Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-06-2015

I should start listening to AM6 the 08/09/2015 at 3:00AM
I intend to listen 8 hours per day the first stage and increase a bit at the last stage, the opposite from what I did in my last AM6 run.

not related to AM6:
I realized something due to the fact that I spend a lot of time with 2 young females friends. It's about girls looking at you when they are attracted to you.
The more I spend time with them the more I think that a girl showing attraction is meaningless, or the value in that is very little. It's almost like a guy looking at a girl ass/boobs/eyes because she is beautiful. In the first case the girl is just looking at someone she think is interesting, it doesn't mean if the guy will come talk to her that she will like him. In fact most of the time I would say she might just be attracted for a few days and then get bored. In the second case the man like the girl physically but it doesn't mean he likes her behavior/character, the difference is that he might doesn't care about her behavior for a few days. And then in both case the reality come back.
What I realized is that my old programming valued too much the girls showing attraction. Girls look at guys a lot (if they aren't judge and they don't repress their feeling), there is meaning/value in that but not a lot, it's something that happen a lot, it's something normal and to be expected. The problem would be to be surprised that a girl shows attraction, it shouldn't surprised you because girls do it all the time. We as man are surprised because girls are judged about this behavior so they hide their attraction. The girls I spend time with are almost like guys, they find a new guy attractive every 30 min. They are like animals looking for fresh meat. But like I said it doesn't mean much as their feeling about them go as quickly as they came.
So attraction is great but it's just attraction, it's useful but it's not the end.

ASC:
I have been unusually more confidence yesterday, I stopped listening to ASC 2 days ago, yesterday was my first day since I didn't listen to ASC the day before.
Yesterday on the dance floor I went dancing with a girl alone on the dance floor without thinking about it, I felt much more at ease than I am usually when I do that.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Light - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 12:15 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I should start listening to AM6 the 08/09/2015 at 3:00AM
I intend to listen 8 hours per day the first stage and increase a bit at the last stage, the opposite from what I did in my last AM6 run.

not related to AM6:
I realized something due to the fact that I spend a lot of time with 2 young females friends. It's about girls looking at you when they are attracted to you.
The more I spend time with them the more I think that a girl showing attraction is meaningless, or the value in that is very little. It's almost like a guy looking at a girl ass/boobs/eyes because she is beautiful. In the first case the girl is just looking at someone she think is interesting, it doesn't mean if the guy will come talk to her that she will like him. In fact most of the time I would say she might just be attracted for a few days and then get bored. In the second case the man like the girl physically but it doesn't mean he likes her behavior/character, the difference is that he might doesn't care about her behavior for a few days. And then in both case the reality come back.
What I realized is that my old programming valued too much the girls showing attraction. Girls look at guys a lot (if they aren't judge and they don't repress their feeling), there is meaning/value in that but not a lot, it's something that happen a lot, it's something normal and to be expected. The problem would be to be surprised that a girl shows attraction, it shouldn't surprised you because girls do it all the time. We as man are surprised because girls are judged about this behavior so they hide their attraction. The girls I spend time with are almost like guys, they find a new guy attractive every 30 min. They are like animals looking for fresh meat. But like I said it doesn't mean much as their feeling about them go as quickly as they came.
So attraction is great but it's just attraction, it's useful but it's not the end.

ASC:
I have been unusually more confidence yesterday, I stopped listening to ASC 2 days ago, yesterday was my first day since I didn't listen to ASC the day before.
Yesterday on the dance floor I went dancing with a girl alone on the dance floor without thinking about it, I felt much more at ease than I am usually when I do that.

this story reminds me of a modal i was adopting in my life with regards to attraction. in this model attraction is defined as "simply curiousity". just curious about the other person. this curiosity may go away or stay

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-06-2015

For a long time I knew the theory about attraction but yesterday I really understood what it is. Theory is a good thing, it helps a lot but theory without experience is useless.
And even there I'm sure I could improve my understanding about this. It's not like a switch like yes I understand or no I don't. It's more like I understand it at 70% and the more I understand the more I realize I didn't know a lot.

I'm sure I don't understand fully how this AM6 run will impact my life in the long term, let's say 5 years for example.
It's like an investment and maybe my growth will really shine only 4 years later. And maybe 5 years later people around me will unconditionally accept the fact that my behavior is trustworthy/genuine.

I'm optimist about the future, I'm sure everyday will get better and I experienced it now. It is getting better, most of the time internally. The fact that internally I feel better each day change everything. Though there are day when I feel upset, it last a few minutes/hours, sometimes for a day and rarely more than a day.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-09-2015

First night I listen to AM6 stage 1, I listen for 9 hours instead of 8hours as I planned, I will listen 8 hours next time.

My dream was different from ASC. I dream that I woke up and my feelings were different, I dreamed that my face expression was more dominant/angry/manly but that I was still happy, joyful.
The difference from ASC is that I was not able to recognize that it was a dream. Usually when I dream I know that it's a dream, It's not a perfect consciousness but I know it's not reality. But when I dream last night I thought it was real, this kind of dream didn't happen with ASC but I remember it well when I was using AM6. I also dream about my cousin, I was even more merciless with him due to him behaving irrespectfully.

When I really woke up I felt more motivated, unconsciously I liked this listening so much that I wanted to add more hours. To listen more that I planned but I realized I can't do that (tinnitus) and this was AM6 programming me. Naturalizer didn't seem to work here as I realized it. I remember when I first listen to AM6 a year ago I felt similar, I felt motivated to do more and the different testimonials from AM6 first stage reveal the same pattern, people wanting to listen more, so much that some couldn't handle it the next stage.

Comparing ASC to AM6 I can see that AM6 is faster, more powerful. For sure the scripting is different. If I compare my dreaming experience, I can say that my dream was more intense with AM6. Just as I begin to listen the first hours when I wasn't sleeping yet I noticed the peacefulness, I liked it unconsciously, I was attracted to the sound.

This morning I noticed that I was arguing more with my father, more than usual it seems, I'm not sure though. I also noticed that the dog was more trustful with me, I noticed that too before when I was listening to AM6, it's like some kind of confidence/trust aura that I exclude, the dogs seems to notice it more than humans. Other that that I felt proud about what I accomplish until now, I felt good as life is getting better and better. It feels good to be good, I love my life.

I also need to note where I am in my life so I can track better if I will be better after this 6 month journey:
My social circle is getting really good, I talk to strangers a lot, my EX was jealous as she try to beta me every time she can. I made a lot of new friends that I go out with. I can still have more girls around me and the one around me now are not the one I look for, they are not girls I would date long term.
Professionally I'm still kinda lost as I have too much interest in too many direction, I don't know which path to take. I'm not sure I want to invest my full time in astrology. Aromatherapy is interesting but here too I'm not sure I want to get full time with it. There is also hypnosis but due to my subliminal I stopped it for now.
I'm also getting better at meditation, instead of watching movies/series sometimes I just meditate for 3 hours, it's not pure meditation though, as sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I get into a trance and I play with some sex/erotics dream.
My body-language is very strong and it's now natural for me, when someone joke about how I stand, I just ignore him naturally. The way I stand look like some skillful guy on TV, especially my hand posture with my two hand folded together in front of me. I noticed a lot of presenter do that on tv and I do the same naturally. A girls compared my standing to movies in the far west, she was impressed.
My perception about people mood/reaction/emotion/manipulation is getting really good too, I started to play poker with my friend and I like it. My self perception is getting better to, as I know all I feel and I name it more easily. My ability to notice how I feel/behave is certainly due to my AM5/6 run.
The best change I notice until now is my mood, I'm enjoying my life way more than I used to. When I talk to friends/strangers, I feel good, I talk easily, I engage conversation with almost anyone easily. I do stuff naturally, thing that before I would be having a hard time doing, now I don't care about it.
In term of health I improved a lot too, I enjoy cooking healthy, I learn each week a new thing. It's not a radical thing but it's a daily step forward. It's a peaceful learning and a huge improvement for me because usually I learn until my eyes fall and one month later I get bored, here I'm passionate but I take my time.
There is still a lot to improve and I'll surely do better but for now I'm proud I'm so great.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-09-2015

Stage 1 day 2:
I had a dream where I was back at school, I was in a classroom with 2 very beautiful woman, I liked them, I would say a 10 easily and my type. The problem was that the teacher (a fat female) was very cruel to me. I was very angry and I couldn't help myself but tell the teacher what I think about her. He was threatening me, telling if I keep doing that I won't stay here and I will be rejected from this school. It was very hard to hold back, I tried to stay low but it was like impossible, every time I said something it was irritating to the teacher. And this 2 girls were watching me closely, they were attracted to me. It felt like a test, a test dream. The question was: Are you willing to risk everything, to say what you really think even if it meant you will be fired? Will you stay true to yourself even when this 2 awesome girls are here watching you?

I had a lot of dreams this night, I think every 3 hours I woke up, in another dream I was at home, it was like war, as there were some tanks, I tried to get into one of them but I failed.

It was clear AM6 was affecting me, with ASC I was dreaming differently, I didn't woke up every 3 hours. It was easy to go back to sleep as I was still half sleeping. It may be nice to mention that with hypnosis I can go to sleep very easily and most of the time I can put myself asleep in 15 minutes. That what I did when I first sleep as it didn't come naturally.

I was supposed to report only some important change every 15 days but I don't want to miss some details. I guess it's a way to measure how I feel in each stage. If I'm motivated or not. For now I feel very motivated, I want every details to be noted properly.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-12-2015

Stage 1 day 4:

I can confirm that I'm more angry with people around, bs behavior is more repulsive.
I am more motivated, I joked a lot, I play more, I enjoy more. I clean a bit my room and it was easy to do, but it's still a mess.

Going to sleep with the subliminal on is less easy than without. It's still easy but It's like my body is somehow moving a lot, agitated. My dreams are strange, when I begin to sleep it's like I don't know where I am, It's like I jump from dream to dream very fast, and I go from unconsciousness to almost consciousness a lot, It's like I'm half awake for 2 hours before I really sleep. It feels like resistance but I feel awesome so I don't know.

Little side story with my Ex:
Yesterday I went out to watch a movie with her, she asked me out because she said she was very angry and wanted to go out with me, like a date but as friend Rolleyes
So I took her out with my car, took her from her home to town (20min away from town).
Just before I took her, I put some Bad Wolf pheromone on me (5 drop on throat).
In the way to the movie I didn't notice much from her, she was unusually calm. I joked about it a lot. As it's rare she is calm.
When we arrived she began to talk about her new boyfriend, that he begins to be jealous. That she begins to dislike the relation because it reminds her one boyfriend she had (long term).
When we began to eat she asked me indirect stuff about our relation like: what the worst thing you did, if you could change that event, if you could do it again.
All the thing she did seems like it was planned from the beginning. She picked an horror movie so she can hold me while she fake to be afraid. She picked a seat that was very not crowed on purpose. But the movies was lame and not scary enough, it was boring. But even with that she faked to be afraid at one point and she hold me like she was really scared. I could see she was actually scared that I noticed her acting Shy

All that so she try to know If would go back to be her boyfriend but mind you she will never admit it. She doesn't even admit her jealousy which is so obvious. She try to make me jealous with her new boyfriend, I even think she is with him only because I broke up with her. She told she did a blowjob to her new boyfriend. The thing she refused to do with me because she tried to manipulate me with sex.

Why did I share that? >> some girls will do everything they can to control you, to manipulate you and there is no end to it.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-15-2015

Stage 1 day 7:

I feel more aggression from myself, I feel more horny than usual, I want to go out and at the same time I like to be alone at home. I felt very emotional yesterday, I talk with my Ex a lot, I shared a lot of things with her while at the same time I joked a lot too. It's nice to connect with people so easily, to have a good conversation with anyone or almost anyone. My approaching skill seems to get better, I think about it a lot but there is not a lot of girls that I really like.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-25-2015

Stage 1 day 17:

I'm finally back to learning astrology, I should make some new post in the astrology thread in a few weeks from now. I can't believe I stop learning this awesome science (it's a science to me, please don't start to argue about it, it's my personal opinion).

I had a few dream about girls looking for my attention which were awesome but now I'm doing some dreams about crocodile trying to bite me. The dreams that I used to do on AM (animals with big jaw biting me)

I feel an urge to improve myself in all area of my life, bodybuilding, meditation, eating habits, natural remedies, sex, kissing, talking, listening, feeling emotion properly. I still feeling very good, I'm very motivated, I even want to do AM6 again after this run which is a good sign that there is no resistance about it yet. The horny attitude seems to have faded a bit or I learn to control it.
I also feel like I love myself more than when I began the sub, I feel healthy and proud about my life.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-31-2015

Stage 1 day 23:

Not really related to AM6:

I'm searching for a tool to accelerate my growth and this time I actually find one that works very well, and very fast. Thanks to AM6 which motivated me to learn more about what I was learning in my last AM6 run (doesn't seems like a coincidence).

This tool is the bach flower remedies, last time I used them I didn't really know if they actually worked on me and I guess they did but I didn't notice it, I was very unsure about it. I used it for more than a month and then I didn't use them, lazy I was.

This time I learn a complete course about it, I found the more apparent personality problem I had and I used the remedy for that problem.

The problem I have/had and that I'm removing:
I feel unloved and abandoned, I never noticed it before using Bach Flower (I used astrology to find that problem, I'll add a post about it in the astrology thread, ask me question about it there, not in this thread).
It's strange because I felt that I actually loved myself since I used AM5/6. But I guess I was in a middle ground, reverting back to my old pattern from time to time.
So my attitude/complex was that I felt unloved, or abandoned, as a result I was manipulative and possessive.
But this was deep buried inside and as a compensation I acted like I didn't need anyone, I became reserved, cold, and/or proud. And in my worst moment I was very critical and intolerant. I was criticizing others as an unconscious attempt to make myself better.

I only thing I was aware of was that I was a very critical person, I criticized a lot. Before using subliminal this behavior was worse. But I didn't realized I was actually intolerant.

3 bach flower are used to treat this problem, first you have to use Beech to treat intolerance then Water violet to remove the compensation (reserved/cold) and then Chicory to treat the root problem, according to my online teacher once you removed the root problem you will most of time of time never fall back to that problem unless you have a major crisis in your life.

Three days ago I made a Bach flower mix with Chicory and some other stuff not related to this problem. I didn't notice any improvement, I wasn't feeling very good since I stopped my last treatment with Beech inside 5 days ago. So 2 days after this chicory treatment I went to a club and I realized I was very intolerant to the people around. So I decided to do another mix.
This time I put the 3 bach flower so I'm sure I kill that problem.
Just after putting it under my tongue I felt an immediate relief and through the day I felt way better.
During the 2 days following that treatment I realized more and more when I was actually being manipulative, intolerant, cold, etc.

But at that time I wasn't sure that the bach flower was curing me or if it was just me being aware of my problem with astrology. I wasn't really optimist about it even if I was almost sure that the Bach flower worked because it was very improbable that my trusted source was lying. According to him some people feel the result in 3 days, a month for the slowest person.

Then I decided to cure my other problem which was me feeling hopeless, not very optimistic like my life wasn't really meaningful. So I added Wild Oat to my mix. And 10mins later I realized how good I felt afterward and how stupid I was to be so pessimistic when I was almost sure I was able to cure all this problem.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - waahbeta - 08-31-2015

This tool is the bach flower remedies, last time I used them I d
Is it some kinda healing or something like spa/aromatherapy massage.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 08-31-2015

It is a bit like Aromatherapy. Aromatherapy, works on the emotion, Bach Flower do the same but they don't use any smell. Instead the liquid contain the flower life force. But it's a very crude way to see things as aromatherapy can help a lot of physical problems and it seems that Bach Flower also help physical problems.

I spend a lot of time studying aromatherapy while it is indeed useful and I like it a lot, it is however not as organized as the Bach Flower remedies. The problem with aromatherapy is that a lot of teacher say what ever they want without any factual evidence sometimes. So the information about the different oil are all over the place and it's hard to be sure that an essential is actually doing what people think it does. I found a book an google which provide the corresponding oil from bach flower but it doesn't seem really accurate sometimes:
https://books.google.com/books?id=aApYBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=essential+oil+vs+bach+flower&source=bl&ots=mOOAhZAtj2&sig=iAzgd-w8jfGKk5f4gCPrmL3b5Tk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAzgKahUKEwjz1JDygtTHAhXHECwKHVGRBbg

The information on Bach flower on the other hand are very accurate. Due to the fact that it was well research by only one person for one purpose: to cure all illness with the least possible plant.
Bach flowers are also much more cheaper than most essential oil.

Only problem I see with Bach flower is to decide which one to use. As we are most of the time not aware of our problem it is hard to choose the right one.

http://www.bachflower.com/faq-bach-flower-remedies-rescue/#q1

Can you please remove the quote in your post as it is not needed when you are the first to write something.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - waahbeta - 08-31-2015

Ohk.
Thanks for that info.
Will check out whether it or something like it us available here.
N srry abt that quote but Opera mini doesn't lemme post without a quote.
It just refreshes the page when I am not REPLYING /QUOTING someone.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-07-2015

Stage 1 Day 31:

When I interact with people I notice that I behave differently than I used to a month ago. I can't always put words into what has changed exactly but I notice it by people reaction. They are surprised, they are not used to see me like that or to talk like that. One of my long term friend who know I use sub seems to be curious each time we see each other, he tries to find what has changed about me again, he seems upset, he is very proud and want to be first every time, he doesn't like that I'm better than him though I don't care about who is first, I just want to be better than my old self. I also noticed that I'm more aggressive with my brother, when he begin to argue about something stupid I get angry very easily.
My father is playing the victim game with me, each time I doesn't agree with him he goes back to his shell and act like he is a victim and I'm a monster for criticizing a “innocent man like him who can't defend himself” (supposedly). It's incredible how my parents are manipulative, it's fun to see and play with them, I see it as a game now.

I seems to have lost a bit of my motivation to learn astrology the last few days. I hope it's just for a few days. I had some very weird dream about homosexuality and sex with girls.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Voytek - 09-08-2015

Alpha360, haven`t you been tantalizing to run any of Magnets?