Subliminal Talk
Sleep Phones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Sleep Phones (/Thread-Sleep-Phones)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sleep Phones - GlaizenGold777 - 07-06-2015

QUESTION
(07-06-2015, 05:36 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 05:08 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: It works. No need to worries. CatMan use it.

He does but he uses wireless/bluetooth and he's assured me it's ok yet online and here I've read bluetooth could result in loss of quality/sound so it shouldn't be used

what do you think?

ANSWER

(07-06-2015, 10:57 AM)CatMan Wrote: No clue?

This has been commented on in this forum many many times...with respect. I don't know why there's such a fear about this issue. They're perfectly fine, and work great. I've said it, SHANNON HAS SAID IT, but still, this fear pops up all the time.

They're great, as long as you get actual Sleephones. The ones you describe sound like crappy knockoffs, so I'd pass on those and get the real ones. They're worth it, skimping a few bucks on headphones for subs is risky. It's worth it to spend some reasonable money to get a quality product to make sure you get a good experience out of the subs.

Guys, they're fine, honestly. Bluetooth is fine also.

Hopefully this finally settles this issue, but I doubt it. It never seems to die for some reason.

Shannon said it's fine using bluetooth, no need to compare with another thread.

Fine mean it's 100% okay to use bluetooth speaker.

If you really have fear about it's effectivity then just use common wire headphones.

Thanks.

RE: Sleep Phones - Jake2015 - 07-06-2015

Thank you

RE: Sleep Phones - CatMan - 07-07-2015

Jake, I've already said before numerous times, it's fine. You started asking me about this awhile ago and I've answered it more than once. Honestly. I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

If you're obsessed with this bluetooth thing, then only get a wired version. But, that has the additional issue of a cord and a stangulation issue when sleeping, so you may need to "wear" an mp3 player in a pocket for example, and safely wrap the excess cord around your torso tightly to prevent this. Nevermind the risk of tossing and turning and accidentally pulling the headphones off due to the cord yanking on the headphones, making you miss out on the night's listening hours. Sounds like an unnecessary ordeal to me, just use bluetooth...or don't, up to you.

RE: Sleep Phones - Jake2015 - 07-07-2015

Thanks CatMan yeh I just been getting mixed advices and was concerned because after the flood I really need to get moving asap and building my life up so need the guarantee of something working

I'm going to get the sleepphones bluetooth and also invest in good quality bluetooth headphones too to get the best I can

sorry for bringing all this up again just needed that reassurance I won't waste 6months or a year on 1 sub and get nothing. At 37 yrs of age every day seems to count more lol

RE: Sleep Phones - LionKing - 07-07-2015

You can try something more focused with them for a week or two and see if you notice effects. I think Ultra Motivation is supposed to show results pretty quickly, for example.

RE: Sleep Phones - Jake2015 - 07-07-2015

Thank you LionKing I like that idea so will see what I can do

RE: Sleep Phones - waahbeta - 07-08-2015

A new doubt.
Is moto deck ok??
Cos it's a single unit speaker.

RE: Sleep Phones - GlaizenGold777 - 07-08-2015

As long as it is stereo and you using masked track. Then it's fine.

RE: Sleep Phones - eternity - 07-09-2015

i was trying to check the frequency response of the moto deck... couldn't find it on the site. see if you can get a hold of motorola support and ask them what the frequency response is, because that's SUPER important!

RE: Sleep Phones - waahbeta - 07-09-2015

Ohh. Will do it right away.

RE: Sleep Phones - waahbeta - 07-11-2015

I guess i wont get sleep phones at all. No shipping to India anywhere. I bhejo is selling but for double the actual price. Should I go for the lookalike item??
There's one named sleep headphones on eBay available for $25.

RE: Sleep Phones - jonathan4all - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 04:44 AM)waahbeta Wrote: I guess i wont get sleep phones at all. No shipping to India anywhere. I bhejo is selling but for double the actual price. Should I go for the lookalike item??
There's one named sleep headphones on eBay available for $25.

Try using eBay Or personally write the person that u want to buy one as sample and later might order as bulk. It always works Big Grin

RE: Sleep Phones - waahbeta - 07-11-2015

Lol. I don't think they ll send one. Should I go for the lookalike one??

RE: Sleep Phones - eternity - 07-11-2015

yeah if you get it on ebay, just make sure it's the acoustic sheep brand sleepphones. i just got mine from the company website, and paid $40 USD for the wired ones so you should expect similar price, otherwise it might be a different brand.

Which part of india are you from? I'm from Madurai Smile