Subliminal Talk
Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 05:30 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: The stage 7 isn't meant to be use as the last stage, the stage 6 is the last stage. A lot of people misunderstand the 7th Stage which is a refresher. It is meant for people who didn't use the whole sets for a long time and want to refresh the programming without doing every stage from the beginning. That being said you should use the 7 stage only if you had very good results with the sub and most of the time it's almost impossible in only 1 run. 3 times is the recommended minimum before you should be able to use the refresher (7th stage).

Example: I did AM5 and AM6, I had some decent results with them but when I used the 7th stage AM6 It felt like too much for me and I stopped after 5 day. Same thing happened with someone using SM3 7th Stage after only one run.

Thanks for clearing that up.

It makes sense because even the 5 or so hours I was using stage 7 by accident felt like my brain was literally being maxed out. I was starting to get a little anxious about using it because it would have likely meant weeks of resistance.

But I have no problems re-running the six stages over the next few years. The only other sub I am looking to use is the writers all-in-one, and that looks like something for 2016 and beyond. So I have plenty of time to work with BASE, which is ideal anyway.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - 4Kingdoms - 11-07-2015

@heavysm
You made no mention of it, unless I missed it.
Did you upgrade to BASE 2.1 when it was released?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6056.html

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-08-2015

(11-07-2015, 08:12 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @heavysm
You made no mention of it, unless I missed it.
Did you upgrade to BASE 2.1 when it was released?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6056.html

Yep, I have it. It was the act of deleting 2.0 from my player and uploading the new 2.1 that caused the stage 7 usage mistake. I still have no idea how that happened considering I'm pretty mindful about my actions, but there ya go.

I enjoy the unexpected reduction of each track from 80 min to 60 min. It makes it a lot easier to loop on consistent intervals. BASE is great anyway, but I'm enjoying the shorter tracks.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - soulfly1 - 11-08-2015

(11-03-2015, 05:30 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: The stage 7 isn't meant to be use as the last stage, the stage 6 is the last stage. A lot of people misunderstand the 7th Stage which is a refresher. It is meant for people who didn't use the whole sets for a long time and want to refresh the programming without doing every stage from the beginning. That being said you should use the 7 stage only if you had very good results with the sub and most of the time it's almost impossible in only 1 run. 3 times is the recommended minimum before you should be able to use the refresher (7th stage).

Example: I did AM5 and AM6, I had some decent results with them but when I used the 7th stage AM6 It felt like too much for me and I stopped after 5 day. Same thing happened with someone using SM3 7th Stage after only one run.

The advice given here is completely wrong.

Shannon stated Stage7 in BASE 2.1 can be used as a 'cruiser' stage, meaning it can be used indefinitely till it's purpose has been achieved. So it should be considered as a stage in and of itself.

Heavysm: Would you say your income levels have gone up since starting BASE ?

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 03:48 PM)soulfly1 Wrote: The advice given here is completely wrong.

Shannon stated Stage7 in BASE 2.1 can be used as a 'cruiser' stage, meaning it can be used indefinitely till it's purpose has been achieved. So it should be considered as a stage in and of itself.

Heavysm: Would you say your income levels have gone up since starting BASE ?

I just know that when i used Stage 7 it felt like i was using a 7G sub on steroids. I can completely believe that 2 or 3 more runs of BASE would be needed to acclimate myself to the 7th stage...regardless of it being a cruiser stage. What i felt was more like traveling at mach speed where my brain could hardly handle reality - incredibly intense experience.

I don't know if it even counts to say that my income has multiplied since I started BASE when things weren't very good for me.

Right before LTU i was making just enough to pay bills and do a few small projects in my business. This caused me to look to writing and publishing books because it was pretty much just an investment of time and I would finally learn photoshop to make book covers (kindle book publishing).

For November I can easily see pulling in about $5k revenue and roughly $2 - 3k profit from my business. And that's only around 60 - 75 days into this new business. The revenue for this month alone is like 3.5 times higher than my profit in my other businesses because, as previously mentioned, they weren't doing so well earlier in the year.

My goal into January and around April is plow through $10k going upwards to $20 - 30k. If that sounds unreasonable, it's not. I've already connected with some of the big players in my industry who push $15 - 40k a month, and I'm incredibly happy to have made those connections. These guys/gals don't mess around, and neither do I.

So, in a big way I can say that doing BASE in just these past 105ish days, the tremendous mindset shift that has occurred has made almost all the difference for me.

I'm guessing that the income multiplier when I've completed the second run of BASE will be around 33.5 times my original income, so something around a 3000+ % increase. That's where the rudders of this ship are aimed at, anyway lol

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - soulfly1 - 11-09-2015

Nice to hear. definately possible !

What segment of the IM branche are you in ? If I read correctly you arent really creating your own products, but rather selling traffic ?

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 03:43 PM)soulfly1 Wrote: Nice to hear. definately possible !

What segment of the IM branche are you in ? If I read correctly you arent really creating your own products, but rather selling traffic ?

For now I am not revealing exactly what my industry is, though it could include IM because a few of my clients have IM related offers.

And i do have my own products. This allows me to have a customer base, which also adds another dimension to my business as i ask them questions to further create other products and services that they'd like to see in the industry.

So I am an information product vendor, traffic and sales funnel consultant (i charge to fix my clients sales pages and funnels), traffic provider and soon *possibly* coach for bigger business projects for others to replicate what I've done.

This has gone from a relatively simple venture to something much much bigger in an incredibly short amount of time. Others in a similar position to mine took 3 - 5 months to get here. I'm not even at my 2nd month in the industry yet, which is pretty crazy.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Shannon - 11-12-2015

Interesting that you're getting such massive speed and basically innovating the industry already. That reminds me a lot of my own use of the program, although overall my approach has been much slower because of external forces beyond my control, which in later years have been disengaging one by one. I remember when I was just floored at how obviously in error a lot of what was being done when I showed up on the scene was, how blatantly the solution was obvious and what people were willing to pay for my work in the beginning, in a good way. BASE even in 3G was great for me, and made me a lot of changes that have propelled this business and kept it alive and growing even years later after I stopped using it. I think you're going to find that BASE 2.1/5G magnifies that effect not only for speed, but impact. When we get back our affiliate program, sounds like you'd do well marketing BASE! lol

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - AlphaMind - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 01:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: When we get back our affiliate program...

I sincerely and genuinely hope affiliate program will work. Better and less to no chance of cheating.

Imagine, a massive army of BASE user promoting your products Shannon. Win-win Heart

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 01:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: Interesting that you're getting such massive speed and basically innovating the industry already. That reminds me a lot of my own use of the program, although overall my approach has been much slower because of external forces beyond my control, which in later years have been disengaging one by one. I remember when I was just floored at how obviously in error a lot of what was being done when I showed up on the scene was, how blatantly the solution was obvious and what people were willing to pay for my work in the beginning, in a good way. BASE even in 3G was great for me, and made me a lot of changes that have propelled this business and kept it alive and growing even years later after I stopped using it. I think you're going to find that BASE 2.1/5G magnifies that effect not only for speed, but impact. When we get back our affiliate program, sounds like you'd do well marketing BASE! lol

What's interesting is that in some of the marketing facebook groups i am in, there are about 50 members and of those members perhaps 20 or so active with whom i collaborate with on a continual basis.

I'm sure i can get at least 10 of those people to buy under my link, especially if I showed them this thread. They're dying to know how the f#@$ i grew so fast when some of them have been in the industry a over a year but don't have my growth. It's pretty bizarre, to be honest. Almost as if a bit of *magic* was involved...TongueBig Grin:angel:

Today was a pretty crucial day because I just had a single client put in an order of over 1000 clicks, meaning that this my first $1,000 day ($1102 to be exact).

[Image: 1000_day.jpg]

Many have gotten to that point in their marketing/ business journeys eventually, but it just happens that I got to mine in exactly 54 days from starting. No words describe that. The speed and 'impact' I have created (you'll soon see why that word is particularly special to me) is remarkable in too many ways to count.

I almost don't want my other business friends to know about my journey with these subs. Keep the secret hidden under the rug, so to speak. I don't know though, it's just been really fun to see them scratching their heads to figure how how the heck I've been doing my stuff.

One thing i know for sure is that there will be that percent of my friends, no matter how close or casual, who will be heavy skeptics regardless of my results or whatever. They're likely to not even try the free subs offered, merely scoffing at the idea that subliminals can have such an affect.

I know that's true because i revealed my sub usage to a close friend, and he rejected the idea straight out. I just asked him to try it out and all i got back was..."hmmm, i see". Does my reluctance to share these golden subs with others makes sense now? Why tell others of my adventures here when they'll just roll their eyes and pat me on the head like I'm some grade school child?

*sigh* I don't see it as my place to force the eyes of others to open. Of course I'd love them to, but to force them? Nah, I'm fine.

One of my objectives once I get back into writing is to wrap deep and entrancing fiction around deep life and profound philosophical lessons. We tend to remember that which we find entertaining, controversial, silly, horrible, or otherwise emotional provoking in some way. That's where I'll be headed after the traffic business floats on cloud nine (does extraordinarily well and i can reinvest in marketing my books).

I'm pretty happy that I have mentally outlined my plan of attack going into the next few years. I've never been really successful with that, but now it seems the road is clearer than ever. How nice Tongue

(stage 4 day 22)

*reminder for Shannon to PLEASE do All-in-one Writers 5G*

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - AlphaRomeo - 11-12-2015

Hey,
Great to read your journal and to see you are having such an awesome results so fast. I will start my BASE 2.1 journey pretty soon...and will probably keep the journal on the forum for the first time. I have a long entrepreneurial background, but have not yet achieved the kind of success I want and know I´m capable of having. Reading your journal makes me think BASE can be a tremendous help...keep it going man. I wish you a great success.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - maxx55 - 11-12-2015

All I can say is WOW! Keep it up! I use to do internet marketing back in high school, but I had a very hard time. It's phenomenal that you are getting such great results so FAST from BASE!

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-16-2015

Stage 4 day 25

I will be experimenting with only 3 hours of BASE while I sleep. Somehow my audio player turned off while I slept but I woke up mega refreshed and ready to kick some ass with only about 5 hours of sleep. Considering that a full night of BASE forces me to use up 8 – 10 hours with sleep, this might be a nice change.

I am preparing my special sales page for black Friday now. I’ll run a 3 day sale selling a new video course I’m currently recording and some traffic on the side as a bonus. I already have some customers who are ready to buy, so that’s a few sales pretty much already made.

Had a pretty nifty moment today when I had a client make about $1600 off my traffic, from roughly 300 clicks, which is phenomenal. 99% of other traffic providers DO NOT create those types of results normally, and my client kind enough to let me know of that while asking what on earth I’m doing beyond the scenes. ‘Tis a secret my friend.

Phase 2 of my business will start roughly after my black Friday sale. It’s assumed that I will have a serious amount of orders at that point which could potentially booked me out for the whole of December. Just consider that for a moment – some traffic providers have to beg for sales while I’m attracting customers almost effortlessly. We’re talking about essentially two separate universes in business structure and activity, yet we’re in the same freakin industry. Insane results? Yes, I think so.

Speaking specifically of BASE usage, I now tend to feel a cycle of about 3 – 5 days of solid positivity followed by about 1 – 2 days of passive self doubt, discomfort, and general emotional anxiety. I’m not quite sure what causes that little emotional dip, but I’m hoping it will smooth out going into stage 5 and 6.

Stage 5 is just a week away and technically it’s the same week as Thanksgiving and my big sale. I don’t particularly favor the fact that my sale coincides with the week of me starting a new level (inevitable discomfort and random shiznit going wrong *again*), but we’ll see what happens.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-17-2015

Stage 4 day 26

I had to take an extra long walk today because I really wanted to narrow down why I feel down and out every 1 – 2 days of each weekly cycle.

When reflecting over my goals I feel happy, but it dawned on me that I am not treating each day and week as its own solid period of goal reflection.

I am literally shooting for the moon going into this biz trying to outplay 98% of my competitors. But my big picture goals appear to be too much of a stretch on my subconscious right now. That doesn’t mean that I should let them go - no, quite the opposite. I need to embrace them but in a slightly different way than I’m doing now.

Right now I am shifting my focus from big picture leader of the industry to daily and weekly improvements just because thinking months and months ahead (I was honestly even thinking 1+ year from now) probably brings me too much out of the present moment and out of touch with what’s going on right here, right now.

This might be a crude example, but it happened, so whatever. I was on the toilet for about 20 minutes without realizing it yesterday. It was nothing particularly special, but I was in a dreamlike state contemplating tweaks and changes I could make to my current projects so they would yield faster results.

So there I am hunched over staring up at the walls rubbing my chin etching out mental diagrams of what I need to do and how to execute everything properly.

That might seem comical, but that was serious brainstorming.

I *think* the reason for the low periods of my current cycles is largely due not having ‘Think Like a Millionaire’ fully assimilated yet, so thinking big is slowly sinking in, but not quite a permanent part of my subconscious reality yet. So there’s plenty of resistance there kicking up. Oh yes sir, that’s for sure.

Reorganizing my goals for step-by-step growth might seem like a huge step back in a way, but I think that’s how my ascent can be more smoothly made, rather than in huge discomfort based leaps and falls.