Subliminal Talk
Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-01-2016

E 2.0 Day 37

For about two days now I've experienced what I can only describe as an energy surge. It's an almost giddy feeling that starts at my core then pulses out through my limbs. At one point I could feel my eyes and hands twitch because the energy was so intense. I'm not sure what that's from, but it was definitely an interesting experience.

Just to make use of the energy i meditated on throwing that energy to my future self; the version of me who has accomplished the goals I have set in mind. This was sort of random to do, but it made sense at the time. I saw my future self sort of turn back to me from another dimension and express gratitude for the energy, so that was a nice feeling. If that speeds up manifestation, I'm all for it Big Grin

There's more cosmic timing coming into play which I didn't see until today. Tomorrow (the 2nd) I get my prepaid phone to setup my new paypal account. The dispute that put my account into limitation gets settled (im losing it on purpose to close the account - no sense fighting a lost battle). The last piece of this very same situation also comes together, as my father moves into his new place. I'll be using his address for the new paypal account. To have all of those things sort of unite at at once is pretty much E 2 doing its magic, I'm sure of it.

My dad wasn't supposed to move for several weeks (he suddenly contacts me to help him move asap), the phone has very fast delivery since i just ordered it thursday (i did not order fast shipping), and the dispute was originally supposed to resolve in about 2 weeks but because I'm losing on purpose paypal it's just giving the disputer the case BUT I shifted all my accounts so they're actually not getting a cent from me (hah!).

Earlier today one of my business friends was trying to ask a bunch of very specific questions about a problem we're both facing, but I had to ask the guy to calm down. The fact that my paypal is on the rocks and I've yet to setup a new one made me feel like a dude planning to cook amazing meals, but with no kitchen to use. I'm pretty happy that E 2 has the positive programming in it, because I'm generally optimistic and purposeful even when things have been a shit storm. I get that I'm rebuilding and healing for bigger stuff that's coming - which is all stuff I'm generally asking for - but holy crap this stuff has been intense.

There was even a period right before the energy spikes where i felt emotionally tense and agitated out of no where. I had to take an extra long walk just to shake it off. I really don't like feeling that way (who does?), but I know this is all for the better. Go through the grinder to go for the gold, right?

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-07-2016

E 2.0 Day 43

I can definitely tell this month is about clearing out the old and rebuilding with the new.

My most favorite headphones broke this morning from some random accident while i was sleeping. This follows from when my speakers stopped working, as i use both the headphones and speakers so I attribute this to E 2 clearing house.

I also had a business friend reveal himself today in a way that i didn't expect. One of his products was supposed to be amazing beyond words and comprehension, but when i got my hands on it i literally laughed out loud. No substance, no content. If that's his true idea of value and "really delivering" then we don't need to know each other. It's incredibly curious how that turned out.

On a positive note I discovered a nice meditation that will help me clear away past limiting beliefs and 'contracts' that no longer serve me. I will be using this over the next few weeks to see how much the road opens and i can push forward with new projects (the copy biz).

Right now there's a lot riding on me staying or switching away from E 2 after this 2nd month eclipses. I know there's going to be more cleared away if i stick with E 2 for a 3rd month, but part of me is definitely pushing to get back on BASE right after the 2nd month. So I'm not sure what to do right now.

I'll probably meditate and ask the universe for a clear sign for the best possible route. I have a feeling that the remainder of the year is going to be far different than how it began, but that's something i was asking the universe for anyway.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-11-2016

E 2.0 Day 47

This is roughly halfway through 3 months of use, or very close to the end of a 2 month run. I haven't yet decided if I'll be continuing for another month or not. I do feel as if there is a bit more to clear out, so 3 months would be ideal, but i really need to get back on with BASE since I feel that programming slipping a bit now.

Technically these past 47 days have been the most intense I've experienced since building and starting my traffic biz with BASE. If I'm going onward with 3 months, i can't even imagine what else ill be clearing out within the next 49 days. I just hope blockages and various limitations will have been cleared so i can get rolling with my copy biz, which is literally right around the corner to get started.

So there's a ton going on right now. My traffic biz has been kind of stagnant considering how much growth I've experienced for every other month this year. The recent paypal limitation didn't help that at all, but the new account will be setup soon enough.

I really don't know why i feel so conflicted about using E 2 for another month. It should be a relatively simple / easy decision but something deep inside is resisting the urge to continue with it.

It's also confusing because i consciously get that the more i use it the better off i'll be, so i don't get why i feel so odd about wanting to keep on with it. Wouldn't i want to make myself better off long term? Somehow i think there's an internal struggle with E 2 attempting to clear all the old beliefs that no longer serve me. It's like an internal confusion i can't quite put my finger on, but i know something is wrong. I'm just hoping that sticking with E 2 is the answer - it just has to be.

But I will definitely be using BASE again just so i can hammer in those positive entrepreneurial attributes as I rev up the engine on my copy biz. The rest of this year feels so fantastically different from how it begin...it's just ridiculous.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-13-2016

E 2.0 Day 49

The pros and cons of sticking with E2 for 2 rather than 3 months are more apparent now.

I had two moments of reflection, one while i was walking my dog and another while i was driving, which proves that i have not forgiven my ex for some of damage i still hold from our relationship (from 3+ years ago).

While this sucks and does literally mean that i would have to stick with E2 for at least 3 months, my business mind is slipping a bit (motivation and general fire to kick ass) and that BASE refresher needs to happen soon.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. If i switch over to BASE after 2 months E2 i'm likely to still have those issues against my ex which will take a lot longer to sort out BUT i can tackle my new biz with fresh energy and give that the best shot i can.

So 3 months then onto BASE to sort out emotional issues and have biz possibly suffer a bit OR 2 months and then onto BASE but likely not resolve some deep issues.

If it's even remotely an option i might even use E2 part way into the third month then just cut it when i feel i've had enough. I don't know what consequences would come of not fulfilling the third cycle of 32 days, but I'm at my wits end here.

I'm really not sure what to do.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Raz - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 09:14 PM)heavysm Wrote: E 2.0 Day 49

The pros and cons of sticking with E2 for 2 rather than 3 months are more apparent now.

I had two moments of reflection, one while i was walking my dog and another while i was driving, which proves that i have not forgiven my ex for some of damage i still hold from our relationship (from 3+ years ago).

While this sucks and does literally mean that i would have to stick with E2 for at least 3 months, my business mind is slipping a bit (motivation and general fire to kick ass) and that BASE refresher needs to happen soon.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. If i switch over to BASE after 2 months E2 i'm likely to still have those issues against my ex which will take a lot longer to sort out BUT i can tackle my new biz with fresh energy and give that the best shot i can.

So 3 months then onto BASE to sort out emotional issues and have biz possibly suffer a bit OR 2 months and then onto BASE but likely not resolve some deep issues.

If it's even remotely an option i might even use E2 part way into the third month then just cut it when i feel i've had enough. I don't know what consequences would come of not fulfilling the third cycle of 32 days, but I'm at my wits end here.

I'm really not sure what to do.

Hey heavysm. I experienced a better sense of emotional healing even after I stopped E2 and switched back to BASE. First, there was a carry over period of about a month, in which E2 seemed to to dig on without being played and despite BASE kicking back in. And second, the stuff that E2 loosened but was not able to dissolve yet seems to become a primary target of the E1 modules in BASE. Instead of having to uncover something, it works with what has already been uncovered.

All the best!

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 12:22 AM)Raz Wrote: Hey heavysm. I experienced a better sense of emotional healing even after I stopped E2 and switched back to BASE. First, there was a carry over period of about a month, in which E2 seemed to to dig on without being played and despite BASE kicking back in. And second, the stuff that E2 loosened but was not able to dissolve yet seems to become a primary target of the E1 modules in BASE. Instead of having to uncover something, it works with what has already been uncovered.

All the best!

That's really good to hear. I've decided to do 2 months E2 then switch over to BASE.

I had an extra long walk just now and a few lightening flashes of insight occurred to me that I'm not sure why i didn't consider before. Now that i know what problems i need to get over, I just need to concentrate and manifest a solution for it. This has worked for pretty much everything else I've targeted, so I'm confident that even without E2 guiding me I'll be able to easily surmount this current road block and move on.

It has also occurred to me to mention that Ben edited one of my earlier BASE posts because i mentioned an aspect of my current manifestation system, but it breaks rule 4 and so i can't specifically mention here on the forum.

So if it ever appears that I'm being annoyingly vague about what I'm actually doing in my manifestation process / experiments it's only because I'd prefer not to be warned and possibly banned lol It is what is it is, but it's a serious pity that i can't share this with the forum (it would help a lot of you in MANY different ways - not just talking about you Raz).

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-14-2016

E 2.0 Day 50

Damn, I am legit excited about returning back to BASE with all the new tools and clearing I've done. I have also decided to start a new journal since this one got a bit busy with the E2 talk. So once BASE starts, new journal starts, and i can enjoy a completely fresh start (though this will technically be round 2 for BASE).

It's a bit crazy how fast things can change on E2. One day I can be pensive and wondering how the hell i'm going to fix myself emotionally, then in a flash the insight comes and all appears well.

Knowing that BASE is mere days away, using E2 is a bit like chewing on glass. There is no motivation and drive to really get out and do stuff. The upside is that the fear, guilt and shame crap has pretty much subsided so I have found I am able to concentrate more and for longer periods. I can also get myself to do small but essential things quickly which gets them out of my way.

I compare this to finding time to clean the house and really get things spotless. But that report i need to deliver and edit for my client? It can waaaait. What's the rush?

That's not the attitude i want to go forward with, but somehow in my healing process that's just how things have been.

14 days more to go on E2 though. Like wearing a cast and trying to itch a scratch. Can't wait till it comes off!

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-16-2016

E 2.0 Day 52

Though there are a lot of positives to E2 there are also some notable negatives...

I've just realized that my mental agility and general ability to process information and react quickly has diminished slightly.

This is evident in my reduced ability to play chess, going from a 1600 rating to about 1250 over the past 2 months. i didn't see this until just now, likely because E2 is supposed to work on the subconscious rather than conscious mind, but damn.

I'm guessing / hoping it's more of an unintended side effect. Overall it's a little surprising and would be a good thing to fix up later with E 3.0 in 6G, whenever that might happen.

This might also explain the relative slowness of my business for the past 2 - 3 weeks. It just doesn't feel the same right now.

To be fair, life in general doesn't feel the same but I guess that's somewhat to be expected with something like E2.

12 more days left (my earlier estimation way inaccurate). God help me Tongue

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ncbeareatingman - 07-17-2016

I've expereinced and noticed this in my world too Heavysm. GOOD GOOD POINTS. something for Shannon to be aware in the next go round fer shure. good post. excellent observations. good man!
Heavysm.
PLEASE NOTE these expereinces.. coz when the time comes for upgrades for E3 WE'VE have got to mention these things as helpful feedback for Shannon,then. I'd said hey man here area coupla things we need added to E2 come Up grade time to E3...
#1) the ability to get shit done when we NEED to git shit done and heal and regen'erate and stay healed and regen'ed along the way WHILE we git nessasasy shit done .
#2) That NO matter little or how much we've listened to E2E3 that we can rest/sleep as needed regardless without it keeping us away for an hour or more trying to get to sleep. this will help with other such 5/5G 6G programs as well.
so we defintely need to be 'on it' when the time comes for upgrades. thanx man. excellent post and progress. Keith.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-17-2016

E 2.0 Day 53

I got one of the clearest signs today that I need to stick with E2 at least until the end of this month.

One of the most emotionally taxing and exhausting days came from helping my father move. It wasn't just moving him that put me out, but the fact that so little on his end was planned and arranged.

I can use all the tense words here: frustration, bewilderment, disappointment, irritation, exasperation, annoyance etc etc etc. I feel all that at once right now and it doesn't feel good.

His new place isn't available when he thought it might be (today as i moved him) and he cut ties with the old place so that is no longer an option. That's not a very good combination for a move. All i can say is thank God he's close to his church so they can help him out. He'll also be crashing at my place as need be, but I am quit upset with him that he told me everything was sorted when clearly almost nothing was.

Now i also see new long term vision and goals for my business. I will likely be the only one in my family going in to the next few decades who will have the financial power to do anything. Making sure my parents, and to a lesser degree my siblings, are alright will be a top priority. It has to be because they're not making it on their own and that scares me a bit.

Obviously this adds pressure to my situation to do well, but really, there's no other option. No one else can or is willing to do it.

That in itself was a relatively harsh realization as i lugged around boxes of my dads stuff. I will be pressured and pushed to my limits as i live along side my parents, and saddened beyond reason when they pass. This is a very curious world we live in. So emotionally taxing at times.

**Trying to figure out when I should switch over to BASE from E2 was one of my manifestation experiments, by the way. The universe responded with the answer as a bold Las Vegas style neon sign.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ncbeareatingman - 07-17-2016

YOU've GOT THE POWER SPIRITUAL WARRIOR. LOAD YOUR ARROW AND kick some ass. IN the mean time the cool water await for a dip in the pool of refreshment and restoration for you mind heart and spirit. remember those clearings we talked about as possibilities.even the basic one will come in handy.
blessings and light yer gonna land on your feet. hang in. Keith.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-19-2016

E 2.0 Day 55

I now see that my business mindset has slipped in proportion to the amount that I have listened to E2.

Back in May and early June when BASE was most fresh in my mind my goals were about 10x what I feel i am capable of right now. I know this is E2 mending the ship and taking things easy, so this isn't an easy time for a number of reasons. I don't like taking things easy and planning to just 'get by'. It feels really frustrating that I have to settle for slightly less right now simply because I'm in the healing process rather than pushing, growing and achieving. In some ways it flat out sucks because I know I am capable of at least 10x more.

Right now I am taking it day by day to see when E2 signals that i can switch off and start BASE. Once my copywriting coach gives me the okay to take on my first paid client, that's when BASE starts regardless, which should be around early August.

One of the analogies I'm envisioning right now is taking your car into the mechanic for unknown problems you need figured out. But as each week passes there's more that gets uncovered and needs to be fixed. You can't get your car back until everything is working well and it's hell trying to find alternative forms of transportation for this long.

I can't wait to get back to normal.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ffaux - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 03:03 AM)heavysm Wrote: E 2.0 Day 55

I now see that my business mindset has slipped in proportion to the amount that I have listened to E2.

Back in May and early June when BASE was most fresh in my mind my goals were about 10x what I feel i am capable of right now. I know this is E2 mending the ship and taking things easy, so this isn't an easy time for a number of reasons. I don't like taking things easy and planning to just 'get by'. It feels really frustrating that I have to settle for slightly less right now simply because I'm in the healing process rather than pushing, growing and achieving. In some ways it flat out sucks because I know I am capable of at least 10x more.

Right now I am taking it day by day to see when E2 signals that i can switch off and start BASE. Once my copywriting coach gives me the okay to take on my first paid client, that's when BASE starts regardless, which should be around early August.

One of the analogies I'm envisioning right now is taking your car into the mechanic for unknown problems you need figured out. But as each week passes there's more that gets uncovered and needs to be fixed. You can't get your car back until everything is working well and it's hell trying to find alternative forms of transportation for this long.

I can't wait to get back to normal.

If it helps you I've been releasing my desire for money lately spurred by AM6. Letting them go has made me feel a lot clearer, EHPRA 2.0 might make you feel clearer too and then your motivation for wanting to make money might change and you might reevaluate your priorities for the better just like I have.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 04:31 AM)ffaux Wrote: If it helps you I've been releasing my desire for money lately spurred by AM6. Letting them go has made me feel a lot clearer, EHPRA 2.0 might make you feel clearer too and then your motivation for wanting to make money might change and you might reevaluate your priorities for the better just like I have.

My stance on money has relaxed slightly but the feeling is slightly at odds with starting a business and having the motivation of doing well and making money pushing me forward.

It has definitely made me less edgy about using my money and investing it on long term things (my copywriting coaching, for example) but i wonder if that's a bit of bleed over from BASE because my abundance was only expanding as i continued onward to each stage.

Overall it's curious that everything has happened the way it has. E2 will likely be my first testimonial i give for Shannon, so there's no doubt that it has supplied me with a ton of benefits over these past 55+ days.