Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence--5710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 07-16-2015

I've been listening to ASC since last 10 days.
Finally got a chance to test it out.
My friend threw a birthday party for her gf in a club.
We were somewhat 65 ppl. Girls were around 35 and 30 boys.
The best thing was except the birthday gal, rest most were single.
But unfortunately, I couldn't talk to any1.
Even the boys. I knew 10-15 of them. They were my friends. All were dancing on the floor, i to wanted too. But i couldn't. They did pull me in couple of times, but I came back n took a seat next to bar counter.
The funniest part, I was meeting his GF first time and I didn't even have the confidence to wish her birthday.
So finally realising, m still not confident, I kept sitting on the counter. I noticed a girl, my friends friend. She was damn damn cute. I liked her instantly. She was 3 seats away sitting alone just like me. My friend did intro me to her later. Wen her frnds tried to pull her in, she said she dsnt like dancing. 'Bingo I got a company.' I thought to myself.
But later on, even she went to dance n danced like hell.
Lol. N i was still sitting there.
Finally she came back n sat next to me. She asked me why m I not dancing. I replied I don't like (an excuse). She replied that even she dint like but yet she is dancing. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I gave a fake half smile n left from there.

So the thing is even though m 10 days into ASC,, m still not socially confident.
N there's no other effect I noticed.
Sad Sad Sad

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Shin - 07-16-2015

Keep it up bro. We both have realy realy same case and life.

It's hard, very hard for me to take socialize even response to all attention from other people.

When they called my name and need my attention, i just turned my head, then smiling and go away. I was so shy.

But now, i am able to respect each other. Not afraid to talk to, even to a stranger.

My target now is to be high value male. The alpha.
Hope you got the best result bro.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - pcrepair951 - 07-16-2015

I been listening to asc also...i am currently listening all over again because i was not listening correctly the first time...but i can honestly say it does work just be patient...dont be a pussy and quit early...keep listening and you will notice changes in yourself

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 07:24 AM)Shin Wrote: Keep it up bro. We both have realy realy same case and life.

It's hard, very hard for me to take socialize even response to all attention from other people.

When they called my name and need my attention, i just turned my head, then smiling and go away. I was so shy.

But now, i am able to respect each other. Not afraid to talk to, even to a stranger.

My target now is to be high value male. The alpha.
Hope you got the best result bro.

You doing alpha male??
N wishes to u too

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 10:45 AM)pcrepair951 Wrote: I been listening to asc also...i am currently listening all over again because i was not listening correctly the first time...but i can honestly say it does work just be patient...dont be a pussy and quit early...keep listening and you will notice changes in yourself

No. No.
M not quitting at any cost. Was s bit tensed that subs dint work as fast for me as others.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 07-31-2015

Ohk.
Sh*t happened in last 4 days n I couldn't listen to asc during this time.
Listened app 20-30 mins a day.
Now I am thinking to switch on to Ephra.
Will it b appropriate??

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - CatMan - 07-31-2015

(07-16-2015, 10:45 AM)pcrepair951 Wrote: I been listening to asc also...i am currently listening all over again because i was not listening correctly the first time...but i can honestly say it does work just be patient...dont be a pussy and quit early...keep listening and you will notice changes in yourself

So glad to hear you having good results, pcrepair951! I'm glad you restarted and are sticking to it like we talked about. You'll be reaping those rewards for a LONG time...ASC 5G is an amazing sub and constantly underrated, probably because it's free so there's a perception of lower value there perhaps. Nothing gave me extreme, all encompassing confidence like ASC 5G, not even AM6. I miss it, honestly. It's a great sub and really the first sub guys should use to get started. It'll give massive benefit and make a believer out of anyone.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - CatMan - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 05:29 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Ohk.
Will it b appropriate??

Stick with ASC 5G.

And you can even listen to subs while sleeping. I'm curious what happened for 4 days straight to only let you listen for 20-30 minutes a day. These subs are very powerful, but to have any serious chance of being effective, they need a minimum of 8 hours of usage daily. Diligence and routine is necessary to give the program the best chance at success.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - jbdefence - 07-31-2015

(07-16-2015, 04:16 AM)waahbeta Wrote: I've been listening to ASC since last 10 days.
Even the boys. I knew 10-15 of them. They were my friends. All were dancing on the floor, i to wanted too. But i couldn't. They did pull me in couple of times, but I came back n took a seat next to bar counter.
The funniest part, I was meeting his GF first time and I didn't even have the confidence to wish her birthday.
So finally realising, m still not confident, I kept sitting on the counter. I noticed a girl, my friends friend. She was damn damn cute. I liked her instantly. She was 3 seats away sitting alone just like me. My friend did intro me to her later. Wen her frnds tried to pull her in, she said she dsnt like dancing. 'Bingo I got a company.' I thought to myself.
Finally she came back n sat next to me. She asked me why m I not dancing. I replied I don't like (an excuse). She replied that even she dint like but yet she is dancing. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I gave a fake half smile n left from there.

So the thing is even though m 10 days into ASC,, m still not socially confident.
Sad Sad Sad

If your coming from a background of very low confidence, which it does sound that way from what you have said here then 10 days is nowhere near long enough, 30 days is more like it and that is to consciously see results forming not completion. When I run ASC I will be running it for a minimum 3 to 6 months. good luck with ASC and keep it up, It will Work.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-01-2015

(07-31-2015, 05:52 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 05:29 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Ohk.
Will it b appropriate??

Stick with ASC 5G.

And you can even listen to subs while sleeping. I'm curious what happened for 4 days straight to only let you listen for 20-30 minutes a day. These subs are very powerful, but to herious chance of being effective, they need a minimum of 8 hours of usage daily. Diligence and routine is necessary to give the program the best chance at success.
I actually lost my mobile. it got stolen.
all opp things happened that day. I usually font drink in evening though I drink daily. that day I drank in eve. and wen I drink m far from home. I usually catch a cab .but that day I boarded a bus.I never ate at at a particular outlet cos ihated that outlet owner, but they night I did n my mobile got stolen over there.
I had everything in that mobile. my pics ,family pics, pics of my ex. my bank details. my private notes, my journals.
i was too bloody emotionally attached to the contents of that mobile. it was like my memories of entire past 5 years and a lot of my earlier life too.
I felt so blank without it.
I still can't swallow its absence.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-01-2015

(07-31-2015, 07:40 PM)jbdefence Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 04:16 AM)waahbeta Wrote: I've been listening to ASC since last 10 days.

Sad Sad Sad

If your coming from a background of very low confidence, which it does sound that way from what you have said here then 10 days is nowhere near long enough, 30 days is more like it and that is to consciously see results forming not completion. When I run ASC I will be running it for a minimum 3 to 6 months. good luck with ASC and keep it up, It will Work.

no. no. m confident but its the sovia confidence I need .its the introversion I wanna manage at best.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - CatMan - 08-02-2015

(08-01-2015, 11:30 AM)waahbeta Wrote: I actually lost my mobile. it got stolen.
all opp things happened that day. I usually font drink in evening though I drink daily. that day I drank in eve. and wen I drink m far from home. I usually catch a cab .but that day I boarded a bus.I never ate at at a particular outlet cos ihated that outlet owner, but they night I did n my mobile got stolen over there.
I had everything in that mobile. my pics ,family pics, pics of my ex. my bank details. my private notes, my journals.
i was too bloody emotionally attached to the contents of that mobile. it was like my memories of entire past 5 years and a lot of my earlier life too.

I've had the same thing happen. With us having so much of our "stuff" in life on them now, it's WAY more than just losing a phone. I hear you.

I just didn't want all these other random things "popping up" and turning your focus away from the sub like so many others report early on in their journey. The mind has very clever ways of tricking you out of fear to not use the sub, so I was making sure that you were not allowing that and it was something "legit" if you get me.

Sounds reasonable, if it was very early on in your sub journey with ASC 5G, I recommend starting fresh at day 1 again when you get restarted and things will be fine.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 01:38 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 11:30 AM)waahbeta Wrote: I actually lost my mobile. it got stolen.

I've had the same thing happen. With us having so much of our "stuff" in life on them now, it's WAY more than just losing a phone. I hear you.

I just didn't want all these other random things "popping up" and turning your focus away from the sub like so many others report early on in their journey. The mind has very clever ways of tricking you out of fear to not use the sub, so I was making sure that you were not allowing that and it was something "legit" if you get me.

Sounds reasonable, if it was very early on in your sub journey with ASC 5G, I recommend starting fresh at day 1 again when you get restarted and things will be fine.

Thanx.
Dint know mind can go to such deep level to show resistance to the subs.
I guess I'll start all over again.
Thnx a lot.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-02-2015

well. I was just thinking about the mind playing games as @CatMan said.
I did come across things which happened during my sub run.
after I started asc.
1. there's this gal who had a breakup. I've never met her. but we are online friends since6-7 years. she is my Friend's ex.
wen on June 7/8 , I was pretty down as my ex got engaged. I told her ,she said she'll help me out as she has been thru it but she didn't cos of her obsessive bf. I was expecting a lot from her cos I considered her a powerhouse of positivity. but she didn't. wat added fuel to fire was she promised n she dint.

a month down d lane, the table had turned. (somewhat as I dint have a gf then)
she was dumped. so wat followed was a 15 days support to her. I was fresh on my own wounds yet helping her out was like salt on wound. wat I was trying to forget was reminded NY her.
finally 15 days later she did wat I asked her to avoid. she met d guy. I don't know wat conversation they had abt me as I was an online frnd. the guy abused me and threatened me. I couldn't reply him in his words as I was in office. I wanted to but couldn't . again she called me n asked that why did I abuse her ex. and I was like blah, he was d one who was abusing, he was harsh. I didn't, (actually couldn't) utter anything disrespectful. though I was damn angry on her for blaming me for wat I didn't do, was helping her heal while rubbing salt on my wounds and most importantly being there for her whereas she wasn't for me.
so basically could this be the 'universe's trick ' asked by my mind to stop the sub's.

2. another online frnd who a bit helped me after that engagement. though she never talked on phone or met me (we were friends 3 years ago, but since then only online friends), all she did was chatt to me. talking abt my ex was a strict no no from her side. but yet we talked a lot. but all of a sudden she stopped giving me attention. whereas Iwas trying
to get it.
another resistance I guess.
anyways I'll stop it. if she has to give she'll give.