Subliminal Talk
Virgin SM or WM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Virgin SM or WM (/Thread-Virgin-SM-or-WM)

Pages: 1 2 3

Virgin SM or WM - jandro321 - 07-20-2015

Hello guys, I know this is my first post here, but I am not new to subliminalshop. I have been using AM6 for 2 runs now. I will be finishing my second run in September. The changes I experienced are rather amazing. But that is not what I want to talk about. I am 23 years old and am still a virgin, not that it bugs me anymore thanks to AM(used to be very ashamed of that, now I just don't care), but i still wish to be more sexual with women and eventually do it. As any man I wish to have sex, and I am asking you guys for advice. SM3 is more apealing to me, but I have read that WM is for guys with little experinece with women. The question is, which one do you think I should use?

RE: Virgin SM or WM - MadTheReaper - 07-20-2015

I ran WM2 and did not have sex at all.
Then I ran SM3 and lost my virginity within a month.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - CatMan - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:08 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: I ran WM2 and did not have sex at all.

Wow, awesome! Good for you.

I'm done stage 3 this week and I still haven't lost mine. Kudos to you man.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - AlphaRomeo - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 07:01 AM)jandro321 Wrote: Hello guys, I know this is my first post here, but I am not new to subliminalshop. I have been using AM6 for 2 runs now. I will be finishing my second run in September. The changes I experienced are rather amazing. But that is not what I want to talk about. I am 23 years old and am still a virgin, not that it bugs me anymore thanks to AM(used to be very ashamed of that, now I just don't care), but i still wish to be more sexual with women and eventually do it. As any man I wish to have sex, and I am asking you guys for advice. SM3 is more apealing to me, but I have read that WM is for guys with little experinece with women. The question is, which one do you think I should use?
Hey man, welcome to the forum and congrats of running AM twice. Amazing program isn´t it? Like you, I have not been posting very much on this forum either (I just don´t generally like to spend time of forums that much), but I am by no means totally new to Shannon´s subs. To answer your question; it depends. First of, I am not sure where did you read that WM is for guys with little experience with women but I think it used to be on AM sales page on FAQ section,"...what after AM.." that WM would be recommended in that case. Now, it was written in time when SM was version 2 and AM was version 5 and neither of those included OGSF (Overcome Guild, Shame and Fear) script but WM did. That script is very powerful and addresses the vast majority of issues that are causing the limits/issues that men might have in regards of getting intimate with women.

Now, AM being in version 6 and SM version 3 they both contain that script and since you have been running AM6 (which btw has shortened version of ERPHA in it too that can help) twice soon you have already gotten rid of a lot of those limitations,especially if you have followed the directions and been active with it. SM will get rid of lots of sexual inhibitions and boost your sexual confidence (among again running OGSF) so that might be a good choice if you are reasonably comfortable in social situations with women. If you feel like it´s difficult for you to even say "hi" to a cute girl it might be good to run WM first at least once then move to SM, but then again SM makes that easier too since your sexual confidence will be heavily boosted and Version 3 also has Overcome Approach Anxiety in it anyway and Natural Seduction For Men (dope!) also. By all means listen to feedback you will get and gather some information here, but in the end it will be most likely the best bet to listen to your gut feeling. I decided to run SM3 after AM6 and for me it was a right choice, but who knows, it might not be for you. Then again, it very well might be. I hope this was helpful someway.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - CatMan - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:08 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: I ran WM2 and did not have sex at all.

I will say, that if you decide to do SM3 OP, expect a bunch of resistance to the program if you're a virgin. You'll be getting all these statements from the sub attempting to change you to make you sexually attractive to women. And if you're a virgin, you obviously haven't been sexually attractive enough to women, so it may be jarring and tough to see results, compared to AM6 which is more focused on personal development so it's "easier" to get results.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - AlphaRomeo - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:17 AM)CatMan Wrote:

I will say, that if you decide to do SM3 OP, expect a bunch of resistance to the program if you're a virgin. You'll be getting all these statements from the sub attempting to change you to make you sexually attractive to women. And if you're a virgin, you obviously haven't been sexually attractive enough to women, so it may be jarring and tough to see results, compared to AM6 which is more focused on personal development so it's "easier" to get results.
I agree with CatMan. You will most likely get a lot of resistance but that is not to say that the program won´t be working for you. How much of resistance you will get will also depend on your personality type and thinking style. In the end, no matter how much or little resistance, it might turn out to be the breakthrough program for you. The only way to find out is to run it. At least you already should have solid foundation from running AM 6 twice so even if you don´t get the greatest result from the program it will definitely make it easier for you to engage with women and give you major boost in confidence to achieve your goal(s) in the near future, and you can always run it again to really get what you are after in case if you don´t get it in the first run. No time will be wasted of running it Smile

RE: Virgin SM or WM - jandro321 - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:16 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 07:01 AM)jandro321 Wrote: Hello guys, I know this is my first post here, but I am not new to subliminalshop. I have been using AM6 for 2 runs now. I will be finishing my second run in September. The changes I experienced are rather amazing. But that is not what I want to talk about. I am 23 years old and am still a virgin, not that it bugs me anymore thanks to AM(used to be very ashamed of that, now I just don't care), but i still wish to be more sexual with women and eventually do it. As any man I wish to have sex, and I am asking you guys for advice. SM3 is more apealing to me, but I have read that WM is for guys with little experinece with women. The question is, which one do you think I should use?
Hey man, welcome to the forum and congrats of running AM twice. Amazing program isn´t it? Like you, I have not been posting very much on this forum either (I just don´t generally like to spend time of forums that much), but I am by no means totally new to Shannon´s subs. To answer your question; it depends. First of, I am not sure where did you read that WM is for guys with little experience with women but I think it used to be on AM sales page on FAQ section,"...what after AM.." that WM would be recommended in that case. Now, it was written in time when SM was version 2 and AM was version 5 and neither of those included OGSF (Overcome Guild, Shame and Fear) script but WM did. That script is very powerful and addresses the vast majority of issues that are causing the limits/issues that men might have in regards of getting intimate with women.

Now, AM being in version 6 and SM version 3 they both contain that script and since you have been running AM6 (which btw has shortened version of ERPHA in it too that can help) twice soon you have already gotten rid of a lot of those limitations,especially if you have followed the directions and been active with it. SM will get rid of lots of sexual inhibitions and boost your sexual confidence (among again running OGSF) so that might be a good choice if you are reasonably comfortable in social situations with women. If you feel like it´s difficult for you to even say "hi" to a cute girl it might be good to run WM first at least once then move to SM, but then again SM makes that easier too since your sexual confidence will be heavily boosted and Version 3 also has Overcome Approach Anxiety in it anyway and Natural Seduction For Men (dope!) also. By all means listen to feedback you will get and gather some information here, but in the end it will be most likely the best bet to listen to your gut feeling. I decided to run SM3 after AM6 and for me it was a right choice, but who knows, it might not be for you. Then again, it very well might be. I hope this was helpful someway.

Thanks every one for your quick responses, and to you romeo, nice of you to take your time and write this, yea i think I read it on the sales page, but I see now things are different. As for comunicating with women, since I started AM, I have 0 problems in that, when I go out clubbing and such I can chat a girl up easily, and often get to the kiss, but beyond that no, AM really changed that part of my life. There are a few reasons for this, and I don't think it has to do much with sexual attraction from my part (not to sound cocky or anything). First off, having sex outside or in a club toilet doesn't sound appealing to me at all, and wouldn't even try, and the second problem is, I can't take a girl home cause I still live with my parents( quite normal in my country to live with your parents even if you get married) and I don't own a car, so there are a few technical issues.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Ryan - 07-20-2015

I think what Shannon is getting at is that WM is not geared towards getting you laid. It's about getting you connecting with women and socializing and taking it where you want. If you want sex (and lose your virginity), Sex Magnet is going to help more and WM can take care of more social aspects & relationships with women later on in your future.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - MasterEnki - 07-21-2015

I'm planning on losing my virginity with an AYP (after I run LTU 5G for a decent amount of time, 3 - 6 months),

I'm almost 28, and my friends are married / in serious relationships with kids, etc. (which I personally want to avoid).

This means I have to do it alone.

I would say that AYP may actually be more effective than both SM / WM for getting sexually active:

- Becoming comfortable with sex
- Having opportunity to overcome premature ejaculation / get better
- Should obtain a social circle that may help get other women (i.e. her friends)

I'm sure that all other attraction programs (including SM / WM) will be much more effective when one is comfortable with sex and has social opportunities with women.

EDIT: I also don't have a car. And I live with a flatmate who works from home.

So I'm also very limited in privacy.

I also live in a big city (with heaps of cops around the place), so outdoor options are also severely limited.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - Jake2015 - 07-21-2015

What about the natural seduction subliminal then isn't that to help with getting laid?

RE: Virgin SM or WM - robstar - 07-21-2015

Its funny I'm the complete opposite! I had masssive resistance to AM6 because I'm a lazy procrastinator. But I had sex with three different women in the first two months of SMSmile Hoping resistance is less of an issue on my second run of AM.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - CatMan - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 09:05 AM)robstar Wrote:

Its funny I'm the complete opposite! I had masssive resistance to AM6 because I'm a lazy procrastinator. But I had sex with three different women in the first two months of SMSmile Hoping resistance is less of an issue on my second run of AM.

Hey, when one issue is holding a lot of things in the script back, and it gets removed by the program or another, you can see a tidal wave of results as all the previous stuff, held back, can finally get into the game and make an impact. I'm almost positive that's what been happening to me on SM3, it will make good soon I have no doubt. Think of branches on a tree. That could've been what happened to you.

Excellent results for you on SM3, that's awesome to hear! I love to hear of guys doing well, meeting and sleeping with women on SM3, that's fantastic man! And absolutely resistance will be less next time around with programs, as you've already worked on a lot of negative beliefs and views the first time and naturally a bunch of the script has been accepted into your mind. So next will certainly be easier.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - zen - 07-21-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:17 AM)CatMan Wrote: I'm done stage 3 this week and I still haven't lost mine. Kudos to you man.

Are you a virgin? Sorry if I misunderstood.

RE: Virgin SM or WM - robstar - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 12:30 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 09:05 AM)robstar Wrote:

Hey, when one issue is holding a lot of things in the script back, and it gets removed by the program or another, you can see a tidal wave of results as all the previous stuff, held back, can finally get into the game and make an impact. I'm almost positive that's what been happening to me on SM3, it will make good soon I have no doubt. Think of branches on a tree. That could've been what happened to you.

Excellent results for you on SM3, that's awesome to hear! I love to hear of guys doing well, meeting and sleeping with women on SM3, that's fantastic man! And absolutely resistance will be less next time around with programs, as you've already worked on a lot of negative beliefs and views the first time and naturally a bunch of the script has been accepted into your mind. So next will certainly be easier.

True that. It might even have partly been AM6 that caused those results, as it definitely took away a ton of the neediness that had held me back with women in the past.
I'm sure you'll see a breakthrough later on, and running SM twice couldn't hurt! If there's one piece of advice I can give, its to use kino and tension! Its what took my results to the next level, actually getting comfortable with touching girls, and also being ok with tension, not needing like I need to constantly talk.