Subliminal Talk
Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-16-2016

E 2.0 Day 22 continued...

As i got home at the end of the day I received a piece of mail which was alarmingly indicative of my clearing and "letting go of the past" phase I'm in right now.

It was a letter from my ex father in law (ex girl friends dad...I was very close to both of her parents). It was a simple card wishing me well, thanking me for being in his daughters life and stating that he knows I'll go on to do great things.

I haven't spoken to this guy in about 3 years, so it was a bit chilling to receive a piece of mail from him, though the letter was very positive.

As ncbeareatingman told me a few weeks ago, it feels like I'm on a slingshot ready to be propelled into some crazy and exciting new experiences. There will be no turning back soon, but that's a blessing more than a hindrance.

By far, though, E 2 is the most explosive sub I've ever tried...BASE doesn't even come close to the revelations I'm experiencing with E 2 right now. I literally feel it changing my life for the better as each day goes on.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - chaosvrgn - 06-17-2016

Kind sir, you just sold a copy of E2. Gonna impulse buy it in a few days and run it after I finish AM6.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-18-2016

(06-15-2016, 03:49 PM)spiritman Wrote: I will be getting my Rejuvenizer tomorrow, I can't wait to see what this thing does and how it can help with my manifestation process.

well spirit man did you get the darn thing and how is it for you Man!!??? inquiring hearts and minds wanna know. HeavySm is kicking ass and taking names with all this stuff !!

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-18-2016

E 2.0 Day 24

So here the resistance and more clearing comes into play.

Right now things are not pleasant. And i mean specifically right now as i woke up to write this.

I had one consulting client from 6+ months ago put in a dispute for about $1500 for services that are technically supposed to be non-refundable. So I'm dealing with that right now *sigh*

I also have random and severe intestinal pain causing me to have diarrhea from almost everything that i eat. I have family visiting and this is NOT something fun to deal with when i have company to entertain.

Right now my manifestation experiments are clashing with the resistance of E 2. There's no telling how long this will last. I think the fact that E 2 has the Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude script is really helping me right now. I know that over a year ago prior to BASE and LTU I would not be so resolute right now.

So to sum things up from the last few days...my hands are cut up from random incidents i don't remember, I have a rather large dispute in my paypal from an irate customer who's literally hell bent on causing the most damage possible, and I have this stomach crap to balance everything out (12+ trips to the bathroom in one night - sheesh!).

I'm now aiming for 3 - 6 months on E 2 possibly depending on how things turn out. Less than one month in and this has been the most intense mental house cleaning I've ever experienced in my life. BUT it should be very much worth the effort pretty soon. Until then, however...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-18-2016

so sorry to hear HeavySM about all this stuff adding up and spreading out.... I will leave you a private message on A recommendation to help ease up and smooth out some of this stuff. hope ya feel better soon. hang in. Keith.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-18-2016

E 2.0 Day 24 continued...

So after a nice nap (i've been on the toilet again - so no energy) I realized a nice way i can recoup the $1500 i just lost...hopefully by the end of the month. I'm guessing the stomach pains will subside within a day or so, and the resistance will take another form within the coming weeks.

To be clear, this new $1500 insight is over and above anything i had going before. It feels like cosmic timing in a way because it's just fitting together so perfectly right now and the money amounts match pretty much down to the penny. My little side gig for $1500 is only valued at about that amount. I can only reduce the amount that i charge; asking for more might not be possible. It feels like the universe is looking out for me, and that's a nice uplift to the day.

But now gotta be off to the bathroom again *bows out*

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-21-2016

E 2.0 Day 27

Well there's some change and resistance right now.

My paypal account has just been limited due to the dispute that put my account into negative balance. So I have to create a third account now, just so i can have my own account that's not connected with my business partner. What fun this is! (not)

But i know it's E 2 kicking ass and shifting reality for me. My rebirth is coming soon and i'm guessing my life will be hardcore copywriting, fiction writing or some other combination thereof going into the future.

It's been crazy this entire month considering that changes have been coming so hard and so fast. I manifested another goal today. It was just a small goal, but it helps me know that my attraction / manifestation efforts are still working.

Right now I am tuned into safely creating another business entity with which i can use to create another paypal account (the limited account was under my personal name - so a new account under business should be just fine).

The funny part about all of this is that I'm just going to let my old paypal account go down, including the dispute, so either paypal will be paying that dispute or the buyer just won't be getting any $$ by default. Very interesting how this has all played out.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-25-2016

E 2.0 Day 32

This past month has been pretty intense.

I'm more resilient and collected now, but technically I'm still going through resistance and a lot of challenges. If i had gone through these same challenges while on BASE, I'd likely be a nervous wreck. Yeah, it's been pretty bad.

I have something like a dream journal i write online, but for some reason I think resistance is even preventing me from accessing that. I just can't access anything in there past this month, which tells me I likely need to let go of a lot of my past (i used to dream and write a lot about past conflict). I've also never experienced a site glitch like that for my dream journal (3+ years of use), so there's something odd going on right now internally with E 2.

E 2 appears to be hitting really deep points such as losing my paypal account (pretty much gone - it's limited and I'm just letting it go at this point), fears about success and acceptance, pleasing others, loving and accepting myself, and a whole host of other things.

I don't want to have to deal with a lot of this on-going recurring crap over the next few years as I expand, which is why I'm pretty much geared up to use E 2 for 3 - 6 months. I'm tired of being tired, of running into mental blockages and past bs that hold me back. My goals are intended to accelerate me forward, but I can't do that if i have bunch of invisible anchors holding me down.

I believe it was on LTU or BASE (can't remember now) but my dog had chewed through part of my speaker wire that i play the silent track on. Well that wire has finally given up after a good 9+ months of use while partially broken, so I've ordered a new speaker that'll hopefully be in by Monday.

Be assured that if E 2 affects you a lot, if you have a lot of garbage that needs to be cleared out, if you're even relatively sensitive or an emotional person, then when the resistance and change comes with E 2 it can pour out in basketball sized friggin pieces of hail. I've asked for change and universe answered with the great flood, washing all the past bs away. The problem is that i can't swim very well, so all these challenges have been driving me nuts. I literally just have to weather the storm, and the new storms headed my way, of which I know there are a few still to come.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-26-2016

for inspiration...wink ..raise eye brow:-)
This is my testimonial on Lighthealing.com about the Luggage(doubles as grocery rejuvenizer's)

"I found in my usage of the four Luggage Rejuvenizers that I recently purchased over the holidays, I am very pleased with them. I find that when dropping them in the grocery bags and leaving them in there for at least the alloted 10 minutes, as directed, that the food 'feels brighter' after 'soaking in' the Rejuvenizer energy. I know that sounds weird, but it’s true. I also would like to say that the combination of having the Circuit Rejuvenizer installed, and using the Luggage Rejuvenizers for my groceries, the food in the fridge stays a lot fresher longer and tastes much, much better. I’ve been pleasantly surprised and very impressed with the ongoing results. Even my appetite has improved! Having all of the different Rejuvenizers (Personal, Travel, Indoor, Pet, etc.) installed, has changed my life over time and definitely well worth the price...understatement!"

—K.M.
Consultant, Raleigh N.C.

someone else testimonal(s)

What owners are saying about Cell Phone Rejuvenizers®

"I've tried several of the cell phone shields out there. Yours was, by far, the most effective I've found. The benefits of the others seemed negligible to me. Yours made such a radical difference. When I would use my cell phone, it felt like it was caving my ear drum in. Your product has eliminated that experience totally. I don't notice any negative effects anymore. After spending tons of money and trying anything I could get my hands on, it was great to find something that is truly effective."
—B.M., Albuquerque, New Mexico,
Massage Therapist
What owners are saying about Travel Rejuvenizers®
Return to Top of Page

"Since getting the Travel Rejuvenizer, I have had four near misses with other cars, and not one single collision. One time, it was nothing but a total miracle that we weren't hit!! We had pulled out into an intersection after our light turned green, and all of a sudden, we were directly in the path of a van that had run the red light at full speed. There was NO WAY this van was not going to hit us! But somehow, incredibly enough, it missed us! The Travel Rejuvenizer really works!"
—T.C., Sr. Vice President. Corporate Development
Atlanta, GA, USA

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-27-2016

E 2.0 Day 33

It appears that the first day of the second month has been significant.

My latest manifestation experiment of the past week or so has been to yield a state of being where most of my problems - if not all of them - would be trivialized so that I could thinking clearly and plan long term for my business.

I've sort of shifted into that mindset today, and it feels pretty good. I do a walking meditation while i walk my dog and I clearly felt the number 6 was important. I saw the number in my business in various ways and i felt a rush of empowerment. That to me is a very strong sign to concentrate on.

So over second half of this year I'll be pushing my new copywriting business to income goals that revolve around sixes. So $6k a month, then $16k, then $60k up and up and up until it no longer resonates with me.

To be clear these are long term goals stretched out over the next few years, though I feel it's clear that achieving even larger amounts is reasonable.

I have another manifestation tool I'll be playing around with soon, so that's incredibly exciting and I can't wait for that (thanks to ncbeareartingman).

The only thing keeping me back from really exploding out right now is my copywriting coaching. It's been very tedious so far. I get one module roughly once per week and there are 18 modules. I've asked my coach if we can go a little faster, but he has his own schedule that I just have to deal with for now. I'm only half way through the program, yet whenever he gives me homework via email I finish it and send it back within the hour he gives it to me. I don't know if that's being too aggressive, eager or whatever I just want to consume, digest and get on with it. Maybe I'm just more determined / committed than his other students, who knows.

I just know that if I apply the same work ethic to my copywriting business as I did to my traffic business this sh!ts going to explode and leave a damn crater. I'm loading the rocket and just waiting to be cleared for launch. Even without BASE I feel like a raging bull ready to tear this new industry apart. Fear appears to be what keeps my peers away from being aggressive and proactive (in any business, not just copywriting or traffic), but somehow with E 2 that's not really a problem for me Wink

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-27-2016

awesome HeavySm... YOU wait until that 'other tool'(wink wink) shows up... you'll be flying in your dreams and creating from 'the otherside" while yer over there at night,even in your dreams you'll be putting shit together t manifest here in the physical world,as well. as the saying goes its gonna be OFF da chain fella. Just wait. IM so excited and jazzed for you around all of this... the hyper fuel is coming shortly,for the rocket to blast off... I dont see you being too agressive at all...I see you as an excellent student whose determined and pro active to git the shit done,handel it and get the faulk on with the git on with! Man. thats all. yer doing great.
when We talk next remind of the 11thelement and I'll lay that out for ya heavysm...yet another excellent tool that is totally in harmony with your life E2,Intrasound and the rejuvenier and will not derail any one of them.... I have the 11th element missive wedged between two of my three intrasound panels and its amped up my intentional goals. more later its damn near 1 am. peace and more power to ya heavy-"D" :-) Keith.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-29-2016

E 2.0 Day 35

I had a pretty lengthy and vivid visualization /dream this morning about an hour before sun rise.

I couldn't sleep the whole night and suddenly I was seeing my projected self working through the remainder of the year and beyond. I had a safe assurance that my income goals over the years will only grow higher and expand, but that i will be facilitated in achieving my goals. So that's both reassuring and helpful.

Over the past week I wanted to manifest either a connection or something to teach me how to reel in high paying clients into my copywriting biz. I got that answer last night in the form of a course I am currently going through which describes how to go from making $500 - $1k per project to easily over $8 - 15k over night. I am very happy to have attracted this, because if i can properly execute and master the material i won't have to do another coaching program after the current one to find clients.

I feel that E 2 is still cleaning out the house, but this month will be targeting different issues i can't consciously detect yet.

One thing i really enjoy right now is my emotional balance and connectedness to shifting my reality as i see fit. I also feel that the module of E 2 which causes users to stick with the program until fully healed is really working. I have no desire to drop E 2 until I feel completely ready to move on, and that might not be until the end of the year, if not later.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - DisneylandUSA - 06-29-2016

Yes, I agree with you about E2 'cleaning out the house.' Nice testimony you have on your progress with this Subliminal Smile

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 06-30-2016

E 2.0 Day 36

One of my more passive manifestation experiments yielded an interesting result today.

I wanted to know if anyone close to me had been talking behind my back and a close friend was randomly exposed. It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, but it was still negative, so generally it was a bit surprising.

This is someone whom i helped over the past 2 years during their darkest times. In defense of this person, they are horribly unbalanced and still going though dark times. But it's interesting to know they like to bite the hand that helps, or at least I'd like to think I've been helping.

I've also been introduced to more potential tools to help me manifest at light speed. A psychic friend I met up with asked me if I had been doing some clearing on my end, because I apparently feel lighter with cleaner energy now. I've only known this friend for about 6 months, but that little difference in time revealed a lot.

On a business note, I am getting a cheap prepaid phone in the mail so that will allow me to create the new paypal account very soon. June was a bitch to deal with, so I seriously hope July and onward have smoother clearing cycles for me.