Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence--5710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Dzemoo - 08-31-2015

I stoppes listening to subs via headphone because it makes me feel like shit speakers are the better choice for me

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 09-01-2015

Oh. Good to know i still have company.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Dzemoo - 09-01-2015

It also depends what you have run before when i first run asc it was great after multistages it was horror

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - eternity - 09-01-2015

hey waahh how many days in a row, and at how many hours per day have you listened to this latest run?

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - AlphaRomeo - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 12:30 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: It also depends what you have run before when i first run asc it was great after multistages it was horror
Can you explain/elaborate a bit? Why it depends on what you have run before? How? Can you give some examples on how you felt (before/after multistage when running ASC)? I am asking because the way you state it sounds like if it were a universal outcome, while one would think it depends on the individual and thus not necessarily effect that way on waahbeta (or anyone else for that matter) At least I can not think any logical reason why it would be worse after multistage programs.

(09-01-2015, 12:30 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: It also depends what you have run before when i first run asc it was great after multistages it was horror

Well it's my first sub.

(09-01-2015, 09:33 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: hey waahh how many days in a row, and at how many hours per day have you listened to this latest run?

If I count since the starting, it will be 2 months on 6th.
If only after the ' 4 days of shit', I completed a month today.
Been listening to 8-12 hours day with 2 days of just 5-6 hrs in between

The day to be forgotten kinda day.
Started with a phone call with scolding for work I should have completed yesterday by waiting till it completed. But I didn't want and the person who had to do that backstabbed by not completing. I back answered that he didn't ask me to wait. He asked my junior to inform me but he didn't (junior actually did inform but not that seriously).
Reached office, got 3-4 comments for being late which is a routine.
In second half of the Day, work kept creeping up. Due to which I had to an overtime of extra 3 hrs. That's fine with me. It's usual in our work.
The thing that sucked is this terrible-est headache.
Doesn't lemme do anyother thing. One thing I know is its not due to the sub. But it's worst headache ive had in months. Unbearable pain. Had a bath. Applied cool oil. Right now, drinking in a bar. But the pain doesn't seem to go.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 09-12-2015

Ok. I've moved on to TLAM.
But just 1 question.
Tonight I had been to this bar.
The waiter by mistake dropped the glass of water n made me /my clothes all wet.
I dint abuse him/nor did I say anything to him. I just asked him to shift my drinks n and munching om another table. (he did it while pouring my first peg, so wasn't drunk yet)
N i've always been like this.
So is it ok??
Or should hv I argued /abused/scolded him fr it??

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - eternity - 09-12-2015

i don't think scolding / arguing gets anywhere if it's aggressive. being passive about it doesn't help either.

you even said he did it by mistake, so just think of the situation for what it is as no big deal and move on.

you probably would've been able to get a free drink out of it by making it humorous.

say like: aww man, now i'm all soaked.. how are you gonna make this up to me?

jokingly of course Tongue

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Voytek - 09-12-2015

Are you going to run AM6, waahbeta? I highly recommend this brilliant tool because it`s the absolute life changer.Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Zane - 09-12-2015

I listened to ACS and Listened it for about I guess one week on my mobile.

The thing is that whenever I use Subliminal especially related to emotional healing/Inner strength then I get nightmares 2 times week..

For example before discovering IndigomindLabs.
I order a a "Custom Subliminal" named "Spiritual Subliminal" from another site.

I soon as I started listening to it I had Nightmare like never before.
I was so much at peace at that Time also. I felt so close to God and Faith stuff. Things were going my way. But then I stopped listening to it. It was my choice...

So What I believe is that we all have a Lot of twisted negative emotions in our mind and we need to deal with that. Shannon Subs will do the Trick but it will take like 3 months to deal with those emotions.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 09-13-2015

(09-12-2015, 12:43 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: i don't think scolding / arguing gets anywhere if it's aggressive. being passive about it doesn't help either.

you even said he did it by mistake, so just think of the situation for what it is as no big deal and move on.

you probably would've been able to get a free drink out of it by making it humorous.

say like: aww man, now i'm all soaked.. how are you gonna make this up to me?

jokingly of course Tongue

That was a good one.
But i was in a hurry to put my earphones bank in my ears in order to not miss the subs. I am getting obsessive with the subs.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 09-13-2015

(09-12-2015, 02:23 PM)Voytek Wrote: Are you going to run AM6, waahbeta? I highly recommend this brilliant tool because it`s the absolute life changer.Smile

Yeah. I plan to. But i m a heavy spender. All my salary goes into ciggies, alcohol, autos n useless /waste spends.
So
1. I have no savings to buy AM at the moment.
2. I liked the script of TLAM.
Even if I don't become a millionaire in next 6 months, I'll obviously be changing some of my habits.
And then , The Alpha.