Subliminal Talk
PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM (/Thread-PUA-Gaming-Subliminals-without-AM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-11-2015

(09-09-2015, 05:54 PM)maxx55 Wrote: In terms of PUA teachers to listen to, I'd recommend RSD and maybe Arash Dibazar. To me, it feels like RSD is more fun and uplifting with how they communicate their information and Arash is more serious and blunt. Both offer helpful information though, I just prefer RSD.

Thanks is there any site for RSD? I found alot of youtube videos but I dont know what order theyre meant to be watched etc

(09-11-2015, 08:26 AM)Soaring Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 08:29 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: 1. the only subs that AM is a prerequisite for are WM and SM.... to my knowledge, that is.

2. based on what i've learned on the forums, SM and WM don't require any prior knowledge of seduction to work. I HAVE read however, that Natural Seduction for Men makes your knowledge more accessible and usable so that requires prior knowledge of some material.

3. AYP/MYP subs are for manifesting a certain person, you would need the skills to seduce her once she appears in your life.

4. good luck on your hunt. I don't like PUA but there are some guys here who follow some leaders in it, they can chime in on this

That is not true. It would happen naturally.

Soaring what isnt true and would happen naturally?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Soaring - 09-11-2015

The bold writing in the quote.

(09-11-2015, 10:46 AM)Soaring Wrote: The bold writing in the quote.

lol thanks so you dont think skills would be needed, somehow due to the sub all that is needed will be there for us to use?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Soaring - 09-11-2015

Ya, things just naturally happen, like the sun rising in the morning. Mutual attraction, mutual wanting to be with each other, mutual feelings of inspiration to act (Nothing can stop both of you coming together) Ease, flow, natural, feels right, is meant to be, just happens. There will be no ''try'' that is the opposite of inspiration. You will both have a knowing, that feel so right, that easily and effortlessly draws and attracts you together. ''Instant mutual connection''.

No ''skills'', no ''games'' no ''logical thinking'' No ''mind games'' No ''PUA'' No ''B.S''

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - SargeMaximus - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 03:11 PM)Soaring Wrote: Ya, things just naturally happen, like the sun rising in the morning. Mutual attraction, mutual wanting to be with each other, mutual feelings of inspiration to act (Nothing can stop both of you coming together) Ease, flow, natural, feels right, is meant to be, just happens. There will be no ''try'' that is the opposite of inspiration. You will both have a knowing, that feel so right, that easily and effortlessly draws and attracts you together. ''Instant mutual connection''.

No ''skills'', no ''games'' no ''logical thinking'' No ''mind games'' No ''PUA'' No ''B.S''

That's a nice thought, very Disney. What about the term "social skills"? Are those natural too? Or can they be improved?

(09-11-2015, 03:11 PM)Soaring Wrote: Ya, things just naturally happen, like the sun rising in the morning. Mutual attraction, mutual wanting to be with each other, mutual feelings of inspiration to act (Nothing can stop both of you coming together) Ease, flow, natural, feels right, is meant to be, just happens. There will be no ''try'' that is the opposite of inspiration. You will both have a knowing, that feel so right, that easily and effortlessly draws and attracts you together. ''Instant mutual connection''.

This is fantastic but is there a risk the other person could be you know perfect but yet not stunning? I mean in my experience if any girl has liked me I have fancied her, or she isnt as stunning as id want, know what i mean?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Soaring - 09-12-2015

(09-11-2015, 05:37 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

That's a nice thought, very Disney. What about the term "social skills"? Are those natural too? Or can they be improved?

I am speaking from personal experience mate. You might find it hard to believe if you lack understanding and personal experience.

Social skills can be improved, like all skills... but that is not what AYP subs are about.

(09-11-2015, 06:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: This is fantastic but is there a risk the other person could be you know perfect but yet not stunning? I mean in my experience if any girl has liked me I have fancied her, or she isnt as stunning as id want, know what i mean?

If she is not perfect for you in what ever way that is, then she is not perfect for you.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - SargeMaximus - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 02:40 AM)Soaring Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: This is fantastic but is there a risk the other person could be you know perfect but yet not stunning? I mean in my experience if any girl has liked me I have fancied her, or she isnt as stunning as id want, know what i mean?

If she is not perfect for you in what ever way that is, then she is not perfect for you.

Yes I get this, but if I spend all my time in my house and never leave, how do you suppose I'll manifest her? lol

(09-12-2015, 06:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 02:40 AM)Soaring Wrote:

Yes I get this, but if I spend all my time in my house and never leave, how do you suppose I'll manifest her? lol

If you spend all your time in your house and and NEVER leave....you have got some issues to sort out mate.

Seriously, when the law of attraction is concerned you don't need to know the how. The universe can surprise in some pretty amazing ways, things your conscious mind can not even conceive.

You would feel inspired to all the action you need to do to meet your lover, naturally.

Trust me, I have manifested a lover through meditation and visualization, 1 min after I had finished. She actually walked into my room because my room mate left the door open (The only and first time ever he had done that). Soon as me and her locked eyes I KNEW.

My last long term relationship which lasted 5 years, I met through med/vis and it happen naturally exactly as I have said in my earlier posts. Yes very Disney like indeed, and I love that shit.

(09-12-2015, 09:42 AM)Soaring Wrote: If you spend all your time in your house and and NEVER leave....you have got some issues to sort out mate.

Well that's a very convenient answer.

(09-12-2015, 09:42 AM)Soaring Wrote: Seriously, when the law of attraction is concerned you don't need to know the how. The universe can surprise in some pretty amazing ways, things your conscious mind can not even conceive.

You would feel inspired to all the action you need to do to meet your lover, naturally.

Trust me, I have manifested a lover through meditation and visualization, 1 min after I had finished. She actually walked into my room because my room mate left the door open (The only and first time ever he had done that). Soon as me and her locked eyes I KNEW.

My last long term relationship which lasted 5 years, I met through med/vis and it happen naturally exactly as I have said in my earlier posts. Yes very Disney like indeed, and I love that shit.

Oh god, okay then. I don't wanna be disney at all. *holds up crucifix* BEGONE! lol

You sound like an old man I knew once who was making less money than me doing labour work in construction. He aso was approached by his "true love". lol. Thing is, without dating all the women you can, how do you know she's your true love?

Sounds a lot like settling to me.

You can't find your true love through dating, it takes years to really know someone. And plus I don't personally feel that there is one true love and that's it and you die.

I believe that there is a girl out there right now, that is most compatible with me right now. Love? what is that, I love my pets, I love certain types of food, I love the clear blue sky, I have loved females, but maybe love changes like my love of different holiday destinations. Maybe love can travel over long distances like my love for a foreign country that I have been to but I am not currently present in.

I have learned what I don't like in females in general and in relationships and sex, through every area of my life experience through experiencing all the contrast. When you know what you don't like you, you know what you do like and it continues on like that...forever.

And seeing as I am using Attract your perfect petite female romantic lover, It is because that is what I would like at this time in my life. Once I manifest her, will I be with her forever?...who knows. Unless I experience mega contrast then I am pretty sure we will be compatible for a long time..... seeing as the sub manifests ''Perfect''.

I have always had quality over quantity, and I will always continue to do so.

SargeMaximus, you do realize that there are females out there that don't fart perfume right?

(09-12-2015, 02:38 PM)Soaring Wrote: You can't find your true love through dating, it takes years to really know someone. And plus I don't personally feel that there is one true love and that's it and you die.

Thank god! I totally agree with you!

(09-12-2015, 02:38 PM)Soaring Wrote: I believe that there is a girl out there right now, that is most compatible with me right now. Love? what is that, I love my pets, I love certain types of food, I love the clear blue sky, I have loved females, but maybe love changes like my love of different holiday destinations. Maybe love can travel over long distances like my love for a foreign country that I have been to but I am not currently present in.

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain.

I agree though, there are girls that are compatible with you right now. MY argument is that you can make yourself MORE compatible to more, or specific, women.

(09-12-2015, 02:38 PM)Soaring Wrote: I have learned what I don't like in females in general and in relationships and sex, through every area of my life experience through experiencing all the contrast. When you know what you don't like you, you know what you do like and it continues on like that...forever.

And seeing as I am using Attract your perfect petite female romantic lover, It is because that is what I would like at this time in my life. Once I manifest her, will I be with her forever?...who knows. Unless I experience mega contrast then I am pretty sure we will be compatible for a long time..... seeing as the sub manifests ''Perfect''.

I have always had quality over quantity, and I will always continue to do so.

Well you've also had the benefit of many relations with women by the sounds of it. So maybe the whole "it just clicks! Go with the flow! don't force it!" works for you, but not for someone who has no experience.

It's just like driving a car man, you need to learn how before you can get to the place where you get home and don't even remember the trip all that well.

(09-12-2015, 02:38 PM)Soaring Wrote: SargeMaximus, you do realize that there are females out there that don't fart perfume right?

Believe me that's not my problem. I've never held a woman on a pedastal since I got over my oneitis.