seems. I didn't want to get angry with her for little things and I should have. When I got really angry it was too late.

So it's started for a little thing when I had to give her back her bra she left in my car. I told her by message that I will come at her home in 20min and she said ok. It took me only 15min to come and she was already gone. I call her 3 time and I left very angry.

She called me 3 hours later, with a tone like she did nothing and all was normal, faking surprise that I'm angry. She told me that she didn't know I was expecting to see her, she told me that she thought I would just drop her bra home and it would be normal that she wasn't here. She excused herself a bit but it wasn't a real sorry.

When talking on the phone I believed her a bit. But then after it I doubted, maybe she is lying, that she didn't misinterpret my message because it was f** obvious that she was supposed to be here. Plus I warn her that I would come in 20 minutes but she didn't care it seems. No respect, now she treated me like everyone else. I noticed she had little care for people around her before but now I was getting it.

Next day I went in town and at around 5pm I told by message “ Will you be home this time if I come in 20 mins?” she said “yes”. She didn't greet me at all and say any excuses when I arrived at her house. She was pretty fuck up, she was on Facebook with her laptop complaining about the temperature. It's when I started to realize that all she did before on stage 5 was her hiding her true personality. It reminded me my Ex, as they both have Saturn in Aries, Saturn in Aries have a hard time dealing with difficulty, when things get though they usually give up, whine, or worse suicide attempt, etc. So then she keep complaining ,she wanted to do something because she was bored, she couldn't wait until 7pm. She was invited at 7pm, she told me that when I invited her to go clubbing. So I told her “so you are invited at 7pm and you can't wait 1 hour?”
So at first she proposed me to take a shower with her, I refused, it was maybe a sex offer or like the last time her refusing my approach. Next she wanted me to take her at the river for at least a 30 min drive. It was 5:30pm so I told no because it was too late. She was very reckless this week and her behavior went into a downward spiral. I should have refused her invitation Tuesday too, I wanted but I said yes.

So then I give her back her bra and I left. I didn't want to get into a fight with her and her mom was there too. It was funny too because her mom like me, she was on my side. But I didn't want to go further. This girl can do crazy things when she is angry or mad at someone. I don't regret anything I did there, it's the best I could have done.

So went home and I send her a message, I thought it could create some craziness, but I thought she would excuse herself. I wanted to wait some days before sending it but I couldn't wait again, I was too nice with her. So send her this message “ I was really disappointed by your behavior” , at first she wanted to know why like she didn't know what she did. But then her attitude changed completely and she started to blame me using manipulation. Telling me everything she had to handle, that she had to endure the sex because it wasn't good, and every little problem, making them big. She lied about a lot of things. Big manipulation time. Exactly like my Ex did with me so I wasn't really surprised. Actually during the whole time I knew her I couldn't believe she had Saturn in Aries like my Ex.

But during the whole time she faking her behavior, she pleased me a lot, I think it was due to the 5th stage as all girl I met during this time were pleasing me, giving me things for no reason, being nice, etc.

So now I think I know what a girl with Saturn in Aries can do. When things are good it's all good but when the bad time is there it all goes to shit. It's not nice to see that. It's a good thing that we break up, I would have lose more than that otherwise because I know this girl can go to some extreme when she is angry with someone. I have to admit I'm afraid of what she could do as she told me once that she almost killed her uncle once with a knife. I'm sure it wasn't a lie.

One more thing according to my astrology course sexually we are not compatible at all so it's no surprise either that the sex wasn't good. But when I saw that 2 weeks ago I thought it would be much more ugly. It wasn't that bad so on this it was a pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting much.

Day 14:

Sometime I am very happy that I don't have a lot of experiences with girls and that I run the alpha Male program soon after my first dating with girls.
Let me explain why. Recently I discovered how fu** up some girls can be. I couldn't imagine that some girl that appear sane outside are completely insane inside. That their lies has no limit, absolutely no limit. That they have absolutely no care for human life, that they would make you suffer hard, very hard emotionally just to prove their point. And most of that is due to the fact that they are not happy with their life so they try to reduce you with the best manipulation they can do. At the same time all this make you grow, your masculinity get better each time.
1 hour ago my Ex called me, told me that there is no one at her home and then invited me. I ask her what we are going to do? And she told “guess what with a seductive tone”.
What did I do? My sex friend just went away, and My Ex call me the next day for sex. I just had some huge success with women recently, women pleasing me in town just 4 hours ago, asking me stupid question so she can talk with me. So with that huge momentum I tell myself that she is really horny and want me. I know I was completely needy when I said her yes. I was shaking and all, AM6 didn't cure me in that area.
So I say yes I'm coming and when I arrived at her home her mom was in the kitchen. I couldn't believed it as she never trap me purposefully. She wasn't even there. It was a first I didn't know she would go that far. She was bored , her mom told me she was babysitting a kid.

Moral of the story: neediness should be removed completely. There is still one area a woman can manipulate me and it's for sex.

The good thing is that this make me stronger, I learn from my mistake, the next time I will know what to do: to never have sex with a girl which is that crazy. Even if you do make it. That she accept to have sex with you because she is f** horny you won't even enjoy it because she doesn't care to please you, she has no respect for you. She just care for herself. So the sex will sucks. I knew that rule but when she called me I didn't control my emotion, I wasn't thinking straight, the logic part was left.

When I was driving to her home I was thinking that Shannon must have made some girl manifestation in there or it's an indirect manifestation lol.

What a week end!!! At least she killed my boredom.

Day 15 :

She called me again today at 1pm, I didn't notice the call so I couldn't take it. I send her message yesterday on facebook and she said it wasn't her who called me, like it's possible I didn't recognize her voice and manner, the number didn't display because she hide it. There is 2 people who call me with an hidden number, the first is a friend and the other one is her. This friends rarely calls me and certainly not during the lunch time.

She still hasn't forget me and she doesn't like my attitude with her. There might be some problem in her couple and she get upset, I'm surprise this guy is still with her after all the thing he witnesses. I'm sure there is some manipulation involved but this guy wasn't inexperienced either on manipulation. But he is certainly not healthy to accept this crazy girl in his life, for sex yes but a relationship it's a straight no. Now that I think about it, it's not good for my reputation at all to have touch this crazy girl. I'm glad she doesn't know where I live.

What a fucking bitch both of them
This stories make me sad

Man you were too nice to them you seem like a good guy but they sense you value sex too much

I would never bring that bitch her brah

But you brought some good points here about women finally someone who gets it

PS: Did you analyse me?

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-31-2016

Yeah I did but you didn't ask so I didn't tell you. I will pm you the description.

Don't be sad about it, I take it as a learning experience. They are crazy girl anyway. The first girl knew where I live. I trusted her too much, she was so nice with me at first. I thought we connected much more than that but she is a crazy case so it's better that way. I was deceived by my own attractiveness. You know the roles are reversing for me. Men usually hide their real self to beautiful women they can't have. For me it's reversed now women hide me their real self, so I have to adapt. It's a second time something like that happen to me.

I need to adapt, the first behaved this way because she thought I was on top socially and sexually. But she was disappointed by my sexual performance. But I don't think it's only due to that. I also think she was afraid to have a real relationship so she cut the rope before it gets there. There is also one thing I didn't mention I used one the of aphrodisiac track on her one night in my car. And 4 minutes later her back was blocked and she could move. I think it's due to a trauma or something she was hiding sexually. It's strange she love sex but can't orgasm.

(01-31-2016, 10:50 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Yeah I did but you didn't ask so I didn't tell you. I will pm you the description.

Don't be sad about it, I take it as a learning experience. They are crazy girl anyway. The first girl knew where I live. I trusted her too much, she was so nice with me at first. I thought we connected much more than that but she is a crazy case so it's better that way. I was deceived by my own attractiveness. You know the roles are reversing for me. Men usually hide their real self to beautiful women they can't have. For me it's reversed now women hide me their real self, so I have to adapt. It's a second time something like that happen to me.

I need to adapt, the first behaved this way because she thought I was on top socially and sexually. But she was disappointed by my sexual performance. But I don't think it's only due to that. I also think she was afraid to have a real relationship so she cut the rope before it gets there. There is also one thing I didn't mention I used one the of aphrodisiac track on her one night in my car. And 4 minutes later her back was blocked and she could move. I think it's due to a trauma or something she was hiding sexually. It's strange she love sex but can't orgasm.

yeah pm me i am interested what you found out

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - ffaux - 01-31-2016

Respect. What I'm hearing Alpha360 is that at first she respected you but then later she didn't. Your story is a cautionary tale for me because similar to your girl, the girl I'm sleeping with right now treats me like a king but treats her close friends a little bit shit. One thing I learned from watching Cesar Millan was the importance of respect to be accepted by your dog as the pack leader (alpha male). With your dog, respect comes from consistency in enforcing your rules and boundaries. I think this is similar to humans and I think humans (women and children in particular) will go to great length to challenge your rules and boundaries to test if you hold firm.

Another thing which may be related is your status relative to hers in her eyes. Historically I've always tried to make my woman feel good by trying to raise her status. Now I try to make my women feel good by raising my own status. She must truly be exceptional if she's managed to catch and hold on to a man of my status. My status is what gives her status. My status is a gift to her. What I didn't realise in the past is that her own status is relatively fixed in her own mind--when I try to raise her status the only thing I'm doing is diminishing my own status in her eyes.

All of this is courtesy of AM6 of course.