Subliminal Talk
AM6.1 with Stress Relief - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AM6.1 with Stress Relief (/Thread-AM6-1-with-Stress-Relief)

AM6.1 with Stress Relief - ffaux - 08-05-2015

Would it be possible to incorporate Stress Relief into AM6 and release it as AM6.1? It's very difficult to keep my cool and be the transcended alpha male when I have so much stress in my body. I wake up with tension throughout my mind and body every morning. At the same time the more my latest run of AM settles in the more I realise I need to run it again. Really I just need to run both at the same time!

RE: AM6.1 with Stress Relief - CatMan - 08-06-2015

As you become the programming more, you'll be able to handle things much better.

Also, the program will release and remove things that cause the tension to begin with. So, you'll end up responding to tense stimulae more powerfully, AND be releasing and removing other things that cause tension, like low confidence, faulty beliefs, limited views, past experiences etc.

No shame in doing AM6 more times. Shannon has done AM many times. Zero shame in it. It's an amazing program. No worries at all, Ffaux!

RE: AM6.1 with Stress Relief - Darkness - 08-06-2015

(08-05-2015, 04:24 PM)ffaux Wrote: Would it be possible to incorporate Stress Relief into AM6 and release it as AM6.1? It's very difficult to keep my cool and be the transcended alpha male when I have so much stress in my body. I wake up with tension throughout my mind and body every morning. At the same time the more my latest run of AM settles in the more I realise I need to run it again. Really I just need to run both at the same time!

Buy magnesium aspertate in pill form 400mg , take your B vitamins and buy linden tea , and buy magnesium and potassium powder drink and your omega 3 fatty acids
That should handle your stress levels. Also buy l-theanine as well

RE: AM6.1 with Stress Relief - LionKing - 08-06-2015

And smile Smile (LINK credit Sarge) Seriously, I've read that "smiling makes you happy" stuff many times before and thought it was BS that's below me. But for a week or so now a 'genuine' held smile with warm feeling in my chest is basically my antidote to any and all bad feelings.

Stress relief in AM would be great though.

RE: AM6.1 with Stress Relief - ffaux - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 07:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: Also, the program will release and remove things that cause the tension to begin with. So, you'll end up responding to tense stimulae more powerfully, AND be releasing and removing other things that cause tension, like low confidence, faulty beliefs, limited views, past experiences etc.

I had an experience this morning where I woke up with a lot of tension that ended up releasing as I realised some things about myself that I had clearly resisted acknowledging consciously. I wonder if a large part of my stress isn't induced by AM6 because of the discordance it causes within me. I also wonder then if it wouldn't be counter to the effectiveness of AM6 to run Stess Relief. It's hard to judge without knowing how Stress Relief works but it would definitely be a reason to just get into another run of AM6 if that were the case.

(08-06-2015, 07:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: No shame in doing AM6 more times. Shannon has done AM many times. Zero shame in it. It's an amazing program. No worries at all, Ffaux!

Oh I don't feel any shame about it at all. If anything I'm proud of putting in the work and enjoying the journey instead of focusing only on the end goal and rushing through. There's no sense in that if I'm not sure the foundation from AM is strong.

(08-06-2015, 11:21 AM)Darkness Wrote: Buy magnesium aspertate in pill form 400mg , take your B vitamins and buy linden tea , and buy magnesium and potassium powder drink and your omega 3 fatty acids
That should handle your stress levels. Also buy l-theanine as well

Thanks Darkness but using supplements like that isn't exactly my cup of tea. My preference is to release the stressors from within which is why Stress Relief is so appealing.

RE: AM6.1 with Stress Relief - koshas - 08-06-2015

I had some issues in the past with anxiety,insomnia and some mild panic issues.

A lot can be related to nutrition and mineral deficiencies .ecspecially magnesium and calcium.

Just about everyone is deficient .i did some research and have corrected these issues.

Running these subs taxes our brains,it needs all the correct nutrition we can give it to grow.New neural pathways.

I can post some links to a dr. Glidden and dr. Wallach has some really good info vids on YouTube.

RE: AM6.1 with Stress Relief - CatMan - 08-06-2015

Honestly man, I had similar things popup during AM6 from time to time, especially before the script really soaked in. It just speaks to you needing some more time with it that's all. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes I would wakeup with this weird tight tension in my chest...and very tense overall. This went away with time. I KNEW it was making me face tough things in dreams due to that obviously, sometimes I couldn't recall the dreams, most of the time I could.

It's all part of the journey to change. AM6 did a great job for me first time around, better than I thought it would do.