Subliminal Talk
Decisions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Decisions (/Thread-Decisions)

Decisions - Patti - 03-27-2011

Decision making
Making sound decisions
Being Decisive

RE: Decisions - K-Train - 03-27-2011

I just looked at Seize the Day's script and it seems that it directly addresses this issue. Perhaps that may help Patti.

RE: Decisions - Jay - 03-27-2011

I also would add as a lighter suggestion; Balance Your Brain Hemispheres.

I've used this one only for a few weeks but I really would like to use this one right now, but since I'm in the middle of AM it's not much of an option. Although this won't deal as much with assertiveness, what I could notice that you gain more clarity in your thinking and decision making, it seemed less foggy and more concise, more together. Also I'm pretty right brained, and I could notice that my decisions were less emotional, and they were easier to make because I wouldn't get so hung up on guilt or other uncertainties, which made me more certain of myself. Also in most cases I deal with situations and projects in a pretty chaotic fashion (which is pretty much hit or miss), but while I was using it I could definitely notice that I was more prone on starting and finishing a single aspect instead of going over a whole bunch of them.

While reading books or articles I noticed that I could process the information more clearly, it was easier to get your head around it, and when I was writing I could notice that I hadn't had to think as much as how I would phrase it, also it seemed more to the point. I really could've used this program when I was still in high school, would've upped my grades tremendously. What also was interesting was that this of the few programs where you could notice a difference while using it, a lot of frontal lobe activity while using it during the day. Was pretty relaxing.

Also in case you're interested, you might want to check this link.

RE: Decisions - Patti - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 01:56 PM)K-Train Wrote: I just looked at Seize the Day's script and it seems that it directly addresses this issue. Perhaps that may help Patti.

Thanks K, I did see that there were some statements denoted to decision making in that program.

RE: Decisions - Patti - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 03:35 PM)Jay Wrote: I also would add as a lighter suggestion; Balance Your Brain Hemispheres.

I've used this one only for a few weeks but I really would like to use this one right now, but since I'm in the middle of AM it's not much of an option. Although this won't deal as much with assertiveness, what I could notice that you gain more clarity in your thinking and decision making, it seemed less foggy and more concise, more together. Also I'm pretty right brained, and I could notice that my decisions were less emotional, and they were easier to make because I wouldn't get so hung up on guilt or other uncertainties, which made me more certain of myself. Also in most cases I deal with situations and projects in a pretty chaotic fashion (which is pretty much hit or miss), but while I was using it I could definitely notice that I was more prone on starting and finishing a single aspect instead of going over a whole bunch of them.

While reading books or articles I noticed that I could process the information more clearly, it was easier to get your head around it, and when I was writing I could notice that I hadn't had to think as much as how I would phrase it, also it seemed more to the point. I really could've used this program when I was still in high school, would've upped my grades tremendously. What also was interesting was that this of the few programs where you could notice a difference while using it, a lot of frontal lobe activity while using it during the day. Was pretty relaxing.

Also in case you're interested, you might want to check this link.

This is one I will use sometime in the future Jay, as it's one that interested me also.