Subliminal Talk
Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? (/Thread-Using-an-old-subliminal-stop-before-moving-onto-Mindlabs)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - jonathan4all - 08-04-2015

(08-03-2015, 11:31 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 10:12 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 10:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: They need a MINIMUM of 8 hours per day to be effective. Generally, up to 21 hours per day, more hours = more results and quicker results. Make sure if possible you use headphones as that gives a 125% increase in performance.

not necessarily 21 hours listening is optimum for everyone. It depends on person to person. Some people find sweet spot listening between 12 and 14 some 16 and some 21!. Depends where you calibrate most. Headphone gives you faster result more than any other method, there is no doubt on that.

Hi Jonathan4all!

I never said it was "optimum"...I said "up to"...as in, it's the maximum amount to use a day according to Shannon. I'm giving the new user a minimum, and a maximum, they can decide how many hours a day they listen, as long as it's in that range somewhere. And generally as everyone knows, more hours are better for results. I thought it would've been obvious what I meant. Maybe it's clearer now, I guess.

Everything else I agree with of course.

more hours = more results .. everyone knows that. Are you sure everyone is practising that? Optimum .. I mean in a sense more hours bring more results. I assume you are not the right person to proclaim that since you are not creator of those subliminals. If someone is new let him grow by himself. Pushing him by fluffy motivation to 21 hours to get utmost (according to you) might not be better for the person. Let him use sub then rinse and repeat and find his own sweet spot gradually. In case of a new user, who is heading to 6 stages and could not maintain same hours for all 6 stages, is worst than listening too many hours at first, beginners have been prone to do that. Let them grow gradually but steadily. You are patronising 21 hours will give everything. If it is so why you haven't still achieved your prime goal.
I do understand your intension is purely to help. But sometimes due to MISCALIBRATION people commit mistakes. Hope you wont do that and chill sometimes it costs nothing.Confusedleepy:

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - GlaizenGold777 - 08-04-2015

Shannon said somewhere that more hours = more resistance kill, maybe that's why CatMan said it will bring more result.

Anyway, Shannon said somewhere (again), that the most balance usage time is 12 hours each day. That way, you have 12 hours your mind bombarded with Shannon's subs but also have 12 hours to processing the subs.

That's why Shannon said it's balance.

He said that around 2013 - 2014 if memory serve.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - Spareness - 08-05-2015

(08-02-2015, 04:57 AM)fakiee Wrote: Am I ok to start the Mind Labs Subliminals, and which one should I start with? EPRHA or LTU?

Thanks for your help,
Andy

If previously you use subliminal from another producer for more than 32 days, you must wait 90 days before using subliminal from other producers. In this case Shannon's subliminal.

If previously you use subliminal from another producer for less than 32 days, you must wait for at least 32 days before using subliminal from another producer. However, if you feel any negative effects even though you've been waiting for at least 32 days. Immediately stop using subliminal from any subliminal producer and wait for 90 days.

EPHRA is the best option if you think that you require more time to heal. There will be a lot of resistance are overcome, causing subsequent use of subliminal smoother and may be more effective.

And for useage. If you want to use the 5G program. The best instruction to follow is here http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/. Recommended use 8 hours to 16 hours, while I find in the manual AM6 (Alpha Male 6) is 12 hours to 16 hours and 21 is the maximum.

So, because you are planning to use EPHRA, and EPHRA is 5G, you must obey the instructions there on the link above. You can use less than 8 hours, but I think using at least 8 hours, or 12 hours (if you can) and a maximum of 16 hours. More than 16 hours is not recommended, however, may be up to 21 hours. Because more than 16 hours may be better for some people and could not be better for some people. You can do an experiment, and see if more than 16 a day is better for you.

And welcome to the forum Smile.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - Shannon - 08-07-2015

Glad you guys pay attention. Yes, you should wait 32 days minimum to start using one of mine to be sure you aren't getting cross-scripting, which can lead to issues since different producers use different scripting methods.

If that stuff is from the '70's, it's 1st Gen stuff, and you're in for a real treat when you start using what we have here.

Have fun and be safe. Follow the instructions. You'll do just fine.