Subliminal Talk
SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE (/Thread-SHANNON-OTHERS-PLEASE-READ-AND-ADVISE)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Jake2015 - 07-11-2015

My Decision and Plan

Thanks to all of you for being honest and for your feedback I needed it and appreciate it

I already had a plan etc but then due to your suggestions have made a plan now (ofcourse until you all reply and clarify the 32days not 3months logic)

I have placed an order online for sleep phones wireless: http://www.amazon.co.uk/SleepPhones-Wireless-Ultra-Comfortable-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00U1095FU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1436675600&sr=8-4&keywords=sleep+phones+wireless
This is the lastest model they make as I contacted the manufacturers UK offices today and found out

As soon as these arrive I will be starting my journer here with EPRHA and using a masked track ofcourse.

I will aim for 8hrs a day no matter what as that seems all I can do at the moment but any more will be a bonus I know.

I have chosen EPRHA because:

1) Many have suggested it to me on other posts
2) Some of you have suggested it too
3) I have been told that this works at clearing inner junk and deep rooted garbage
4) Its Free

Following your advice I will then move on to Stress Relief:
1) Its Free
2) Pau Ko and her journal proves its a powerful sub
3) I realised only from this post (and from the person who suggested I use this) that actually my poor academic performance could have been due to stress too. Stress at home and stress at school. I have lived in denial and kept a cool face all my life about anxiety and stress. So I guess this makes sense now. Also the fact that work, academic usually has overwhelmed me and I now realise that being overwhelmed is another way to say Stress so thank you very much for suggesting this to me

After this then I dont know, I would like to do ASC ideally because:
1) Its Free
2) CONFIDENCE IS WHAT WE ALL NEED
3) Confidence could help me when/if I move to another country and start my course and then with making friends and fitting in as a mature old student and also with the course itself

After this I would love to do LTU as I believe this will set a great foundation for my life and for future subs but I also want to use those subliminals that are for academic achievement so here is why I know I am stuck in choice

However soon when I start you will see my journal and ill have joined the rest of you at sharing my experiences

So thank you once again

I also want to apologise to you all if you felt I was simply here to waste time or seek attention, I never thought that, intended that nor realised if I was doing that and perhaps it seemed to be the case but no I simply want to be a success like you all and feel more actually closer to you all even though I dont know any of you because we all seem to be here for that same goal....a happy life

thanks

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Shin - 07-11-2015

It's a very good plan, Jake. Hopefully, i can see your new life by your threads.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - waahbeta - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 08:29 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 12:30 AM)waahbeta Wrote: So basically, your biggest concern is that you don't have time. yet you afforded to waste time from may to July.
2 months using either ASC or EPHRA and u wud have been at a better stage at the moment. There was no harm in trying subs while being confused. I am doing the same.
All I would suggest is AT LEAST START. and then go with the flow. Things will fall in place once u start.
Go for EPHRA. By the time you complete 32 days, there will b August sale, if it still happens. Then you can go for the next level. N yeah, if sale happens Ull feel good about buying a sub at a cheaper price than actual price. Saving money makes everyone happy *wink*.
And other thing, get a good earphones from a nearby store & $10 for creative ep 660 or a soundmagic ones. I am suggesting earphones so that you waste no more time to find a perfect earphone. And then later as time passes, u can buy a sleep phone. And ur University starts in October, that's 3 months from now.
So basically u have 3 months to buy a hifi speaker. Than u can use it for ultrasonics while reading aloud your notes.
Hope it helps.

Thank you waahbeta I appreciate that and cool username too im sure you are a cool son lol

Thank you and again it seems you also suggest 32 days then change so i clearly was wrong where I felt subliminals had to be listened to for 3months at least if not 6months. This 32 days definately gives me lots of options now

Lol.
Waah beta is local lingo which somewhat means that's great as a taunt mostly.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Jake2015 - 07-12-2015

(07-11-2015, 10:28 PM)Shin Wrote: It's a very good plan, Jake. Hopefully, i can see your new life by your threads.

Thank you very much Shin. I woke up today realising u also want to use the motivation subliminal and also the procrastination subliminal too. So many to choose from so im glad I have a way to start now atleast Smile

(07-11-2015, 11:55 PM)waahbeta Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 08:29 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 12:30 AM)waahbeta Wrote: So basically, your biggest concern is that you don't have time. yet you afforded to waste time from may to July.
2 months using either ASC or EPHRA and u wud have been at a better stage at the moment. There was no harm in trying subs while being confused. I am doing the same.
All I would suggest is AT LEAST START. and then go with the flow. Things will fall in place once u start.
Go for EPHRA. By the time you complete 32 days, there will b August sale, if it still happens. Then you can go for the next level. N yeah, if sale happens Ull feel good about buying a sub at a cheaper price than actual price. Saving money makes everyone happy *wink*.
And other thing, get a good earphones from a nearby store & $10 for creative ep 660 or a soundmagic ones. I am suggesting earphones so that you waste no more time to find a perfect earphone. And then later as time passes, u can buy a sleep phone. And ur University starts in October, that's 3 months from now.
So basically u have 3 months to buy a hifi speaker. Than u can use it for ultrasonics while reading aloud your notes.
Hope it helps.

Thank you waahbeta I appreciate that and cool username too im sure you are a cool son lol

Thank you and again it seems you also suggest 32 days then change so i clearly was wrong where I felt subliminals had to be listened to for 3months at least if not 6months. This 32 days definately gives me lots of options now

Lol.
Waah beta is local lingo which somewhat means that's great as a taunt mostly.

Oh I see haha

(07-11-2015, 08:19 PM)Shin Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 08:04 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Thanks man, can I ask why you say only listen for 32days because some here have told me in the past to listen to a single stage subliminal for 3months - 6months rather than 32days

3-6 six months are recommended exposure. However, the lowest exposure is 32 days.

Oh sorry Shin I didn't realise you had replied. I see so better results with 3months and best with 6months perhaps but minimum is 32 days?

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - CatMan - 07-13-2015

Jake, all the minimum and recommended usage times are listed on the respective product pages. Those really should have all the info you need to get started with whichever program you choose.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Shin - 07-13-2015

As catman wrote.

Read the description or instruction of product. If there was no required time exposure, that should be 32 days.

For EPRHA it's recommended to use it for 3-6 months. Min. Is 32 days.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Jake2015 - 07-13-2015

Thanks alot guys, i cant wait to start i'm both excited and nervous lol

My bad, I just went to the EPRHA page and yes it says 3-6months oh well here goes nothing lol

I also went to the 5G page, and it says about volume calibration, I thought that was only for the silent track but its to listen to them all, have I understood this correctly anyone?

thanks

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - waahbeta - 07-13-2015

32 days is minimum. If u feel good. U can continue as long as u want. I'd suggest 45 days. The average of 1 n 3 months.
Atleast I'll b doing that such.
Sound calibration for masked subs is nothing but the sound u r comfortable with.
It can vary with your location/environment, mood, climate, etc.
It's all about your comfort level.

(07-13-2015, 12:55 PM)waahbeta Wrote: 32 days is minimum. If u feel good. U can continue as long as u want. I'd suggest 45 days. The average of 1 n 3 months.
Atleast I'll b doing that such.
Sound calibration for masked subs is nothing but the sound u r comfortable with.
It can vary with your location/environment, mood, climate, etc.
It's all about your comfort level.

Oh okay I just hope EPRHA works on me and clears something so that I can be more healthy and productive at uni and in life Smile

Oh ok I was confused by it but okay so whatever sounds right ill stick with for the masked

If I do get round to the silent ones (after buys either a speaker or hifi much later) then how do I calibrate, using the 5G instructions page or the free download for sound calibration?

What are you listening to mate and hows that going?

No no.
U hv mixed up.
The free download is nothing but a test sound to detect whether ur speaker is capable of playing ultrasonic or not.
To calibrate, use the instructions of 5G

N m listening to ASC, 8 days and nothing noticeable yet.
Let's see what future holds fr me.