Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 12-05-2015

Stage 4 day 19:

I felt horny at the beginning of the stage, then a lot of assertiveness, no tolerance for bs. I told my ex I don't want to be her friend anymore this time because I can't stand her anymore, she was mad about it. For the first time I feel that I should just remove her from my life before she gets very clingy. Before I thought that guys that get stalks by girls are lucky but now I see that as something that could harm my life. Especially when the girl is completely crazy and she is, I don't know what she is capable of if I find myself another girl that I like.
My happiness, joyful state that I had at the beginning is gone. I'm not depressed though. I'm just pushing through. My body language is improving but I'm getting bored by this stage now.
Currently the state I'm getting into is “bored”, I don't feel like going out to waste my time and money but at the same time I do it just to relax. Neediness is near zero right now though I don't feel like I'm there yet and I can do more about that. I'm quiet sure it's the naturalizer though that make me feel like it's normal to be that way.

It seems like I'm going through some resistance. My motivation is going down, I'm bored, I see most people as stupid and ignorant. I had some crazy nightmare dream yesterday followed by some sex dream. I'm a bit frustrated.

Day 20:
And a side note I have been reading Casanova Memoirs in French and it's great. It's a nice perspective to read that kind of journal from someone who love women so much. At the age of 12 he was able to detect a woman manipulating him, lying to him, the girl was 15. He was a genius to be that smart at this age.

Day 23:

It seems like it was a resistance I was facing as it's gone now and I feel more alive now. And much more after what happen yesterday and today. Yesterday I spent a day with a female friend. It was nice and smooth, we had a lot of fun talking about anything. I was quiet surprise to be able to enjoy my time that much with this girl as she is far from what I look for to say the least.

More interesting part (I made it pink as my mood was very lovey dovey):
Then today I had a blast like I opened myself. I had this feeling all the day, I was asking myself if I should approach some girls again as I didn't do it since a long time at least in a very open way during the day. I wasn't feeling up to it and I didn't care much during the 3 first stage. So I was beginning to think about it without putting too much emphasis into it.
So when I was in town around 3pm I was much more open and looking at girls openly. And since I'm on stage 4 it seems people are much more open to me though it seems some are intimidated by my presence. Went to my usual ice cream shop and I decided to stay much more longer there alone watching people. I was having fun looking at people like I knew them. I was also looking at girl's crotch a lot, some woman around noticed I was looking at the private part. But it was fine to me as I was doing it very naturally. At some point I see a girl with a very copious body (nice ass and boobs), she was young but her body was well formed. She was with her parents, she passed around me at least 6 times as she was doing something for a mum it seems. Each time I look at her naturally by curiosity and because she was pretty. At first when she meet my eyes the first time she looked at me but like for 0.001 second 2 times, I know some girls do that sometimes, it's almost unnoticeable and it takes a lot of confidence to be sure that she was really looking at me for sure. But I was sure about it, I smiled after she did that and I don't think she noticed it as she behaved like she didn't noticed me. Then the second time I was looking at my phone when she came, I looked at her turning my eyes more than my head. I think my face was expressing a natural expression of curiosity and confidence with a feeling like I knew her already. You know like when you talk with a friend by looking at him, you can share what you think and then you smile because you understand what he is thinking. So I think with just my eyes I was telling her “ I know what you are doing/thinking” (with a sexual connotation).
So after I look at her she smiled and I smiled back but less than her. After that she went into the ice cream shop, I was outside sitting facing the street. After around 3 minutes I turn around to look inside and she was looking at me with a smile. I was quiet surprised she was so open about that like we actually talked to each other. I turned around 2 times again after some times and each time she was staring at me with a smile like we knew each other. I was surprised by her openness, the way she was staring at me, waiting for me to look at her, not even once I saw her looking away after that first smile from her. I never saw that during the day even with pheromone. Usually the girl look at me but she is still shy.
After 2 minutes my gay friend who work there took a pause and naturally I get up to take his pause with him (first time I do that). I didn't want to leave her without talking with her as she was already close to me to say the least. But I decided to leave anyway so I said bye with a sign using my bottle behind the window. When I did that she get up from her chair to come but I was already on the move to go (she thought I was calling her). When I saw that I was so impressed by her move that I went back and I called her with my hand as she was already back to her place because she certainly noticed that it was a “good bye” and not a “come talk to me”. So I told her to come with my hand in a manner that couldn't be more straightforward. She was doubting that I was calling her, pointing a finger at her, her mom was frowning like she didn't understand (which is normal). But I ignored the mum and I said yes you. So she came and I asked her number as I was about to leave.
Here is the conversation:
Me: Can I have your number?
Her: How old are you?
Me: 24 and you?
Her: 17, This is not possible. And my mom is here so I can't.
Me: It's not a big deal, we will talk only (with a big confidence in my words as I wasn't affected by what she said at all).
I take my phone in my hand, my hand was shaking and I her told so. I told her to note her number directly on my phone and l left with my friend.

My friend didn't noticed my hand were shaking so maybe she didn't also. Even if my hand was shaking my voice wasn't affected at all which was the case the last time I did that.

I can't imagine what my WM2 will be like as this third AM run is producing some good results.
I certainly feel the SM3 vibe now from the lead in. Every time I see a female with good curves I tell her with my eyes that I want her. I'm sure they like it and they think ”wow I must be pretty then since this awesome guy look at me”. As a conclusion I will say that I'm horny and I express that openly and naturally.

PS: I think what's happening during AM6 and why it takes so much time for some guys would be better express if I use this comparison. When a fear/shame that was keeping someone on a job that he didn't really want to do is removed it takes some times before the guys adapt. There is a period in which we asked ourself what we really want to do. In that period we don't work at all and we don't care about that fear that was telling us to work on this shitty job.
With women there is a similar pattern. We loose that neediness which was the main thing that was pushing us to talk to girls. When we lose that there is period in which we ask ourself why we want to talk to that girl or date that girl. This transition can take some time. I also think that during the first 3 stage the programming focus on ourself, inside and we don't really care about others, we focus inside. So even if I went out and I talked to a lot of girls I wasn't really into it subconsciously.
Most of it happen subconsciously so I didn't need to force myself to ask those question, it just came up as a feeling. This idea evolved and matured inside myself during each stage, it's more a progression that a switch like on/off I'm needy or not. Today that feeling was so obvious that I was able to express it clearly.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 12-09-2015

Stage 4 Day 27

It seems what happened with this girl the last time wasn't a coincidence like I thought. I'm more open to people around me and I connect with girls more easily. It's like I have this natural boldness, I look around me, I see a girl, I look at her, I'm curious about her. Before I would look at a girl and I would act like I'm not interested if she is pretty and if she is ugly I wouldn't notice her presence like she doesn't exist. Now if the girl is not pretty but is a bit mature (not a crazy immature one), I will look at her searching for some value in this person, something that could be interesting.

It's funny because some girl get interested because they see that I'm curious about them. And when they noticed I looked at them, I don't look away, I just stare at them like it's natural to do that like when you know someone. Sometimes they smile and I smile back. Sometimes they keep checking me out and I can see their surprise when they get caught staring at me.

Besides that improvement I didn't feel that good today due to some not good natural circumstances, I'm not motivated, I'm bored, everything is boring. It seems like I'm facing resistance again or maybe it's my day being naturally bad due to outside force that I can't control. Life can't always be exceptional I guess. Sometimes to feel not so good is great so when you feel very good you noticed the difference.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2015

Stage 4 Day 32:

This last 3 days I have been very witty, even to the point that it seems very stupid. Yet it's seems natural to me. It the second time I noticed that I become less dominant or less rigid in a social setting.

The first time happened this last week from around day 25. I noticed that my voice is more nice, appealing, more sexy or more voluptuous, pleasing, elegant. I also noticed that people reactions when I talks are different, I feel more in touch with my feminine side or I feel that it's okay to be warm when talking with people. Yet I do it naturally and I like doing it. I feel great about it. Like when you are talking with a friend you genuinely like. I talk with strangers like I would talk with a friend or even warmer than with a friend. I feel like it influences people a lot, it breaks down barrier. It's a bit like a naive childish aura that is warm and trustworthy but in a very positive way. By that I meant that it's natural and not premeditated to gain something but just by pure joying of living through the moment like a child do when around people. When I'm writing about his I'm realizing all the similar pattern that I noticed in my daily interaction. Like an old friend of mine which is 20 years older than me told me that he really appreciate my presence and he doesn't know why because usually he doesn't have that closeness with people, especially with someone much more younger than him, it's really something when I know that this guy is really secretive, and doesn't allow low individual in his circle. Also like the last 2 stage it's like everything I did was related to developing this charisma further. It's like I was focus on this idea of charisma. It was a recurring theme through my study, with the Casanova autobiography first and then with astrology. This autobiography from Casanova is worth gold yet it's freely available, I learn so much from it and it was fun.

I seems a lot of people have appreciated my presence recently. A family member from France came here recently and we played poker together. This guy really appreciated my presence, I was able to throw a joke out of a very boring conversation during the first minute we talk and we both laugh as if we were best friend. Then during the whole poker time he was very kind and offered me a lot of cigarette, he look for my advice every time when I wasn't supposed to be the guys in charge, I was at my cousin house. And he was very jealous to say the least (my cousin) or angry. At some point my cousin ask him why he ask me all those things (he was surprised and frustrated).

I was like an authority but yet not with a authoritarian vibe, more warm, or “This guys is so cool yet he is caring, funny”
This make my month even more over the top when I remember that my Ex told me that I have no friend and that everyone hated me, even her mom. I actually think it's the opposite and that I made a great impression to her mum and if I didn't I don't care because her mum is a freak like her or even worse actually. She has this strange aura around her, like someone you don't want to approach her or talk to (her mum).
I saw my Ex last Friday in town when I was with my friend. After I leave my friend to go to my car she followed me with her female friend. It seems like she was just passing with her friend but she was following me. So we talk and through her conversation her friend pointed out discretely that my Ex new boyfriend made anal with her.

Out of that I think that her female friend couldn't throw out those kind of hint with her own will. It simply means that when she was following me she told her friend to say that during the conversation to make me jealous. It's not the first time she did that, she always does it. She always try to make me jealous. Why doing so much work to make jealous? It's obvious to me.
Another interesting thing is that I was able to make her friend laugh when my Ex tried to convinced me about her friendships being genuine. I criticized her last time about her being to much self centered and she tried to convince me it's not true. Her friend couldn't prevent herself from laughing when she was supposed to help her, not laugh at her. Her other female friend behaved like that too and couldn't prevent her self from agreeing with me. Even when I know that my Ex certainly told her to do everything so that she make me jealous. She certainly failed. All her lies, all her manipulation.

I didn't want to talk about her though but it was to be more complete about my report.

2 days later I met another female friends of my Ex when I was near a beach. She was very happy to see me to say the least and I had a conversation with her. All that just confirmed that my Ex is complete lier. This girl was supposed to hate me but she wasn't at all. It's like nothing happened.

Stage 5 Day 4:

Interesting part:-------
I realized yesterday night that I hold much more longer that I used to without doing anything. Usually I would last around 1 min at best and then I would have to use my pc muscle. Yesterday and today I lasted around 10 minutes and maybe even more if I wanted. Huge improvement, I was even tired that I hold it that long.
----------------------

Now I'm wondering if that SM3 lead in doesn't have some sentences related to pleasure in bed. Because the way I experienced it was exactly how I read it somewhere in some SM3 description about lasting longer in bed.

If not then it would mean I did it on my own will when I read about that here. Weird.

Beside that I didn't feel great the last 3 days. I felt not good, somewhat okay. I feel like a drug addict recovering from something. When I'm out I look at girls non stop, I get horny easily. When I'm home I'm bored mostly, I try to let the time pass but I can't stay home long. If I stay home I don't feel good.
This AM6 is still a beast. When I read this forum I'm f*** bored, most journals is boring. AM6 is a boring journey it seems unless you are getting really good with your life.

Conclusion: It is pretty intense right now. Internal war zone.
It's crazy that with all this assertiveness getting into my life that I feel like my voice tone is a pure bliss coming from heaven. My friend told me that I'm courageous yet I don't go overboard about it (jerk). I think my friend here is a manifestation from AM6 because I know he will never betray me. I knew him from a long time ago but he call me back after his problem with some church about 6 month ago and now we hang out. He is the most alpha guy I know, this guys is a natural but with a lot of problems too.

I missed a lot of hours due some mistakes with my computer when I set the tracks.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 12-29-2015

Day 9: Don't read that part it's boring unless you like boring stuff.

I didn't see anything yet from this stage besides the usual first resistance when I switch stage.
I have been reading this forum more recently, I'm amazed how some senior member here are wasting their time writing about some irrelevant subject or self destructive complaining or things that are obvious. There is also this lego thing. Don't you have something more interesting to say, I know it's suppose to be funny but sometimes it seems like spam. It's hard to keep my mouth shut. At least there is some member here who write meaningful things. But even in the most fu** up journal I still see something meaningful from time to time. Something I can learn from.

I have been using pheromone more, which I think it's linked to resistance. I'm still bored at home and I don't want to stay at home. It seems I getting better at approaching woman though I'm using phero.
Last Saturday I went in town with my friend and we had a good time, I approach a girl.
The last stage I was heavily focused on social interaction and it seem I'm still focus on that.
I'm procrastinating a lot, I'm not working at all, I spend my days reading, or going out or listening to my astrology course. I'm clearly not motivated to work at all.
I'm not going to post that as it's useless, maybe I will just for completeness.

I have been wondering if it won't be better if I just stay outside everyday, as it's so boring when I stay home. I feel so bored. I stay home so I don't waste too much money.

Day 10:
More sex jokes
Calm confidence, least pressure confidence.
Assertiveness higher.
Change in body language

Day 11:
Yesterday and the night before I had dream of girls seducing me, approaching me, inviting me, showing sign that they want me.

I just read again the SM3 description page and I feel like it would be a fun challenge, more challenging than WM2. Will I contradict myself and go for SM3?
The raw sexual aura is attracting me right now.

I'm noticing that the way I behave when I'm in a confrontation with someone or arguing is better. I'm more calm and ready to admit that I'm wrong.
But it's like there is a part of me which still behave like the old me. And I'm not even sure it's still there.
It's like I'm doing something new but at the same I have always being like this.
I'm beginning to feel the new direction I'm taking with this stage.
Also I can't help myself but stare at girls crotch.

Thought's about AM6 lead in:
What's in there, lead in doesn't mean anything to me or it doesn't contain any in clue about what's in there. Also I'm wondering why Shannon put SM3 lead in there, why SM3. He certainly has an idea when chose to include that. Why not a WM2 “lead in”. I think it's influencing people to choose SM3 over WM2. I'm actually thinking about it due to that lead in or I think I'm influenced by that.
Also I think it wasn't right to put this in there. I think some people, not me would have prefer that AM6 doesn't contain any SM3 scripting. People who have a goal related to business more than women.
I'm wondering if this lead in is a good thing for me.

Day 13:

I'm have been wondering why I'm so attracted to SM3 right now. And the logical answer is that I want women to be sexually attracted to me. Not just because I'm able to make them laugh or being very good socially or being romantic or able to evoke some feeling into her. I want them to melt when they see me. I was certainly not feeling like that during stage 4, but I think that I really wanted that from the beginning. If I look back I always wanted people to see me as someone strong, reliable. It's strange that I'm thinking like that so genuinely right now when I think I was saying the exact opposite in stage 4. Maybe I wasn't really genuine last time I was hiding something.
Let's see if I don't change my mind during stage 6.

Day 14:
I have been reading the forum about Sex magnet again like I'm obsess by it. I think it's what I'm push toward by this stage 5.
The more I read about it the more I think it's what I should do and what I want to do. Woman magnet doesn't sound as fun. I also noticed one thing the more the guy is near being a sex magnet, mature, independent, alpha, you name it. The more the guys seems to fit into that idea the more his journal on sex magnet is a pure bliss. Just before reading his journal I know which guy is going to have more success and my intuition is correct. I reread the frenchmagnet journal and he was enjoying his time on sex magnet. This guy had better results than others who where depress during sex magnet even if they had success on it.

I also have another idea which follow what I just said. If you use a program and you get depress it's your fault not the sub. Of course the sub could be better but ultimately you are responsible for the results. As far as I know Shannon only use positive affirmation so why some people get depress?
It's obvious you are the one reacting to it.

I think the real reason why people notice less results with AM6 than AM5 is because AM6 is much more complete and powerful. Before creating AM6 Shannon was afraid it might too powerful, he was ready to create 2 level for AM, AM5 would have been level 1 and AM6 level 2. AM5 was creating a more swallow change than AM6 so it was easier to use than AM6, that's what I'm thinking. Or maybe AM6 is just flawed xD.

French magnet SM3 Journal

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-119-post-9144.html#pid9144

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-119-post-14950.html#pid14950

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-119-post-14976.html#pid14976

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-468-post-15734.html#pid15734

Day 15 explosion:

It's no surprise I'm have been looking at those sm3 journal day and night. My day in town was very out of the ordinary. Most girls around me were checking me out, eying me from the side. Preening on me.
Seems like when I look at them or when I cross path with a girl, I do something automatically and she start to smile. It's like I have this amazing attention from every girl, like they all wanted to be nice with me. And they did, they were more nice, they wanted me to noticed them. It's so easy to read them, it's like it couldn't be more obvious. Even in 2 seconds, when I look at a girl I know if she like me or not. And when I look at them with this “eye seduction” they just melt.

I was in my usual ice cream shop, and my friend girl was super nice, she was laughing with me for no reason. I almost look at her with a face saying “you are completely stupid, what is funny? “ I get this kind of behavior when I wear phero but here it's something different. I never seen such “I like you” hit with phero.

I went to my usual perfume shop to smell some new perfume. I go there often. The cold girl which usually avoid me was preening very discretely. She was standing near looking in my direction. The last month she completely ignore my presence, going away when I was there. I knew what she was doing from the very beginning even before she did it. At first she talked to the security guy which happened to be near me. Then she went standing in front of me and the new girl was there too.
The new girl working there approach me to ask me if I want help. It's been a while someone here asked me if I need something as everyone here know I come here a lot. I think she certainly knew that even if she was new here.
But let's get to her, her make up was horrible and she had some mustache, very thin lol, I don't know how she was able to go out with this kind of make up . She was pretty though but a straight no for me.
After 4 minutes talking perfume she started to play with her hair like a little girl. I wasn't interested in her. I think she doubted herself at some point and she was right to doubt because she didn't seem to know at lot about perfume. It's like I was the one explaining her how it works. I liked the attention though.

Went to a bar with my friend and one of the waitress came on my table to ask me if we need something when we clearly didn't need anything. It's like she was jealous I was looking at her colleague's ass. If she didn't notice I was staring at her colleague's ass when she came she is blind. I took my time to turn my head back to her like I didn't hear her.

Not a lot happened today and from someone else eyes this would appear as little. But to me it means a lot. I was reading some sm3 journal the last 2 days and it seems I noticed the exact same pattern that those guys noticed while on SM3.

Let's get to men now, some men I met today was afraid, timid, shy when they talked to me. Some were looking at me like I'm a super star. Let's say I don't get unnoticed and I was just playing pool. I do noticed something different in my confidence. Mainly sexual confidence I would say. It's like I'm sure girls are looking for my attention.

I'm sure it's not my physical appearance as I let my hair grow and it's a big mess because I have curly hair. So why they were timid, shy or looking at me like I'm a super star.

I'm glad I didn't wear any phero because I would have thought I had some on me.

Great time and it's going to get better wow, am I doing sex magnet already? It reminds me the attention I got the last time I did AM5. I do remember that attention I got from girls that time and it was very similar. But this time it's even better. My intuition was right, it's coming.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Jamie23445 - 12-30-2015

Hey Alpha360 hows things how did your run with biabw 8.0 go,any major obvious results,ultra/masked? did you get roughly the same ioi's or differences while running asc?

Thought il just ask as you seem to be a pro with these subs around here Smile

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 12-31-2015

ASC build up my confidence but didn't help me get any girl directly. It improved my posture/body language, it was a good sub for something free but I won't use it again as it's a waste of time when there is something like AM6.

BIABW was different, I can't say better because they have goals completely different. Internally it made me more available, approachable, attractive to woman, exactly as the script says. And externally I think the manifestation worked even during the short amount of time I did it.
To me it's like a mini woman magnet and the price you pay make it even more worth it.

ASC is more like AM6 in that it is more internal work. ASC was great but a bit boring to say the least. I don't think you will see girl flock around you just because you did ASC. It's more for self improvement. Though girls will certainly noticed you more and you will be more confident to do your job as a man.

BIABW focus is on girl and it's great for what it does. When I was on BIABW the IOI was like I was using pheromone and I thought I didn't need pheromones anymore, I'm not the only one who reported that. So in that area BIABW is better than ASC.
The sub also work very fast compared to other attraction sub like WM2/SM3 which need 6month.
I think after 3 month doing that sub you should be at full speed if there is no resistance VS maybe 2 years with AM6/WM2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sj9MloGO6c
Here is my comparison, The motorcycle is like BIABW, the car is like AM6 and the jet like WM2/SM3.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-06-2016

Stage 5 Day 18:
I'm still getting a better treatment from girls I meet. I was back at my sushi bar after 6 month.
I went there with a friend who used to come there with me.. And he said “it's strange the waitress is too nice with us, she is not like that usually”, we both knew this waitress behavior, and usually she is not like that. She is more the cold type, friendly but a forced friendly as it's her job. But today it was a genuine friendly and we could see she was happy to serve us. And she wasn't before.
She even ask me if my friend need a glass with his drink, but she was staring at me but the glass was for my friend not me.
I studied her behavior and indeed with the other customer she wasn't as happy, she was faking smile.
Then at the end we paid our meals with her. I could see she wasn't comfortable, again this never happened once before. At the end said “Bonne appetit” When she was supposed to say “good bye” she wasn't comfortable. And again for no reason, she was very comfortable with the other customer.

For the new year I was invited to a party, I knew only 2 person there. There were about 50 people.
Some guys were intimidated during the night some even after some talking. It seems I project a very strong vibe and when I'm not in a good mood, or smiling the guys around me are afraid. 4 guys told me something about that during that night. There were some girls that night but I can't say for sure if there were attracted. Some were curious about me but nothing exceptional. I don't really shine in that kind of environment exactly like in a club. At least with girls. A guy twice my size try to stared me down when I came in a room, he was caressing the crazy pretty girl. But when he noticed I didn't even react to his threat he look down, I was annoyed by his pathetic behavior like I couldn't enter that room because he was kissing that girl, how stupid is that.
At some point this crazy girl was dancing very near me for no reason. That guy was a bit jealous it seems when he looked at me. That crazy girl stared at me another time. It seems she wanted me to approach her. But she was too crazy for me, and she kissed that guy a lot. I didn't want any problem and she was half drunk. I'm not really into crazy girl anyway, she smelled the intense drama girl (ONS ONLY).

Day 19:
I'm not really in a mood to joke and I see a lot of jokes as really stupid. Very low tolerance for bs, stupidity, if something is boring I'm really annoyed. My mood can get very good if there is good environment though.

Day 20:
I have been wondering what so different about me now that all this girls are showing interests. Guys naturally see me as a threat, they try to stare, others are intimidated. I was at a bar near the beach, and the waitress started to please me. Another girl went from a crying face to a smiling face just after I looked at her while she was looking at me. The waitress added a chair on my table for no apparent reason then removed it.
What's strange is that I expect them to behaved that way, I also know with my side vision that they are watching me.

Day 21:

I read my old AM6 journal. Well, who is this boring guy, wasting his time talking about some bs dream.
That old run wasn't as bad I thought but not amazing either.

Day 23:

I went to a date that I got from a dating site. It was great, the girl is a bit masculine but has a good feminine side too. Better than my ex I think but we'll see, hard to judge because she is not herself really.
I think she is being the nicest possible and keep a part of her personality well hide. I don't really realize what kind of effect I have on her and she was very discreet. I saw some hair playing but it wasn't often.
When we arrived at the restaurant just to drink a beer I noticed one of the waitress got hit by me. I saw she went tense when she saw me, it was so obvious. It's like I pushed a button and she went into pleasing mode. I don't like to brag but I didn't care but like the attention. Usually I would be more excited when I realize a girl is attracted to me like that, but here I was like bored. My sensitivity has literally decrease by a good amount. It's like nothing really surprise me. When I sat at the restaurant I noticed some people look at me like I'm a superstar. We talk a lot and shared a lot of story, she talk a bit too much I would say and the subject was a bit creepy sometimes. At some point in my head I said 'fu**' she talk too much it's going to get creepy if she doesn't stop at some point.

We went to the beach and after talking about friends I began to approach her a bit. Getting closer but I saw she avoid it a bit and she was talking about friendship and all that stuff about not being attracted to some of her friend. I think she was testing me to see if I'm attracted to her. She talk about that to see if I'm disappointed if we stay friend only. So after her test I just gave up” if you go away then let's be friend, I don't really care anyway” that what I thought. But after me giving up because she seems to reject my approach it's her who started to approach me very slowly. She started to put one leg on mine but she was facing me so I couldn't do anything, it would have been too obvious. Then she changed position and started to caress my arm when I was talking about something. I kept talking like it was completely normal. Then after being comfortable touching each other she kiss my neck and we kiss each other. We cuddle and talk for 30 min. She told me she would bring me home but her mom would have been too much according to her.
I think we could have sex lol, but I was so not needy that I didn't really want it. I just wanted to appreciated this cuddling. It was great, I felt like a real man. I think she wanted to have sex but I wasn't really up to it, not tonight. It's strange when you don't have any neediness. You want it but there is no forceful stupidity behind it. It's like it's great and I'm motivated to do it but if it doesn't happen it's also great. What ever happens it's great.

Went to a bar to piss, and in the room after taking a pee, the guy washing his hands gave me his place very respectfully. I was just looking at the glass feeling awesome waiting for my turn and he treated me like a king for no reason, told me to talk his place, nodded and all like he was supposed to do that. Honestly I was almost bothered because I didn't had the time to look at my face in the mirror when he told me to take his place. Then when I went out his friends nodded me too. I think it's official now I am a super start xD I don't understand why I get so much respect. Even with phero I didn't get such treatment, maybe with bad wolf butit wasn't as smooth and often.

The guy we bought our sandwich from was normal at first but after 1 minute I saw him getting really smiley, pleasing. I saw his attitude changed completely for no reason (actually the reason was me). I would say it's a charisma hit, no respect this time but likability.

Now that I think again I think this girl did everything to please me, usually a girl start to make request at some point, or ask for things. Or saying things inappropriate or some mistakes, or she let loose. She relax like she is home. But here from the beginning to the end she was very precise, even propose to serve me or going to take the meal. No request, no bitchiness what's so ever. “I told her I never saw a girl so kind” She excused herself at multiples time, when she forgot her cigarette in the car. I hope it's stay like that. A kind girl is exactly what I want. Go to hell the bitchiness !!!

This stage 5 is the sh**ttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!! during the stage 5 from AM5 I slightly grasp that attitude. But here it's another level.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - bogdy - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 08:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: color=#FF1493]Day 23:[/color]

I went to a date that I got from a dating site. It was great, the girl is a bit masculine but has a good feminine side too. Better than my ex I think but we'll see, hard to judge because she is not herself really.
I think she is being the nicest possible and keep a part of her personality well hide. I don't really realize what kind of effect I have on her and she was very discreet. I saw some hair playing but it wasn't often.
When we arrived at the restaurant just to drink a beer I noticed one of the waitress got hit by me. I saw she went tense when she saw me, it was so obvious. It's like I pushed a button and she went into pleasing mode. I don't like to brag but I didn't care but like the attention. Usually I would be more excited when I realize a girl is attracted to me like that, but here I was like bored. My sensitivity has literally decrease by a good amount. It's like nothing really surprise me. When I sat at the restaurant I noticed some people look at me like I'm a superstar. We talk a lot and shared a lot of story, she talk a bit too much I would say and the subject was a bit creepy sometimes. At some point in my head I said 'fu**' she talk too much it's going to get creepy if she doesn't stop at some point.

We went to the beach and after talking about friends I began to approach her a bit. Getting closer but I saw she avoid it a bit and she was talking about friendship and all that stuff about not being attracted to some of her friend. I think she was testing me to see if I'm attracted to her. She talk about that to see if I'm disappointed if we stay friend only. So after her test I just gave up” if you go away then let's be friend, I don't really care anyway” that what I thought. But after me giving up because she seems to reject my approach it's her who started to approach me very slowly. She started to put one leg on mine but she was facing me so I couldn't do anything, it would have been too obvious. Then she changed position and started to caress my arm when I was talking about something. I kept talking like it was completely normal. Then after being comfortable touching each other she kiss my neck and we kiss each other. We cuddle and talk for 30 min. She told me she would bring me home but her mom would have been too much according to her.
I think we could have sex lol, but I was so not needy that I didn't really want it. I just wanted to appreciated this cuddling. It was great, I felt like a real man. I think she wanted to have sex but I wasn't really up to it, not tonight. It's strange when you don't have any neediness. You want it but there is no forceful stupidity behind it. It's like it's great and I'm motivated to do it but if it doesn't happen it's also great. What ever happens it's great.

Went to a bar to piss, and in the room after taking a pee, the guy washing his hands gave me his place very respectfully. I was just looking at the glass feeling awesome waiting for my turn and he treated me like a king for no reason, told me to talk his place, nodded and all like he was supposed to do that. Honestly I was almost bothered because I didn't had the time to look at my face in the mirror when he told me to take his place. Then when I went out his friends nodded me too. I think it's official now I am a super start xD I don't understand why I get so much respect. Even with phero I didn't get such treatment, maybe with bad wolf butit wasn't as smooth and often.

The guy we bought our sandwich from was normal at first but after 1 minute I saw him getting really smiley, pleasing. I saw his attitude changed completely for no reason (actually the reason was me). I would say it's a charisma hit, no respect this time but likability.

Now that I think again I think this girl did everything to please me, usually a girl start to make request at some point, or ask for things. Or saying things inappropriate or some mistakes, or she let loose. She relax like she is home. But here from the beginning to the end she was very precise, even propose to serve me or going to take the meal. No request, no bitchiness what's so ever. “I told her I never saw a girl so kind” She excused herself at multiples time, when she forgot her cigarette in the car. I hope it's stay like that. A kind girl is exactly what I want. Go to hell the bitchiness !!!

This stage 5 is the sh**ttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!! during the stage 5 from AM5 I slightly grasp that attitude. But here it's another level.

Awesome day you had there! Oh and all that respect you deserve it!

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-06-2016

Thanks, as I see you are on the stage 5 also, how it's going for you?

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Womanizer - 01-06-2016

It's funny because I ordered bad wolf but I haven't messed with it yet. Do you describe your experience on it here in journal ?
Also what I realized about reading you journal is that I'm horny alot lol , now I know it's not just me but the sub causing this as well.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2016

That night I was so horny when we were together that my dick hurt at the end and I told her about it (not directly) She told me that she is happy to have that effect on me.

You can read my Bad wolf experience on pheromone-forum in my journal over there, it's a great product.

Edit: I think it's the first time in my life that I don't want to switch stage, fu**, I hope that stage 6 is even better.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Light - 01-07-2016

Stage 5 is great. I did not want to write that in my journal, but i had two sameday lays during it with women 12 years younger than me.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - LionKing - 01-07-2016

Alpha, do you carry your mones in some smaller euro-dropper bottle or what? If so, do you bottle them yourself or did you order them that way? I got my first order from LAL a while back; got a big (too big to carry) bottle of AV in a deodorant-stick bottle and a sample of BW, so I was wondering.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2016

It depends I have done everything with this Bad Wolf. First bottle I ordered with a bulb dropper. I put some in some smaller bulb dropper. Then I used in some sample glass bottle.
Then I bought another BW bottle in euro dropper and I used it that way. But like you said the bottle is a little too big.

So to me the best way and the most simple is to use in a sample vial bottle. It's not the most precise but at least you carry it easily and apply it every time you want to.

About dosage I don't know, I never found any difference from 1 to 10 drop, stronger effect maybe or stronger headache Big Grin

AV is a different beast, I have a sample from it, it's great too, less consistent though.

PS: bulb dropper in a pocket is very dangerous, once the rubber teared up and I had at least 2ml BW on me. Though that night was a great night, my ex offered me sex for the first time. She didn't as easily after that so maybe it's better that way xD.