Subliminal Talk
Virgin SM or WM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Virgin SM or WM (/Thread-Virgin-SM-or-WM)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Virgin SM or WM - robstar - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 01:33 AM)xcxcxc Wrote: To all the PUA Haters Wink

They like to point out the flaws in autonomously adhering to a script with regards to PUA techniques; you become a social
robot, not “yourself”; but from an opposite side, what you’re doing now, or have done, as an AFC is equally as scripted.
The only difference, and far more insidious, is that they’ve internalized these AFC “scripts” that society on whole has
conditioned into them as personal investments over the course of a lifetime.
After dropping your AFC mindset for a one based on self-interest, what happens? You probably began to see results. You
can hook up with women the caliber of which were previously unavailable to you, and all it took was replacing your
chump behavior and mentality with one of self-concern and self-priority. You might feel like an asshole,
people may say you’ve changed or accuse you of becoming bitter, or you’re being someone you’re not, but you couldn’t
argue with the results.

One of the biggest dangers of the PUA ideal is that it does nothing to address the root problem of AFCism (for lack of a
better term). AFCs don’t want to stop being AFCs. Largely, they just want their ONEitis (or their “dream girl”) to hook up
with them long-term and then drift back into a comfortable state of ‘just being themselves’.
Another very common occurrence is the “reformed” AFC who makes progress toward becoming more Game savvy, and as
a result gets his “dream girl”, only to lose her after reverting back to a Beta frame once he’s in an LTR with her. I’m not a
big fan of PUA founding father Ross Jefferies, but he did say something very profound once, he said “teaching PUA skills
to these chumps is like giving dynamite to children.”

This is what I mean by the process; you’re not going to be bulletproof and pass every shit-test ever thrown at you, but be
encouraged in knowing that because of your new awareness you’ll learn from what you do wrong and adjust for the next
time. There is no grand arrival moment when you know you’ve got it all down, you’re an Alpha, or if you don’t like that
term, there really is no definitive point at which you’ve fully internalized Game. You don’t get some certificate of Game
completion. You can, however, definitively change your thinking – it’s always on-going.

One thing I remind guys who spit the red pill back up is that there is
no going back. A lot of frustrated guys who discover Game and fail to apply it because they lack the social skills or they
convinced themselves that PUArtistry was their easy magic formula to **** the girl of their dreams, they tend to want to
regress back into the comfortable shell of their former ignorance of intergender social dynamics. Only they find that there
is no return. They see the truth in the what they’d been blind to no matter where they turn. The social interactions, the
feminization, the raw deal they’ve been conditioned to accept as normal – all of that subtly reminds them of the truth
they’re avoiding and they hate it. They become hostile to it.
I add this because it’s a very real danger for guys transitioning into internalizing positive masculinity. In the same respect
you now have become (or should become) more
sensitive to Game truths and the unplugged reality you now find yourself in. There’s a point of departure from what you
thought was normal to seeing the signs around you.
An easy illustration is really contemplating any gender related issue in popular media. You’ll hear a song, watch a sit-com,
overhear a conversation in the lunch room, and begin to realize how surrounded you are by basic presumptions of a
culture remade by feminine primacy. Understanding what your position in all of this is crucial to internalizing a new
mindset or backsliding into your old frame of thinking.

From "The Rationale Male"

A lot of the guys on this forum still seem to be blue pill so I'd say thats where all the pua-hate comes from. To them it looks like all these shallow guys who can't "genuinely love". Whereas to me, you can't genuinely love if you are possesive and that's what disney monogamy is built on.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - koshas - 07-26-2015

I have been through just about all the pua material out there,and I did not pay for any of it.
I found more than half of it is garbage,25 % more has some value to be had from it.

I liked the omega male program, not really pua but good program.
Black dragon ,day game blue print,Paul janka.no more mr. Nice guy,shut up and get a life.
There are some others .but there are some things to learn from a lot of people.

But using subliminals and changing yourself and beliefs is the best course.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Voytek - 07-26-2015

Also Carlos Xuma has realeased tons of resonable and mature stuff about being a man and healthy manly life attidute and how to build valuable relationships with women.

If you want to be a jerk and only f women on your right and left, it`s your choice. For me, it`s a waste of your time and energy. It`s better to devote this time and energy to built your life, to develope yourself and invite valuable people (women also Smile ) into your reality. I don`t recommend to change your life into sex life only, because it`ll damage you and may destroy anything that`s valuable into you and your life. And please, guys, don`t choke with your red pills. Tongue

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Voytek - 07-26-2015

One more thing, that`s why I chose WM. It helps you to create better life in general (with concentration on bringing high quality women into your life) and doesn`t make you sex machine like SM. So it seems to we`ve got blue and red pill from Shannon. I`ll definietly swallow this blue one soon. Smile

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Voytek - 07-27-2015

I read some journalnals and testimonials where users wrote that they actually do f them. It depends on you what will you do when you playfully interact with women but SM is better for that noble purpose that you`ve mentioned. Smile

RE: Virgin SM or WM - robstar - 07-27-2015

Sounds like SM pushes you to go for sex. Whereas with WM you get attraction but you have to pull the trigger.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Ryan - 07-27-2015

(07-26-2015, 08:09 AM)Voytek Wrote: One more thing, that`s why I chose WM. It helps you to create better life in general (with concentration on bringing high quality women into your life) and doesn`t make you sex machine like SM. So it seems to we`ve got blue and red pill from Shannon. I`ll definietly swallow this blue one soon. Smile

WM always made me feel GREAT! Very happy and outgoing, very optimistic and just high, a lot of the time. I want to do it again soon. If you do want sex but also meaningful relationships I believe WM & SM are a great combination.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Ryan - 07-27-2015

(07-27-2015, 05:11 AM)xcxcxc Wrote: from what i saw wm will only get you in friendzone with a lot of girls.... many guys report that they easily get into interactions with many women but they dont go to anywhere they dont **** them.... or make them their girlfriends i wouldnt choose wm its just not effectiv for its purpose....

WM doesn't friend zone you as the women are attracted they just aren't sexually pursuing you. SM is different in that regard. So for woman magnet, you do need to pull the trigger if you're just wanting to get sexual but the women you're attracting may not be just open to sexual relationships.

Ryan, thank you for final clarifications. It`s very valuable for people which doesn`t know main difference betwenn this two brilliant magnets. As I`ve written before, I`ll definietly go with WM. Period! Smile

It`s mostly up to you if you get friendzoned or not. If you don`t know how to deal with women, at least at basic level, you almost always get it. Subs are not golden fish, they only can make your ACTIONS (attidute and behaviour) more effective. Wanna get laid or GF, take an action, don`t just stare like wuss. Shannon many times wrote about guys who used SM and didn`t get laid due NO ACTION and lack of basic knowledge about `game`. And the funniest thing; they were complaining about SM`s effectiveness.

I read one testimoial (don`t remember this user name) and one journal (from AfzalG) about abudance of women and sex in those users lives but they were not only running WM but also taking `proper` action. They know basic rules of `the game` and act based on this knowledge. Secret knowledge for some guys, as we can see. No, I`m not talking about you, xcxcxc.

Yeah, my WM run will be experimentum crucis, but before I run it, I`ll redo AM6 to solidify foundations. May be Shannon release WM 3.0 until I finish my 2nd AM6 run. Who knows. Smile

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Voytek - 07-29-2015

Here is jimbobday WM`s testimonial which I`ve mentioned before:

Code:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3396.html

Nice results...

Enjoy! Smile