Subliminal Talk
PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM (/Thread-PUA-Gaming-Subliminals-without-AM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 07-07-2015

Hey Guys

This has been on my mind for a while so going to see how you all respond

There are many subs here that help us men (sorry for any women reading this but please share your thoughts too ofcourse) in finding women and gaming as it's called. (I'm not calling it gaming as a game only understand that it's easier to call it this and please don't comment about the term itself as that's not relevant here)

I myself can't afford AM even though from what I've seen it seems to be the subliminal that has it all from EPRHA to ASC etc

There are however other subs such as AOS and WM etc but some if not all of these require you to have AM as a base which I respect and understand

There are those attraction subs such as AYP brunette or petite girl etc and I'm not sure if they need AM

So I'm wondering if any AM isn't needed for any of the above subs firstly which would those be?

Secondly to be able to sleep with multiple women and with using the above subs how much actual PUA material is needed? I mean do we need to understand the methods and conversational skills they teach or is it all automatically part of the sub?

Finally can you recommend some good PUA material that you know of that we and ofcourse I can learn from?

The only ones I know of is The Mystery Method and that calls for the person to consistently go out every night which isn't realistic for all of us ofcourse

Thanks

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - eternity - 07-09-2015

1. the only subs that AM is a prerequisite for are WM and SM.... to my knowledge, that is.

2. based on what i've learned on the forums, SM and WM don't require any prior knowledge of seduction to work. I HAVE read however, that Natural Seduction for Men makes your knowledge more accessible and usable so that requires prior knowledge of some material.

3. AYP/MYP subs are for manifesting a certain person, you would need the skills to seduce her once she appears in your life.

4. good luck on your hunt. I don't like PUA but there are some guys here who follow some leaders in it, they can chime in on this

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 07-13-2015

(07-09-2015, 08:29 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: 1. the only subs that AM is a prerequisite for are WM and SM.... to my knowledge, that is.

2. based on what i've learned on the forums, SM and WM don't require any prior knowledge of seduction to work. I HAVE read however, that Natural Seduction for Men makes your knowledge more accessible and usable so that requires prior knowledge of some material.

3. AYP/MYP subs are for manifesting a certain person, you would need the skills to seduce her once she appears in your life.

4. good luck on your hunt. I don't like PUA but there are some guys here who follow some leaders in it, they can chime in on this

Thank you Smile sorry for the late reply

Nobodys chimed in I guess but what you have said makes sense

Natural seduction for men is a subliminal right?

Skills I will need to work on somehow then

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - CatMan - 07-14-2015

I think people haven't chimed in because there have been endless PM's, posts, and threads, but no action.

However, I'll answer as best I can to try to give some assistance, again.

PUA is nonsense surface level crap, these subs are way more powerful. Don't worry about PUA, it's for posers, trying to put on a mask to attract women, it's the ultimate form of supplication and a waste of money. And you don't need to put on some act or routine or set or whatever with subs, you just BE the man you are and women feel attraction. I've spent thousands on PUA, got nowhere, tried subs, and now with SM3's help, I'm starting to see some glimmers recently of real attraction from the hot girls around me...for the first time.

WM and SM require AM because they're much deeper, much more powerful programs. Others like BIATBW(S) don't require AM as a prerequisite, but naturally won't be able to give the kind of results a well integrated magnet can. So in the end, it's low cost=low results, high cost=high results. This is an investment in yourself, the most important investment you can make in your life. I'd re-evaluate the financial situation and prioritise expenses to free up funds, sell things not needed, help others for side money, do the installment plan for AM6, whatever it takes. Do whatever is necessary to get AM6 at LEAST, if you don't move on to a magnet after. They really are that life-changing. Buy once and you can run it for life, a great deal.

Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. Except in the case of the free downloads here. I've already told you before I believe, since money is an issue with you, you can use EHPRA for 192 days then ASC for at least 96 days. Two excellent, life changing programs that will keep you busy for over 9 months...and for free. To be honest, we've had a lot of PM's you and I, so you may have been the one I talked about that with, I'm almost sure of it, but that's beside the point as the advice is still valid regardless.

Sooner or later, you'll have to get started with SOMETHING, or not. A lot of time has been wasted hemming and hawing already and asking similar questions, getting answers, then asking them again over and over and over and over. Sorry if that comes across as rude but honestly, there's free full power programs available if money is a problem that will keep you occupied for at least 9 months, and the headphones issue I've answered 4-5, maybe even 6 times now. Sooner or later, you have to get started, or not, friend.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 07-14-2015

(07-13-2015, 03:36 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/natural-seduction-for-men/
Product Description
Natural Seduction For Men is a program designed to quickly and efficiently put a man into the right mental and emotional state for him to be able to naturally, comfortably, quickly and successfully seduce women he finds attractive into having sex with him through his natural style of seduction.

Since every man is different, has a different natural seduction style, and has a different level of skill with seducing women, results will vary to some degree, as will the definition of “quickly”. However, when a man using this program encounters a woman who is compatible with his natural style of seduction, this program will make it vastly easier to seduce her into having sex with him in the short term.

The goal is to achieve the best possible mental and emotional state for successfully and comfortably sexually seducing attractive women. If you have ever noticed that sometimes you’re “in the flow” and you can do no wrong, and seduction is almost effortless, and other times, it’s a real struggle, you may have realized that the difference between those two cases is always down to two factors: your own mental and emotional state, and the woman you are dealing with.

This program will take care of the first one. The second one will rely on the compatibility between your communication style and seduction style and her communication style and preference for how to be seduced. Not every woman will need the same things, which is why not every woman will respond, regardless of how skilled you are with seduction.

Script:

This program is based entirely on the Optimus Engine, which is a proprietary script and therefore is unavailable for public display.

Program Specific Instructions:

Primary instructions for 5G programs are available in the Instructions section of the Subliminal Shop store.

This program is unusual in that it can be used as short term or long term programming.

For use as short term/”in the moment”/booster programming, simply expose yourself to it on headphones for 1-4 hours directly before you expose yourself to the woman or women you wish to seduce. It is best not to expose other people, male or female, while you are using this program or attempting to seduce someone, as they may become competitive with you, or desirous of seducing someone else. If you are less experienced with seducing women, or you do not notice a significant difference in how you are thinking, feeling and dealing with women you wish to sexually seduce after using it for short term programming, you should use this program as long term programming first.

For use as long term programming, simply use the program at night on loop mode, by itself (as is standard for 5G programs) and during the day as possible. Avoid exposing others. If you would have to expose others while using it during sleep, either listen with headphones while you sleep, or use it during the day instead. Do not use it while socializing with or sexually seducing others, as they may become competitive with you or desirous of seducing someone else. Recommended usage time for long term programming is 32 days minimum, 96 days preferred.

Great so this seems to basically be worth it compared to WM or SM since its doing the job of seduction no?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 01:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: I think people haven't chimed in because there have been endless PM's, posts, and threads, but no action.

However, I'll answer as best I can to try to give some assistance, again.

PUA is nonsense surface level crap, these subs are way more powerful. Don't worry about PUA, it's for posers, trying to put on a mask to attract women, it's the ultimate form of supplication and a waste of money. And you don't need to put on some act or routine or set or whatever with subs, you just BE the man you are and women feel attraction. I've spent thousands on PUA, got nowhere, tried subs, and now with SM3's help, I'm starting to see some glimmers recently of real attraction from the hot girls around me...for the first time.

WM and SM require AM because they're much deeper, much more powerful programs. Others like BIATBW(S) don't require AM as a prerequisite, but naturally won't be able to give the kind of results a well integrated magnet can. So in the end, it's low cost=low results, high cost=high results. This is an investment in yourself, the most important investment you can make in your life. I'd re-evaluate the financial situation and prioritise expenses to free up funds, sell things not needed, help others for side money, do the installment plan for AM6, whatever it takes. Do whatever is necessary to get AM6 at LEAST, if you don't move on to a magnet after. They really are that life-changing. Buy once and you can run it for life, a great deal.

Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. Except in the case of the free downloads here. I've already told you before I believe, since money is an issue with you, you can use EHPRA for 192 days then ASC for at least 96 days. Two excellent, life changing programs that will keep you busy for over 9 months...and for free. To be honest, we've had a lot of PM's you and I, so you may have been the one I talked about that with, I'm almost sure of it, but that's beside the point as the advice is still valid regardless.

Sooner or later, you'll have to get started with SOMETHING, or not. A lot of time has been wasted hemming and hawing already and asking similar questions, getting answers, then asking them again over and over and over and over. Sorry if that comes across as rude but honestly, there's free full power programs available if money is a problem that will keep you occupied for at least 9 months, and the headphones issue I've answered 4-5, maybe even 6 times now. Sooner or later, you have to get started, or not, friend.

oh CatMan no I'm starting soon I've placed an order for the wireless sleep phones and as soon as they arrive I'm starting EPRHA immediately!!! I'll try and get a journal started for it to help myself and others and yes I'll do it for 32days and assess but yes ideally continue for 192 days.

There are like 101 things on my mind such as this. Whenever I read the products page it lights me up in the hope that finally I can be the man I always wanted from success to women to body image etc so that's why I asked this and since I'm sure I'll be off to uni the thought changes to should I get subs for studying and then ofcourse for women too. When I was at uni aged 18 pulling girls as we call it here in the UK wasn't ever easy I'd chat but nothing came of it my chats made me become a brother or friend I guess haha also I'm hopeless at reading IOIS and cues from girls to know if they're interested or just pissing around or just flirting for attention. At that time attention whoring seemed to be the in thing so Yeh that's why I asked this.

Regards the endless questions it's due to mixed information I was getting about bluetooth etc. After chatting to you I was set to get bluetooth everything lol but then got told that Shannon wasn't in favour of it so thought wtf and started looking into wired but because of you and some others I thought wait a minute they're getting success.

My fears which may be the cause of all the questions is simply that I start and waste time to find out at the end that I used the wrong equipment. In the past I've used so much and got nothing and I used cheap speakers or headphones etc.

Since reading and asking questions here I finally know that these ARE the real deal so want to make sure I don't do anything to self sabotage myself via equipment

Also my goals have had to change now since I'm going to be going back to university. I'm awaiting some details to me sorted some I's to be dotted and T's to be crossed but then it'll be official so for thst my focus changed to what u can do immediately etc

However yes as soon as my sleep phones arrive I'm focusing on EPHRA immediately for 8hrs minimum

I have been told that for masked tracks there is no calibration needed is that the case guys? on the 5G instructions page there are calibration instructions but I'm a little lost if ita about silent or all 3 tracks.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - robstar - 08-12-2015

If you're interested in PU, head to Sedfast, pua-zone.com. Open forum of guys who have been living the life, no-one's trying to make any money, there are some real cool and intelligent guys on there. I don't really visit there much anymore, but I got a lot of value from a lot of the posts, especially about living the non-monogamy relationship lifestyle. Everyone's about working on yourself and inner game rather than tactics and lines.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 08-15-2015

(08-12-2015, 03:05 AM)robstar Wrote: If you're interested in PU, head to Sedfast, pua-zone.com. Open forum of guys who have been living the life, no-one's trying to make any money, there are some real cool and intelligent guys on there. I don't really visit there much anymore, but I got a lot of value from a lot of the posts, especially about living the non-monogamy relationship lifestyle. Everyone's about working on yourself and inner game rather than tactics and lines.

Thanks for this my friend

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Voytek - 09-07-2015

Dr. Paul Dobransky
Carlos Xuma
Cory Skyy
Brent Smith
Arash Dibazar

Only materials released by those guys I`ve found valuable and I`ve studied many stuff about being a man and realtions with women.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Voytek - 09-07-2015

One more thing...

Pandora's Box A Man's Guide to the Female Mind (audio-video version) is obligatory lecture.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - maxx55 - 09-09-2015

In terms of PUA teachers to listen to, I'd recommend RSD and maybe Arash Dibazar. To me, it feels like RSD is more fun and uplifting with how they communicate their information and Arash is more serious and blunt. Both offer helpful information though, I just prefer RSD.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Soaring - 09-11-2015

(07-09-2015, 08:29 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: 1. the only subs that AM is a prerequisite for are WM and SM.... to my knowledge, that is.

That is not true. It would happen naturally.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-11-2015

(09-07-2015, 01:53 AM)Voytek Wrote: Dr. Paul Dobransky
Carlos Xuma
Cory Skyy
Brent Smith
Arash Dibazar

Only materials released by those guys I`ve found valuable and I`ve studied many stuff about being a man and realtions with women.

Thank you and I found Arash to be a little odd on youtube lol

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-11-2015

(09-07-2015, 02:45 AM)Voytek Wrote: One more thing...

Pandora's Box A Man's Guide to the Female Mind (audio-video version) is obligatory lecture.

Could you kindly direct me to the site for this please? I googled and alot of random places popped up